General Complaints Thread

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Has anyone ever brought up this shaded line that shows up on the neck when you wear the contour?? I only notice it with this choker but it’s so annoying. It moves with the face as shown in the first two pics, and the third is just showing it only shows up with contour. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    AnyaKKH said:
    does anyone else notice this hair is messed up on the right side. Like there a line going off of the hair and it’s not connected to the actual hair. It looks weird. You can see the line on her neck. This hair cost 600 kstars it shouldn’t be messed up. 
    I was just coming on here to address this. Knowing Glu, this will probably never be fixed even though it should since, like you said, it required so many K-Stars to obtain. 
    I would be so happy if glu fixed some of the hair - this one and the latest fg ones are lovely but I can’t wear them because of the little faults! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I can’t buy those eyes because of this - glitch I think? 
    How eyes close while wearing mascara:

These instead always look the same even if they’re wearing eyeliner or mascara:

Please @KalindaKing report this problem and thank you! 😊 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I’m gonna keep complaining till this is fixed! Whenever I wear I wear the contour kit there’s a line through the lips. It’s more noticeable if you wear dark colors

I’ve never gotten this quest... why? What can I do to have it?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @elettrahere It's for new players, to help them get started out. I recently started a doll on android and I got this too.
    PM to add
    @Naimonster yes I know, and I started playing in January but then I remembered I was already around level 4 or 5 because of an older backup... I should have started a new game instead but I didn’t know 😅 never mind, I only liked the top 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Naimonster but old turds like me want that skirt too!!! Can this quest be available for older players?
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

IOS Player 
    Give me a heads up and I will wear it for you, even if its a pink theme.

Image result for mua gif
    PM to add
    Complaints only guys!

iOS
    Image result for i keep forgetting gif
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Tired of hearing about the diamonds and the event hasn’t even started yet 🙄 lol

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Remember then I said I have problems with daily videos for k-stars?  Now I can't watch them at all:((
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    This eye from the new kollection is jacked up. The far one isn't almond shaped. The top lid droops into a straight line. It needs fixing. Needs to curve so we can see the same amount of eyeball. I paid a lot for this, and we cant even try them on before buying. I had to buy them to find out they are not wearable. 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    Am I mistaken or did the freckles only cost like 120 k stars before? I feel like they were less expensive before this last update
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Whoa...I think you are correct @agrcic
    I think one of our forum members just bought them recently too. Was it @charlottegold?
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    agrcic said:
    Am I mistaken or did the freckles only cost like 120 k stars before? I feel like they were less expensive before this last update
    I Think I bought it for 120 k stars or 60 k stars during Black Friday. It was deff not 220
    @agrcic I think they were definitely 120 because I was thinking of buying them last VIP event and I don't pay 220 kstars for anything. 
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2019
    agrcic said:
    I also think they were 120 kstars before the update. I wonder if they upped the price of anything else and we just haven’t realized it yet.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I remember posting something about the freckles so I found my comment, this would have been before the update so they must have changed the price even sooner. Sneaky

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Are they going to fix the daily video problem or not?
    That's my only source to earn k stars. It's been more than a week that i haven't gotten any videos to watch. It kind of makes be irritated becuz before it was working  totally fine.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Samskipper1 amen sis 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant wasn’t me but I do remember them being pretty pricy, 220 seems crazy though... 
    I bought it last summer I think? It was def 220.
    iOS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I bought freckles back in 2017 and they were always 220! I even found a super old screenshot of my game and also a conversation from August 2017 with a friend about them 😂 

I think they lowered the freckles to 120 for awhile, because I was definitely looking to spend 100 to reach a VIP item and considering them. I do remember them being outrageously expensive when they first came out
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Re: Freckles?  Could it have been Black Friday, 110 KStars for the freckles? I want them but I don’t like the one big freckle on the nose.  

Edit: they were 220 when introduced. I check all the time. If they were 120 for a bit it was a mistake and I missed it.  Unless Maria calls with a great great deal, i’m Freckless till Thanksgiving!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary