📺KK:H Weekend Event - 5/31/19 Reality Event - Keep the Cameras Rolling into June!

Comments

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH happy birthday beautiful 💜💞💞😜
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love this week’s earnables! I feel like they look sexy and expensive 😊

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

loved loved loved the earnables 🧡😩
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Guys and gals, please help a girl out here! I keep hearing people mentioning a throwback sale - any idea if/when this is happening!? I’m saving my k-stars in case but don’t want to keep going too long in case this sale never happens 😂
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @MissEm1994 I have heard people suspect it could be around the 5 year anniversary but imo it’s pretty up in the air since diamonds have come into play... but also Glu hasn’t told us anything, so maybe wait until the 5 year and see if we hear anything 😉
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Bri_Mdza it was less than a page in the thread, and kalinda’s response was two posts above yours... this thread is about interacting with the community, not just blindly posting in your own little world... 
  • Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @Bri_Mdza it was less than a page in the thread, and kalinda’s response was two posts above yours... this thread is about interacting with the community, not just blindly posting in your own little world... 
    Well I didn’t see it and Like I said it was a simple question and the response didn’t need to be so rude. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I get it but She didn’t have to respond that way. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    judithkkh said:

loved loved loved the earnables 🧡😩
    omg love your hair 🤩
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This is my birthday weekend (tomorrow is my birthday. The big 3-8) so i!m really loving this weekend event! Tomorrow I shall style my doll in my new earnables and hit the town for a night out to celebrate! 
    Happy birthday doll! Hope you are having a great day!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @SamanaKKH I did sent you a fb request
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    @MissEm1994 I have heard people suspect it could be around the 5 year anniversary but imo it’s pretty up in the air since diamonds have come into play... but also Glu hasn’t told us anything, so maybe wait until the 5 year and see if we hear anything 😉
    Thanks @charlottegold - when is the anniversary? 😊
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Bri_Mdza said:
    daffodil said:
    Bri_Mdza said:
    Am I the only Person who doesn’t have Fashion Goals? I have refreshed the game so many times and I don't see it. 😩
    Maybe scroll through the thread before asking "Am I the only person"...
    Well You’re right but some of us don’t have time to read through every comment. Who knew a simple question would trouble you so much.🤣 You didn’t really have to be a B**** about it, but You probably can’t help it. 
    Right, I'm the bitch here
    hackers can burn in hell
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thanks @charlottegold - when is the anniversary? 😊

It's supposed to be the first event of the next update I think?
    iOS
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @SamanaKKH I did sent you a fb request
    I checked my requests but I wasn’t able to find anyone 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
     I have a situation. The tights+heel outfit that I earned from this event has disappeared from my closet. It's no where to be found. Just want to know if I message glu support with the screenshot of my completed event as proof will I get the item back?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Samskipper1 did you check under the miscellaneous section in the kloset?

IOS Player 
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I checked, it isn't there. Maybe it was because of my wifi. It was really slow today.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Samskipper1 I would contact Glu support then. 
    IOS Player 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I lost progress twice on this event, losing about 5 reality shows altogether, so I'm still 90 points away. 

I know a few other androids have had problems with the game not saving correctly when we shut it down. 

I hope Glu is looking into this. I'm not gonna freak out if I lose the coat dress, but it's not fun spending so much time and energy to not get the prize you work for. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    And I’m done! Loved every single earnable 🧡

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    New player here. This is my first KKH weekend event and I might finish 
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Well dinner! When I was new I never finished an event until around my 5th weekend event. Also WELCOME  TO THE FORUM <3<3
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Well dinner! When I was new I never finished an event until around my 5th weekend event. Also WELCOME  TO THE FORUM <3<3
    Thank You. I can know say I’ve finished my first KKH weekend event 
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
    edited June 2019
    Whoohoo great job @CatherineK_KH! 🎉
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

Finally finished after overcoming my point rollback glitch. I haven't been this close to the deadline on reality events in a long long time. Just hope this is still there tomorrow when I open my game. 

Wish I could have that back-thigh shine in real life too tho... 😁
    Savagekkh said:

Wish I could have that back-thigh shine in real life too tho... 😁
    omg agreed! I feel like sheer tights with sheen make all legs look amazing. Glad you finished; I’d be so annoyed if I lost progress on an event 
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

These are the items I won in this event.

These are the other items I could have won.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I actually rushed home to complete this event before I came back from work haha😆

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I want to cry. My power went out in the neighborhood and I didn’t get the earnable dress. I only needed one more show 😭 I’m devastated. That outfit was my aesthetic.