Cribs achievement

KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
edited June 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hello everyone, I have a question about the “cribs” achievement, I own all the properties - apartments, homes, boats, etc, and all the business, but I haven’t reached 100% on Cribs 8 yet.... it’s rather frustrating 
Could it be because my properties are not all fully furnished? 
I play on iPhone, iOS 12.3.1, level 74

thank you 😊 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2019
    The last I heard, it was still unattainable.  No one has completed as far I have heard.  I just checked one of my games....65%, another  55%  I would say you buy more furniture than I do.  Seriously I have never heard a good answer about this, other thaan it is currently unattainable.  But I'm going to start buying more furniture and seeing if mine go up.   Nice to meet you Korty.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @kokokokonut thank you for enlightening me, see I didn’t know it was unattainable 😞
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I also own all the homes and this is not maxed out for me. Maybe @KalindaKing can let us know what will get this achievement to 100%?
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, It's currently not possible to reach 100% on the Cribs achievement.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KalindaKing maybe we should have some new houses ! Brazil could do with a beachfront house or India we could have a hotel ? Or maybe a low-cost apartment in Beverly Hills that we can rent out to Willow Pape or Skylar Hale so we can be the awful landlord ?
    IOS Player 
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hey guys, It's currently not possible to reach 100% on the Cribs achievement.
    It’s been 3 years… can we get an update on when this is actually going to be obtainable?