🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

I did buy a pack because of these 2 items. I almost died when I saw that I could buy them. 
    I still can't believe the jumpsuit was only 12 diamonds.. it's so cute!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Xoxo to everyone!
    Addicted

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I know this is off topic but I've read some comments mentioning a TB sale. I've been playing since October last year (i think) and I don't remember seeing that sale. Can anyone tell me about it? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Basak said:
    Rikk said:
    This is actually my best score so far 😂 I’m not doing well at all, but I love this look so I’m sharing it anyway!

This look deserves +50 votes tbh Rikk! Love your styling! 😍😍😍😍
    Thank you so much! Sometimes I get tired of dressing for the voters and I just dress for me 😊 It’s not playing out well but I’m having fun, haha 
    Maria is offering this dress to me for 39 stars instead of 50..  what do you think?

Addicted

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Honestly doll your in first place and…… just NO !

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @dpeters the last tb sale was the Black Friday weekend in November 2018. Also, the entire closet is 50% off during the sale. We are hoping and praying they will do one for the five year anniversary if the game next month too, since they did last June.
    iOS
    So I did an experiment and I submitted almost the same look for 3 tickets in a row and the scores were amazing !!! I thought this dress was going to be over used as it was from a VIP weekend. Here are looks 1-5 <3

I just nabbed the wine glass! Yay!

Addicted

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Speaking from experience, clearly lol, I do agree in feeling a lot of projection of both insecurity (guilty) and frustration is happening, as it tends to happen on online forums. 

Example: 

When I thought Rumpel was talking about me, I didn't want to say anything because I knew there was a possibility of me just being paranoid, so I checked the thread literally 3x to see if anyone else had posted anything similar to regret and didn't find anything. I debated with myself, as a true Gemini ha, as to whether or not I'd let it go or speak up. I clumped this one comment of Rumpel's with previous feelings of feeling somewhat left out or spending shamed on other threads (NOT by Rumpel), and I responded by basically saying I guess I'll bow out of this forum. Rumpel reached out to me and assured me this was not the case. She came across sincere and enlightened me on what she meant. I had no way of seeing it prior to our conversation as I've only been on the forum for about six months. I felt so sure it was about me and didn't want to feel gaslit, so I chose to do what I thought was standing up for myself. Where I erred was directly responding to a comment of Rumpel's one time comment (that turned out to not be about me) when really I had been working on built up feelings of the spending shame. 

(End Example.) 

Now, aside from that specific instance, I will say that while overall the energy here is warm and welcoming, it has also felt in the past that spending shame is a reality here on the forum. If multiple people feel it, it must be valid. Just like if multiple people feel like any spending happening is a deterrent to change, that's valid too. However, I believe that doesn't mean there is a direct intent of shaming being done, just as I believe there is no direct sabotaging or disregard for others' gameplay being done if people do choose to spend. As others have pointed out, this forum is a small (yet mighty and quality) portion of the overall KKH gaming community, so even if none of us spent $, plenty others outside would. 

Here, and more importantly everywhere, the wallet vote is the biggest voice of them all in this world. That is 100% true. Still, many do wish to push for a compromise. You have a group of strong women, men, and non-binaries who want to organize and make a stand for those who don't want to spend real life $ on a game. And you have a group of strong, women, men, and non-binaries who want to push for change with persistent feedback while still enjoying their indulgence here and there. We all have our own prerogatives, but I do hope that doesn't mean we can't be friendly with each other. 

Bottom line, reflecting on it all, if we do fall into the divide, then I believe THAT'S the real vote toward letting corporate greed win out in the end. Not just with a game, but anywhere. It diverts our attention from pushing real feedback and constructive conversion onto each other. 

(I'd also like to note that in the time it took me to write this novella, more comments may have been posted that I haven't seen yet so my bad if I've missed something new.) 
    What is up with the wine glass stem being wonky? They should fix that.
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I’m not a drinker IRL but I do know the stemware is different for white wine, red wine, champagne, etc.  That stem looks so short!  I think it looks like a whiskey glass?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Rikk said:
    @Rikk.   Did you vote?

I totally would have! It’s so cute 

I have to thank you @rikk. I saw you comment that you would vote for anything with a monkey so I put my monkey on and you cut me my highest score!  I think everybody likes monkeys.   LOL thanks again

Edit,..oops grabbed 2 quotes by mistske. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

698? Already? How is this even possible?!
    Level 35
    Android
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

@AliBryant don't know if the white shoes have been up yet or that ring
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @HollySisk it’s not that it’s short, it’s that the stem is too far left! It’s not centered in the middle of the bowl part of the glass as it should be
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I feel so good, when I read posts like this! We should spread positivity, not negativity. Everyone should feel welcomed here! No matter if you spend a lot, or not at all. It shouldn’t matter if you’ve been a member for years, or joined yesterday. We’re equals, here for the same reason, to enjoy the game and share our struggles, happiness ,and accomplishments. 

We shouldn’t let this disagreement drive a wedge between us! Every one of us, is entitled to their own opinion, and no one should feel afraid to speak up! If it wasn’t for Molly, I would’ve never had the courage to open up and share my feelings, and thoughts with you.

I’ll admit that my feelings have been hurt over the past 24 hours. But after talking to my forum friends about it, I felt so much better! And I’m not going to dwell on what happened. I know everyone was really sensitive yesterday. I was too, that’s why I didn’t stop to think, before I “ faked regret “. We all make mistakes and should be able to forgive one another. 

I get that we can’t all like each other. That’s not how the world works. But to be able to coexist in this forum, peacefully, I think we should all be mindful and considerate of others. Because we gain nothing from spreading negativity. 

Please don’t be afraid to speak up! If you want something to change, you have to acknowledge it and talk about. Avoiding and masking the problem is not going to fix anything. 
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

@kkh_Krissy yes I just got the score back for this and am happy!! 
    I just got this and im happy. :) i decided to try the pants again and i got better votes. ❤
    AliBryant said:
    You're right! It's kind of offset to the side.. it's not centered.. lol
    Addicted

• kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @kkh_Krissy as other dolls have said before, try doing three full rounds of voting. Sometimes you have to wait until you submit your third look. 
    Im on my 6th look and still dont have trendsetters. :(
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I need this candy floss in my virtual Hollywood life! Does anyone know where it is from?

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I need this candy floss in my virtual Hollywood life! Does anyone know where it is from?

8/3/18 love is in the air event!
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Looks 5 and 6. Unfortunately I think I'll stay in 4th place on TS as the first 3 places are buying tickets and a lot of them lol as long as I get the TS top and bottom I'll be happy. 

Look 6 !! Wasn’t expecting it to do this well as everybody else is saying it’s not doing too good for them <3

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @dpeters the last tb sale was the Black Friday weekend in November 2018. Also, the entire closet is 50% off during the sale. We are hoping and praying they will do one for the five year anniversary if the game next month too, since they did last June.

Thanks @AliBryant! Fingers crossed then!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Let It Go GIF
    PM to add
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    #1 #2 and #3 in my group are ticket buyers... 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    I'm glad I don't really care too much for the trendsetters prizes this time.. I love the earnables, though!
    Addicted

Let It Go GIF
    I want to agree, like, and lol this. :D 
    Addicted