🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Is anyone else in tight competition for #1 this time around? It’s going to come down to less than 10 votes for me in the last round 😮

I am! I really don't like the hair at all but I still want to win...
    Level 35
    Android
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Hoping to stay in 1st. I’ve been over 100 points ahead since day 2! I’ve had a very chill TS group, too bad I don’t really care for the hair but I’m sure it’ll come in handy some day, maybe for a sys.

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I think I voted for your doll, twice! Congrats on 60!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Somehow I missed one look so I only have time to submit 25 looks. I'm banking on my last look getting 44 votes so I can get the hair.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’ve seen wedding dresses, butterflies, antlers, doves, dolls wearing no pink at all being the popular choice, I’ve seen fangs and Carrie hair and dress, I’ve seen squirrels and snakes but can I see a sodding monkey?!?!?! Where are the monkeys?!!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Thank you so much @luvs2gruuv!!!! It's definitely on my Get This wishlist. Now I need me some diamonds!
    The next SYS can't come soon enough and I'm in no position to buy them. 
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you so much @mikaylachimo 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    The 1st top girl in my trendsetter just submitted a yellow outfit, she has more than 100 points than me, anyway I don’t care about the hair!

@VampireBarbie You did it increíble! 💞
    @SavannahKKH right back at you doll! 💖 It’s too bad we have a ticket buyer in our group, we both deserved top spot for putting effort into our looks
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    how have I missed this many beers 😭 this is my first time leaving the voting booth since my last post (59 minutes ago) my eyes are hurting, I’ve doubled my energy, but I must keep searching for beer 

@thallisa you’re a real one for that whole look 😂 
    I’ll be more than happy to repeat this look for you during next SYS 😂 even if the theme will be gowns! 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Honestly the whole thing makes me feel unsafe and I feel like what happened is more than enough of a violation to deserve a ban.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I’ve seen wedding dresses, butterflies, antlers, doves, dolls wearing no pink at all being the popular choice, I’ve seen fangs and Carrie hair and dress, I’ve seen squirrels and snakes but can I see a sodding monkey?!?!?! Where are the monkeys?!!! 
    We have 3.5 hours left. Who's gonna take one for the team?

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Well, I got 51 points so I have the hair. I'm currently in 7th place which is my worst position so far in all SYS events. I'm disappointed but I'm not willing to buy more tickets or buy stars for more pink clothes. Hopefully the next event goes better.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @dpeters You can do it! I was in the same position during gym wear SYS and I am sending you all the positive vibes. 

@mikaylachimo I will slap on my beer 🍺 for my last submission maybe an hour before the event ends. 

Thanks @TrashleyKKH! Last look submitted! We'll see how it goes :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    More Monkey + Beer submitted just now on iOS.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @charlottegold aww this is very kind of you,thank you so much💞 sadly or gladly I don't put real money in games.  I used to play another game (I don't know if I can say the name, it's against the rules?)  and I spend  big amount of money, like 250+ euros, the sad part is that I lose my interest for something very fast and now I don't play that game anymore...and yeah from that moment I swore I will never buy something for game. 😂
    Plus I apologize for my English ❤️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I did it!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Holy cow! Everyone must be voting right now. That finished quickly!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please be assured Glu is aware of the entire thing, and things are going through proper channels. If you see anything off, please send a dm. Thanks. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok iOS Beer Mug and Monkey just put out for voting @mikaylachimo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Ohemilie. Monkey and beer just put out ion IOS, i’m Doing Android right now. Give me 2cminutes to dress and vote vote vote.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Just submitted my last look and got a 48. 
    Here is my doll after a pink week:

Android
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    He/She should be banned. IP banned.

If you are allowed to tell ( not sure) please could someone explain what’s going on as I’m a bit confused and I’ve seen a lot of messages saying lots of weird stuff and I’m unaware of the commotion. Thanks !
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH same!! I don’t wanna see any pink for at least a week 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

This has been my most successful SYS yet! I was surprised to reach 55 votes on one of my looks!

This is my first time ever reaching the end (I’m always so close yet so far)!

I was in first place for most of the event, but the player that was in second bought a ticket. That player is now in first place but she deserves it because her/his outfits were beautiful!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Abbeymae pointing you to page 49 🙂
    PM to add
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    esme said:

This has been my most successful SYS yet! I was surprised to reach 55 votes on one of my looks!

This is my first time ever reaching the end (I’m always so close yet so far)!

I was in first place for most of the event, but the player that was in second bought a ticket. That player is now in first place but she deserves it because her/his outfits were beautiful!
    I love seeing all these looks! So often when I was voting on male dolls, neither were wearing any pink so it's super impressive you were able to put together so many outfits that were all on theme. Congrats on finishing, you totally deserve it
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I forgot to post 1 look (actually I was sleeping) and here’s what happened. And of course I have no ticket left. 18 points.... that’s so frustrating.  

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties