Adding friends

pandalaurapandalaura Registered Users 2 Posts
I hope someone can help. Im trying to add people but i don't know how to do it/where to find the place to add people?

please help!

lauralie7

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It depends what device you are playing on :)

If you playing on an Android device you can connect with other players via facebook :) You can do this by clicking on the phone icon in the game and selecting sign in on the facebook option. You will have to add players via friends requests on facebook. Both you and players you connect with must be signed into facebook on the game in order for them to show on your contacts. This takes some time to take effect though. Check out the KKH Facebook Friends post to exchange details.

If you playing on an Apple device you can add players via their GC name on game center app. Which you can do by tapping on the "Friends" icon at the bottom, then tap the "+" symbol in the top right corner. Make sure you are signed in via GC in the game too by going to the phone icon in the game ^_^

Check out the KKH Game Center Friends post to add your details and add others :3
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I am struggling in adding friends because my iPhone is updated to iOS 12 and the update doesn’t have the Game Center apps anymore and I don’t know how to add friends, also I don’t have Facebook. So what do I do?
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 you need Facebook 
    iOS