No videos available to watch

dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
Hey. My problem is that since the last update I don't have any videos to watch in the game. Some days I can watch 1-2 but mostly nothing. 😔 What should I do?

Comments

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I've also had problems getting videos to work since the last update or so, I can get daily k-star videos to work randomly if I'm lucky, I can't get them to work for a second daily giftbox, and then during the sys while voting if the watch video for double reward pops up the video won't play. I contacted support yesterday but they weren't helpful as always.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Videos are not controlled by Glu.  It's run by TapJoy, they are the ones who generate the videos to watch.  It's become increasingly hard for most of us I believe.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I've had more trouble than usual on Android opening the second daily box too. Now, about half the time, I need to close the game while it's still on the gift box screen, then reopen it, and the watch a video button appears.
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I've had more trouble than usual on Android opening the second daily box too. Now, about half the time, I need to close the game while it's still on the gift box screen, then reopen it, and the watch a video button appears.

It didn't work a few times though.
    PM to add
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Still not working correctly. Getting tired of this.
  • candy01candy01 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I lost my videos as soon as I bought ticket for a show on February 9th still none has anyone else lost videos after a purchase it is May 20 and still waiting on them ev n made another purchase 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @candy01 Making any kind of purchase reduces your videos from 20 to 5 or less a day.
    iOS
  • candy01candy01 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    So you are best not to purchase anything on game you lose in the long run 20 k-star a day which helps finishing this game. I was trying to purchase all the houses and furnishing them all plus get all the animals but now it is just taking to long ready to delete the game again. 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Many of us have the same problem, glu said with the next update probably gonna fixed💘 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I can’t watch any videos for a second daily gb :(
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was having trouble watching videos but I still managed to watch some, however I haven't been able to do it since yesterday, not even one :(  we're missing out on a lot of free kstars  :s

I'm an android user
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Always same here
    Android
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes, same old song.
    Android
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I went over a year with no videos until I switched platforms. This is such a loss to not have these videos, it really sours the game experience. 

I hope Glu really takes this seriously. We need fairness and some love up in here on this issue. These dolls are losing out every day. 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My ios game went without videos for 2 years just because I purchased. 5 kstars daily for 2 years is 3600 kstars. I'd expect compensation but... I'm just glad I managed to get it back with my own efforts.

This is affecting my android games on and off too, 5 kstars adds up to a lot over a long run. This needs to be priority on Glu's end. Think of compensation too.
    PM to add
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Yah I could use those 2000 or so stars I missed too. 

*insert nonsense excuse about regional availability that Glu can't control*

(It's nonsense because I live in one of the biggest market regions in the US)