🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Speaking of babies! I have a cousin that was just born a couple of hours ago! She's a healthy girl but sadly my aunt is not doing too good. Could everybody just keep them in your prayers or your mind. Hopefully she's better soon!
    Wishing your aunt a speedy recovery 🙂
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Wow our preemies had to stay in PICU for 6 weeks. That's a good sign. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited May 2019
    astray said:
    jaeann said:
    astray said:
    🙂🍿
    @astray Omg a baby! Is he or she yours? How cuuute! ❤️
     thank you and yes he's my son, he's so tiny even though he turned a week old yesterday this is only day one of him being home as he had to stay in NICU due to being a premie. I'm really enjoying bonding with him and being a new dad and all 🙂 @jaeann
    A week!? Congratulations! My “baby” just promoted from kindergarten. It flys by so treasure every second! He sounds strong since he is coming home tomorrow. There is certainly a higher power and he is a beautiful baby!!! 
    Edit to add: This is the first forum baby since I’ve been around (a couple of months before I joined, so a year) and that is huge! 🤗 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @judithkkh I’m so happy you finally got the monkey! 🙌🏻 Although I’ll miss your posts about her 😂

@VampireBarbie @melissakkh my monkey just unlocked so I submitted a look with her! 
    @jaeann You're so right. 

Enjoy the time when they dont move all around or talk back. I miss the new baby snuggle days. 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Speaking of babies! I have a cousin that was just born a couple of hours ago! She's a healthy girl but sadly my aunt is not doing too good. Could everybody just keep them in your prayers or your mind. Hopefully she's better soon!
    prayers going your and your family's way 💓 congrats on the new addition to your family, hoping a speedy recovery for your aunt! 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    First place in my group and she doesn't even wear pink, and I think she is a ticket buyer cause she has more than 1000 points already, so disappointed, I mean if we have the simplest theme ever you could wear even pink rings, or shoes or something, the look is okay but not for this SYS
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I wanted to try something different because I was getting sick of submitting pink dresses, so I tried this out and it did surprisingly well
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Calantha said:
    I wanted to try something different because I was getting sick of submitting pink dresses, so I tried this out and it did surprisingly well
    I always say that in the next event vip I will buy that lovely dress, but I always forget it and its gorgeous and for me its pink, and with the heels and the hair it looks amazing!!!! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Calantha love the getting unready look!!!
    IOS Player 
    @thallisa hahaha thank you so much babe! 💜 i was seriously shook when i saw Koko in there, i treated the whole thing like a bomb that was about to go off
    i was like "don't click the wrong thing PLEASE"
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    judithkkh said:
    @thallisa hahaha thank you so much babe! 💜 i was seriously shook when i saw Koko in there, i treated the whole thing like a bomb that was about to go off
    @judithkkh this is what happened to me and im still not over it 😭😭 @thallisa wore the monkey AND used the beer mug for me and I saw it and I was voting so fast that I panicked & not only did I not buy it, I didn’t even vote for her, I clicked the other doll who didn’t deserve the vote 😭😭 I just had to watch her and the beer and the monkey fade away
    (cue me screaming) 

why am I the dumbest person alive 

im so happy you got it though!!! ❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    astray said:
    @Savagekkh being that he was only 1360g we were preparing for him to be in NICU for roughly that amount of time as that is what the doctor had stated originally during the time of his birth but surprisingly on the day he turned a week old the doctor stated that he was doing amazing as he had gained a few grams, 2150g if I remember correctly, so that's huge difference from what he originally weighed.

Thank you @jaeann
    Lol. I think that 4 am lack of sleep with a new baby might just be messing up your clarity. It'd be very unusual to gain 2 lbs in a week for a preemie. They usually lose a bit the first few days. But regardless, 1 week is super lucky, especially with the oxygen and all. 

I have soooooo much family that have worked in peds and PICU, then personal time there of my own. Not to sound like a know it all.. lol. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2019
    astray said:
    @Savagekkh being that he was only 1360g we were preparing for him to be in NICU for roughly that amount of time as that is what the doctor had stated originally during the time of his birth but surprisingly on the day he turned a week old the doctor stated that he was doing amazing as he had gained a few grams, 2150g if I remember correctly, so that's huge difference from what he originally weighed.

Thank you @jaeann
    Congrats @astray! He sounds strong, amazing he gets home soon  <3 My twins had to stay in ge hospital for two weeks when they were born, they were both so tiny but are now big and strong 9-year olds!
    Enjoy your bundle of joy and congrats again!

@ValerieGray prayers for your aunt! Hope you reconvers soon to enjoy her miracle.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay @judithkkh!!! So happy you got your monkey!!
    Now you can twin with Zac Efron

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    @judithkkh this is what happened to me and im still not over it 😭😭 @thallisa wore the monkey AND used the beer mug for me and I saw it and I was voting so fast that I panicked & not only did I not buy it, I didn’t even vote for her, I clicked the other doll who didn’t deserve the vote 😭😭 I just had to watch her and the beer and the monkey fade away
    (cue me screaming) 

why am I the dumbest person alive 

im so happy you got it though!!! ❤️

OH NO!!!!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    You all on this forum are cool moms and dads. Please adopt me. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @ValerieGray I hope your aunt gets better soon!
    @astray congratulations!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited May 2019
    LindaVB said:
    Yay @judithkkh!!! So happy you got your monkey!!
    Now you can twin with Zac Efron

Omg you guys know how to make me smile
    this is adorable, thank you so much! I still can't believe it 💓
    @mikaylachimo OH NO i hope you get it soon! I can also wear the beer mug if needed 🍺

There should be another look with the monkey out in a couple of minutes for anyone interested, iOS 🐵 @melissakkh @VampireBarbie

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    OMG thank you @judithkkh I’m going to try to find your look
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Congratulations @astray I hope your baby will be dismiss soon.. I’d be so worried 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @judithkkh I’m on monkey look out rn! & pls I need that beer mug in my life 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @ValerieGray I hope your aunt fully recover and enjoy her little one 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Ughhhhhhhh my ticket buyer is relentless!! I swear she must have spent at least ten dollars in tickets so far because she cannot be getting more than 20 votes an outfit with her basic rarely pink starter kash klothing. GIRL. Stop wasting your money, this hair isn’t worth it!! 😒😒😒
    In every sys I see this dress, hair and earrings on so many people.. everyone seems to have it, is there a reason??

edited May 2019
    @AmandaMKkh yes, there’s an event for new players where they can win these items. Too bad I used an old  account not leveled up enough to have old event items and not new enough to get that event... 😅

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere this is so unfair!!! I mean I’m happy new players can get it but everyone should have the chance to get it for free

@AmandaMKkh it is 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    I’m so pissed off right now I play since 2014 I deserve something!!
    Anyway thank you @elettrahere ♥️

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

The monkey trying to tempt me into buying diamonds like

iOS