🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My average is 41.75... bad! I wish I had an aura but I only have the cold breath one and I can’t buy others 😩

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Here are my first couple of looks - I dont have some of the gorgeous pink gowns that you dolls do so I'm going to have to get creative with some pink tones in other items...I'm almost praying for some slightly colour blind voters! Failing that I'm whacking the heart aura on everything!!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Here are my entries 1-4:

Gowns with handhelds and aura’s it is!
    Is it only me who notice that when a gown paired with some kind of glass it always have the highest points? While others handlers like clutch doesn't perform aswell lol. Also gown seems to be really popular in this SYS and by that I mean gown always get the highest points, while cocktail dress and pants get like 35-40 points.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

@Chelsea123 is this your doll? You got my vote and you were a popular pick! 🤗
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My looks are scoring way lower that usual, I wonder if it has anything to do with the new feature. We should be able to vote on a look before tapping the get this look button!
    iOS
    I agree with @alice_kkh! You should vote and then something like “do you want to get this look?” could pop up with a 10 seconds timer. @KalindaKing
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My first four looks all did well!! Honestly surprised my best score isn’t from a gown but drinks and auras are definitely the move
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    My average is 41.75... bad! I wish I had an aura but I only have the cold breath one and I can’t buy others 😩

I don’t have any auras but I would love the hearts one 💗💗
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Is anyone else having this problem? My Trendsetters button isnt there. Would be nice to see what place im in so i know how hard i have to work. Lol ive contacted glu but with no results.

Also, id like to add that i do love the concept of the new SYS but a few things could be changed like allowing you to be able to vote on an outfit even if you click the "get this look" button. Some people are missing out on votes because of this and there needs to be another way to earn diamonds because 2 to 3 per SYS isnt enough. It'll take months to save up for anything. Maybe add diamonds to the voting. When you reach 100% while voting, maybe allow us the chance to get diamonds the way we get energy, kash and kstars.
    @kkh_Krissy as other dolls have said before, try doing three full rounds of voting. Sometimes you have to wait until you submit your third look. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    When you name your doll money 😂

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @alice_kkh omg you have the worst t$ group ever!!! 🤯 how is this day 1!!!
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

Hmmm....looks like pants dont seem to do too well. Im actually scared to try another pants outfit. Lol  Has anyone gotten a good score on pants/shorts?
    edited May 2019
    @charlottegold oh I’m used to it by now😂 it’s okay. I’m sure Money will win, literally 😂😂
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

@kkh_Krissy yes I just got the score back for this and am happy!! 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts

Hmmm....looks like pants dont seem to do too well. Im actually scared to try another pants outfit. Lol  Has anyone gotten a good score on pants/shorts?
    I find that gowns will ALWAYS do better than pants/shorts/skirts. I always go safe and just submit long gowns 💗👗
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Abbeymae said:

I find that gowns will ALWAYS do better than pants/shorts/skirts. I always go safe and just submit long gowns 💗👗

Same lol, I'll never submit another pants. Also like @mikaylachimo said drinks do surprisingly well too.
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    This new feature would be great if the prices just were cheaper. It’s insane to save diamonds for 4 months and still be able to buy just one thing! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @alice_kkh that would explain why the pink Grecian dress in Kloset is doing so well vs other pink dresses from events.

And @mikaylachimo. Guess who is going to steal your 2nd and 4th look? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

IOS Player 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks #3 and #4

Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My first 4 looks did incredibly well I can’t believe it 🌸🌸
    I hope they’ll keep on scoring this well but I doubt it since I almost finish all my pink dresses 😅

On the other note in my TS there’s already a ticket buyer 🙄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    My highest score ever
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    thallisa said:

@Chelsea123 is this your doll? You got my vote and you were a popular pick! 🤗
    Yes that's my doll🤗 Thank you for your vote😘
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Look 4. 
  • DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Is anyone know what's the max. number of votes that 1 look can get?
    Level 35
    Android
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thallisa Thank you 👏🏻 That needed to be said. 

Let’s spread positivity. I’m sure for a lot of people, including myself, the forum is a safe space where we can relax and have some fun. This discussion is anything but that. Great feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed and needed for the team to improve. But snide comments and shady remarks aren’t helping anyone.