šŸ—³ļøSYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!šŸ’Ž

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @KalindaKing and/or @eggsandbananas

I was wondering if you could provide some insight into what happens when you click on "get this look." Are you also automatically voting for that person? When you leave that screen, you are given a new pair of people to vote for.Ā 
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I'm not trying to shame anyone for not spending their money, but we also shouldn't be ashamed for spending our money.. and I'm not assuming anyone's financial situation.. it was an analogy.. Lord knows I can't afford a Cadillac and probably never will.. (probably because I'm buying diamonds in a game) but I am at peace with that for the time being.. lol

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

agrcic said:
    I think another way glu could improve the way diamonds are used would be to allow us to create a sort of wishlist of the items we see that we like during sys events. That way, we wouldnā€™t have to just pray to see someone wearing the item we want, which may not happen for who knows how long!
    Definitely!
    Addicted

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I saw that many players are concerned about how the new Get This Look feature could affect the votes you receive. After checking with the team, I want to reassure you that your looks will get the same amount of exposure as before. You have the same opportunity to get votes as you did in previous Show Your Style events.

P.S. Thanks for recognizing me on the voting screenĀ @thelifeofRaeRae!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I knew this SYS was going to be a struggle! I don't own pink gowns so I have submitted pink dresses and skirts and my scores are really low. I really don't mind not being in the top 5 on TS but I really want the earnable hair!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Oh, wow... Who is getting shamed for not spending money? No one! Itā€™s the opposite, people whoā€™re spending money are the ones being shamed. Iā€™m not going to apologize for wanting to buy an item, which I have wanted for years.Ā 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I can't decide if I want to get this dress and/or cell phone....Ā 

Get the dress, it always does well for me in SYS
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @katiealexandraa Tapping on Get This Look is separate from voting for a player
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @KalindaKing and/or @eggsandbananas

I was wondering if you could provide some insight into what happens when you click on "get this look." Are you also automatically voting for that person? When you leave that screen, you are given a new pair of people to vote for.Ā 

@KalindaKing and/or @eggsandbananas I would also like to receive a confirmation on this. Even though Iā€™m not using diamonds, Iā€™m curious about some peopleā€™s awesome looks, but I donā€™t want them to lose a vote just because Iā€™ve clicked the ā€œget this lookā€ button.

EDIT: just saw your post! Thanks for the clarification Kalinda. Ā I still wish we were able to go back and actually cast a vote for a doll that we have looked at their items first.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I dont know what voters want right now in this SYS i'm submiting looks with pink on it and I am reciving 25, 28 votes I really love the earnable hair but its a no no for me right now, any help or tips? Please help me dolls
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Ryley1e have you try long pink dresses with long hair? Those seem to be the popular votes. Or to get a feel of what voters voting do like a solid 10-15 minutes voting to see what is the popular.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Pink gowns, auras and handhelds.Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I knew this SYS was going to be a struggle! I don't own pink gowns so I have submitted pink dresses and skirts and my scores are really low. I really don't mind not being in the top 5 on TS but I really want the earnable hair!
    Itā€™s definitely an extra challenging SYS and Iā€™m finding the scores are lower than normal. Ā I was shocked to get a 32 on a sparkly pink look I love. Ā 
    Hang in there @dpeters. Ā Iā€™ll be rooting for you!

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @VampireBarbie we finally got married! šŸ¤£ hopefully I renew my vows before the SYS is over... Iā€™m sorry Joseph, Iā€™m just using you, thatā€™s why youā€™re wearing cheap clothes.Ā 

iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    dpeters said:
    Itā€™s definitely an extra challenging SYS and Iā€™m finding the scores are lower than normal. Ā I was shocked to get a 32 on a sparkly pink look I love. Ā 
    Hang in there @dpeters. Ā Iā€™ll be rooting for you!

Thanks @HollySisk! This is what I love about the forum, we get to share the struggleĀ  :DĀ 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    I dont know what voters want right now in this SYS i'm submiting looks with pink on it and I am reciving 25, 28 votes I really love the earnable hair but its a no no for me right now, any help or tips? Please help me dolls
    Dresses (the longer the better), blond hair, handhelds, and if you go with a purse make it a handheld.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @HollySisk Love your new profile picture šŸ˜‚
    iOS
    edited May 2019
    @HollySisk Nice! :)Ā 
    See, I'm not going to shame you for buying a Cadillac since you can evidently afford one. That was the point of my analogy.. I wasn't saying that "people who don't spend money on the diamonds can't afford a Cadillac" I was saying the people who can afford a Cadillac have every right to buy one if they want to and noone should get mad at them just because they can't...

Addicted

First 5 looks:

I think this was just a bad sys event to premier the new process as most of the outfits are the same since they're all trying to go with the pink theme...Ā Ā 
    It would have been fabulous for the last SYS.. there were so many cool things!Ā  I'm still so excited to get what I've gotten so far. <3
    Addicted

@katiealexandraa Tapping on Get This Look is separate from voting for a player
    Thank you, @KalindaKing !
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited May 2019
    First 5 looks:

Just like @daffodil said xD. Long gowns, blonde hair and handhelds. These 3 combinations do really well in this SYS. Sadly I already ran out of long pink gowns..
    edited May 2019
    I think hot pink, Carnation pink, and bubblegum pink are the big winners.. it all depends on whom they put you up against.. but I feel like those brighter pinks attract more attention/votes...Ā 
    Addicted