Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

So here's my first 6 looks. I think I did OK since it's my first SYS event. 
    Now I understand why is everyone thrilled about this event all the time, this is so fun! I just wish I had more long pink gowns, they seem the most popular ones.
    Level 35
    Android
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My fairy costume did pretty well! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @melissakkh Exactly!

iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    The numbers some people are throwing out equaling this diamond pricing to TB sales is incorrect. By the way, 100 kstars was a number I threw out as a high end price for certain hairstyles. It wasn't across the board, some were 60, possibly less. 

Just for the sake of accuracy & comparison, here’s a screenshot of hair that I have from our last throwback sale! A range from 65-115 in this photo. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    There were a few cheaper ones to be fair, I bought the ponytail for 60. Either way the huge difference is that kstars can be earned, you don’t have to pay for every single one of them, diamonds can’t.

iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Ohemilie love that you matches the tattoo with the flower details on the dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @alice_kkh I wasn’t trying to say there weren’t cheaper ones! It was just a photo I had in my old pics from the hair section that I thought I’d share. I wasn’t really trying to prove any point with it, it was just for reference
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thank you @mikaylachimo

I have been here for every Throwback sale, and since I have been playing from day one, with just a short month or so break, I had acquired about half the hair, so I don't see every price during a sale, but I do recall a range of what I consider fair for the most part. 

My rationale for TB sale prices being fair is this: If you would buy 2 or 3 gift boxes to chase a hairstyle, you're dropping 80-120. Here, I was getting hair of my choice, that I had wanted, guaranteed for an average price of 2 gift boxes. 

Also, this was me spending kstars that I had had the chance to earn and build, not this diamond deal that is basically just cash since we have almost zero ability to earn them. 

This isn't pointed at you or anyone. I'm just expounding on my experience in the game, since I've been here literally since day one of the game release. 
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo my post was in no way directed against yours, I saw a lot of comments comparing TB sales prices to diamond prices, I was just trying to explain the difference.
    TB items are overpriced no matter the currency (considering they’re old items) 100+stars/25 diamonds might be fair if it was a GB item but they’re selling the earnable ones for the same price. Anyway, this shall be my last post regarding diamonds, I really don’t care anymore. I do hope we have a TB sale next month so we at least have a choice between the two.
    iOS
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My 5-8 looks
    I didn’t think that the 5th look would go this well because imo the dress is more purple than pink💜
    I don’t like the dress I wore in my 7th look but I’m glad it worked😅
    And for my 8th look I was inspired by one of @soundspretty looks so thank you 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Anyone else notice that for the weekday event the TB gift box is now 60 stars and no longer can you see your options in the kollection?
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Anyone else notice that for the weekday event the TB gift box is now 60 stars and no longer can you see your options in the kollection?
    Check out the thread @kokokokonut made for the event <3
  • Options
    Abbeymae said:
    Monica L said:
    Check out the thread @kokokokonut made for the event <3
    Saw it. I’m seeing it’s not such s bad thing. Ok. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Rocking the earnable skirt with @webra @thallisa and @thelifeofRaeRae

We look so good! 💕 🙌🏻 I’m surprised how much I love this skirt since I was excited the most for the top and the hair, but it’s really beautifully made! 
  • Options
    Monica L said:
    If you really want a parrot it’s 10 diamonds. I wanted watermelon.
    The toucan was in the same event of the monkey so it should be available too🐒

Thanks @AmandaMKkh - that sure is a toucan and not a parrot. 😂😂😂 

I’m not wearing glasses and I need them to play on my tiny iPhone 6s. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Saw the monkey
    it was a male's look
    couldn't get his look 
    glu please help

@KaylaJ bless your heart for including the monkey in your looks 😭
  • Options
    @Monica L I didn’t want to point the “mistake” a bird is a bird 😂

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im having a bit of a struggle with this sys.... Would you vote for this look? Kinda using the squirel for its cuteness 😂 i see now that i forgot some earrings... but just imagine xx

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    @Katinkae I’d vote for that look 

• Options
    oliviakkh111oliviakkh111 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My looks are doing really good so far, well these three have done the best. Use more drinks and gowns. If anyone wants to take inspiration, you can💗
    Also I'm new here😘
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Looks 7 and 8 

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Hey dolls! I haven't read the forum too much this weekend cause it was a holiday in my country so i went on a mini vacation... my scores are not as high as usual 😞 im currently #3 and the #1 has very basic looks. I dont have too many pink stuff so there is the problem, ive been trying to style other stuff with pink hair and accesories but is not enough to get 50's... i dont have a throwback collection i think i didnt read something on the forum? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Hi @Judi.  Do you mean you don’t have the WeekDay Tb Event? Or you don’t have a Tb Kollection Palette? If it’s about the WeekDay Event, i’ll Move our convo to that thread after we connect here.   :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Hi @Judi.  Do you mean you don’t have the WeekDay Tb Event? Or you don’t have a Tb Kollection Palette? If it’s about the WeekDay Event, i’ll Move our convo to that thread after we connect here.   :)

Hey! I have the weekday event i just dont have the pallette as usual 🤷‍♀️.... nevermind i just found out 🙊 sorry
  • Options
    hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Help! 😨. This event is going terrible for me.  Should I ditch the pink hair?  I get look #6 because it was pants and people prefer more formal, but I didn’t expect that for look #7  

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My highest score from this event so far, up from 41. I might have a chance of finishing! 😂

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

iOS player 
    level 69