KK:H WeekDay Event 5/28/19 TB starts Tuesday

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @VampireBarbie love the fashion show and 💯 agree that the mermaid dress is beautifully made ! Glu should take the bodice and add a chiffon skirt and train. 
    thank you! and that dress would be 🔥🔥🔥 it really is designed so well 👏
    @VampireBarbie keep that boyfriend honey 😉😂❤️
    sksksksk 😂 amen
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I won the necklace at my 3rd box.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Got this top in my free box :)

Got excited and thought maybe I'll get something great in my second box, too.. paid for another box and got this...

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @AliBryant I saw someone in the sys wearing that - it looks so uncomfortable lol 
    iOS Doll 

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited May 2019
    So got these booties in my tb box I thought they were really cute on the icon then I put them on and now I’m big foot 😱😱😱 please Glu fix them 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh it’s beautiful @thelifeofRaeRae! Congratulations! Are you going to give it a spin in SYS?
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk thank you 💕 I’ll use it for my next submission! It’s pretty much pink, right? Lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae definitely pinker than half of submissions I’ve seen today 😂 and very pretty to boot 😊
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Let me just start by taking a moment to be thankful for this beautifully made dress!! ❤️ It's so refreshing to have TB boxes!! This was my free pick!

Next, I have to say I think I look like a giant in the art gallery. lol 😬

My picks for the week. I was excited to finally get those clam earrings & the space bun hair! I've been wanting that hair forever. Those black & silver earrings have been haunting me for a year though.

I bought two extra TB boxes, both purses... boooo. But at least they are ones I haven't seen before. The blue one's pretty cute & might come in handy. Overall happy with the week, I love TB boxes... and this is the first weekday event I've completed in a few months too! Yay for the cut in points! Wish I had more kstars to keep opening, but alas... I'm kstar poor after this.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I am loving these throwback boxes so much more than the Kollections! Maybe I’ll break down and open another one. 
    IOS
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Not impressed 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Opened my free box and got this shirt! It’s not the prettiest item ever but it’s cute and I have NEVER seen an actual clothing item in my tb kollections besides the bundles I’ve never gotten. Only accessories. Wish we had this type of event more often, everyone looks so happy! I’ll go see where it comes from :) 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So my Trowback Box pallet was terrible!
    And i got these boots... Their ok i mean :S 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    So many pretty Kollections showed up and I can’t even look at them, why can’t it happen during the vip event? 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Omg. Omg. OMG. I have opened quite a few boxes. Tonight I opened this BEAUTY. Glu, if you think I’m going back to Throwback Kollections, you’re wrong. I won’t participate in that rigged algorithm after seeing all these beautiful items. I am so happy with this pick!

Congrats! I love that dress
    Can’t wait for the weekend spoilers! Hope we can get some cute items 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Happy Spoiler Day 👏🏻 I’m going to miss the throwback boxes, Glu please bring them back more often! Here are some of the items I got 💖

@melissakkh love them all but your first outfit is 🔥
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Yes, yes, yes.. so happy to have the random TB gift box back this week!!! Please Glu, more simple GB rewards like this. The Kollection idea overall is OVERDONE in this game. 
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Does anyone know if there are any earnable VIP items in the TB boxes? I've looked through a lot of the event encyclopedia in search of a dress I've been longing for and see that it was an earnable VIP dress. Am I out of luck or might my dream to own it come true some day?
    edited May 2019
    @ChicCharlotte I got a vip gb item, but I don’t know about earnable vip. I think there are though 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @ChicCharlotte which dress specifically? All items through December 2016 are in tb boxes
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @ChicCharlotte which dress specifically? All items through December 2016 are in tb boxes
    This one from September 2017. Maybe I will have a shot at it in the future then. 😊 thanks Ali and Elettra too!

• esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    edited May 2019

I let my little sister pick the boxes for me. She seems to really like it.
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Finally got to my free box this morning and got this white dress. It's cute, but literally just a recoloring of The Dress

Soo I opened another and got this gorgeous pinkish outfit! I'll definitely be using it in SYS so if anyone has styling tips, they'd be appreciated :smile:

@ChicCharlotte sadly the only place you can find that one currently is for purchase with diamonds, AND you have to find someone wearing it first which is not likely since there's no pink in it :(
    iOS
    @KalindaKing will the throwback boxes go away when the weekday event ends today? There is no timer on the promo page like there normally would be.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant Yes, the Throwback boxes will go away when the 5-Star Throwback / Weekday Event ends.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.