Ok I won’t get it lol 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @elettrahere lol sorry 😂💗

@judithkkh sending this look in 10 min, gown and a monkey.... lets cross fingers for this one 😂

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @elettrahere I personally like it and it’s a good price but I don’t know about the sys I didn’t submit it, I don’t think it’ll hit 50s
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH voted for you earlier. Looking gorg as always!

iOS
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Wich one should I try first? help! 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @SavannahKKH middle one!
    PM to add
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @SavannahKKH middle one!
    Thank you 😊 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @SavannahKKH the middle one. I am planning to use the same combo for one of my next submissions. 

@alice_kkh thank gawd, I used gold pumps ! I was about to use one of those ugly daily box shoes then I realized you can see a bit of the shoes under that dress. 

IOS Player 
    Ok guys, while I understand the enthusiasm in putting the monkey out there for @judithkkh and @alice_kkh, diamonds are not the way to go.

Please do not give in. The monkey can be in better options like the TB sale for the Kimiversary next month. We can put the same enthusiasm in hashtags and monkey gifs to make it happen. And when it happens, we can have a monkey party.

Glu, monkey in TB sale #Monkeyversary
    Related image
    PM to add
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    Abbeymae said:
    Has anyone used this dress and got a score over 50 as this is my last pink dress and I don’t know how style it as it’s not a long gown. Thanks <3

I used that dress and it did pretty well!

Thank you 😊 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @Naimonster Yess!! Brb have to change my signature

#Monkeyversary

iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 6-10:

Tried out some more casual pink looks. Didn't score horribly, but a couple of them are significantly lower than my earlier scores. Going to go back to gowns for a while! 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    The earnable top is very versatile! A must have 👏🏻💖 With my girls @thallisa , @skevans  and @VampireBarbie

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I am TIRED of this sys... I never liked the theme to begin with as there isn’t really any room for interpretation
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @katiealexandraa Hey doll, may I ask what app do you use to merge all your pictures into one? I tried Picsart but it doesn't work well for me.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    thank you to anyone who has made monkey looks, you're all amazing 
    i've spent most of my morning voting and do you want to know how many times i've seen him
    NONE 🙃

glu i'm losing my mind i've been a good girl pls help
    @agrcic I think you already did great, even though you're not wearing the popular pink gowns. Just 1 more look and you can submit the entire earnable outfit. It might also help to not wear a tattoo, voters just don't like.

I voted for @Cherrey but it wasn't the popular look 😞

PM to add
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    @Naimonster thank you sm doll :) the only reason I have to tattoo on there is because it was one of the few pink items I have and I did have 2 looks with it that I posted before that got 49 votes (which is the best I’ve gotten this sys so far) I’m really just unsure of what the voters even want anymore and I can’t give them gowns because I literally own like no cute/non-basic pink items :(
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Voted for @KaylaJ’s ghost! Looking cute little mama 

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    @katiealexandraa Hey doll, may I ask what app do you use to merge all your pictures into one? I tried Picsart but it doesn't work well for me.
    @Tyranda Of course! I don't have my iPad with me and don't remember the name of the app, but I'll look & update you when I get home! 💕
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Ok I won’t get it lol 🤣
    I've done pretty well with it!!  :)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I couldn’t resist... I bought this dress. It’ll do better with a different handheld 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Looks like im done voting? Glu plssss, I still need to earn a lot of stars before the tb event ends lol 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Is there anyone here that used this dress and get over 50 votes?? I really want to use it but can't figure out how to style so I'd be appreciated if anyone could give me advice about hair, shoes and jewelry...
    Level 35
    Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Also next set of outfits, Yes, I reuse, too lazy to create new ones. 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    yezx said:

Looks like im done voting? Glu plssss, I still need to earn a lot of stars before the tb event ends lol 
    It happens to me all the time, I just fully close the app and then open it again!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    I'm getting Match Fetch Fail pop up a lot. I have perfectly fine WiFi.
    PM to add
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    DevonYang said:

Is there anyone here that used this dress and get over 50 votes?? I really want to use it but can't figure out how to style so I'd be appreciated if anyone could give me advice about hair, shoes and jewelry...
    Yes I have used it twice, got 53 and 49. The 49 I had a short hairstyle. The 53 I had a big, long hairstyle.
    iOS