Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @judithkkh Yup, I just checked and it’s finished 😩 we can try again when it’ll be unlocked though! Miss thing got me 51 votes so I can’t even complain
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh thank you
    you're an angel
    if anyone uses the monkey feel free to tag me 🐵
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    ok, this look did definitely better than expected 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Rikk said:
    fishtalk said:

This outfit do well too in this SYS. I was shocked see this score, literally is my highest so far 😅😅 
    I saw this and voted for you! I thought it was so cute because it was like the genie and her magical bottle 💕
    Oh thanks for the vote 🗳 🥰
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I saw that monkey on Android several times and I haven't even been voting that much. Oh the irony. I was so happy I didn't get it during that event cuz I don't trust those devil beasts. They will rip off your face in a heartbeat. 
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I ran out of pink garments so I came up with this look, any suggestions before I submit it?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @judithkkh you absolutely crack me up 😂😂😂 I really hope your monkey finds you soon! 💕
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I want this hair so bad.. I used to have it years ago when my iPhone broke and I lost it with a month of progress.. I’m sad every time I see it ☹️

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @judithkkh My latest look was with the monkey. Hopefully I show up in your game so you can check out the costs!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2019
    For Judith’s sake, we should have the next SYS theme be “Monkey Menagerie”. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AngelineJ Agreed!

@webra @thallisa Thank you guys! 💕 🐒 I was asleep, maybe that’s a good thing 😂 Not sure if i could resist the monkey face to face.
    Just kidding. I will. Unless some changes are made, the monkey shall be mine in 4 months (if I’m still playing this game..)

@judithkkh how about a jungle team? Glad I’m not the only one with a crazy monkey obsession 😂💗

@Savagekkh you’re comment cracked me up😂 Why do I even want this evil creature. Lol.
    iOS
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Surprised by these scores as I had no pink dresses left so I had to work with what I’d got

• Options
    @Abbeymae at least you are holding a pink bottle and your white dress have some pink iridescence. 

Currently I am just repeating my earlier looks. That hump day laziness is real. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Guys I really need some tips, my last few submissions tanked hard. I can't even break the 45 points.
    Here is look 10,11 and 12. Don't really know what to donow. I doubt I will get the hair at this rate. 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My entries 9-12:

I'm really happy the fairy costume did so well, there are not many moments to wear it!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Tyranda I love your #12 look 😍 maybe try to change the hair (I like them but they don’t score well for me)
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    @AmandaMKkh Thank you for you suggestion! Next entries I will no longer use that hair.
  • Options
    LindaVB said:
    My entries 9-12:

I'm really happy the fairy costume did so well, there are not many moments to wear it!
    Damn girl!! You are killing it in this SYS. Congrats on those votes.
  • Options
    @Tyranda I love dress 1 and 3 ! I guess voters prefer head to toe pink dresses vs pink with another colour dresses. 

Also, you have to remember that in voting, your look flashes with another doll like a few seconds. They probably didn’t see the details you put in look 2 where you matched the pink barrette in the hair with the dress, shoes and pink bottles. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Yeah, I think it’s all about the hair or handheld. Here’s proof. 😂

iOS
  • Options
    @TrashleyKKH Definitely, I notice that too. No wonders why full pink gowns are doing so well. 

And you also make me think of new ways to play this SYS. Like you said voters just vote the outfit that have most pink in it (that is why full pink dresses are doing really well it seems), voters look at the outfit for maybe half a second before they vote. My next entries will definitely have more pink in it without other colors. 
  • Options
    Legally blonde 💗

@VampireBarbie @Chelsea123 @Basak
    iOS
  • Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Has anyone used this dress and got a score over 50 as this is my last pink dress and I don’t know how style it as it’s not a long gown. Thanks <3

I used that dress and it did pretty well!
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @alice_kkh we're looking good🔥🔥
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Could they not have made that SYS top to appear tighter or more supportive? Whose bosoms are really not falling right out of that thing? 

Let's face the fact that our dolls are d cups, and i know from experience that mine aren't controlled by a loosely tied ribbon of cloth. 
  • Options
    Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Has anyone used this dress and got a score over 50 as this is my last pink dress and I don’t know how style it as it’s not a long gown. Thanks <3

• Options
    Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited May 2019

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @judithkkh im posting a new look in 30 minutes. Will add my monkey for you :smiley:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Dolls I need your help! Maria offered me a luxe goal, should I get this for 30 stars instead of 50? It’s pretty and it was the popular pick in this SYS when used. Help!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter