🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I came in 2nd place this Trendsetter! 
    Im ok with it cuz i wasnt the biggest fan of the TS hair this time around!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I came first and feel bad as I hate the hair but yolo 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I’m really happy I ended up first, I hate when a ticket buyer pass me after I worked hard all week

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I came in 2nd place. It’s fine because I wasn’t a fan of the TS hair. But it’s kinda sad because I was in the first place for these few last days and at the last hours of the SYS a ticketbuyer passed me with over 300 points. I really like this outfit though!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I had to repeat some looks because I haven't got many pink clothes. I finished TS in 8th place, which was disappointing, but hopefully I'll do better next time.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Renewing vows right after the SYS ended.... @VampireBarbie

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @elettrahere omg of course 😭 worst timing
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I will say, while I still find the diamonds confusing since we really didn't need a new currency, I did like being able to click "get this look" and seeing my doll in that outfit. Like I had noted, I had totally forgotten I owned some of the items and seeing how it looked on me would really help if I ever do have enough diamonds to purchase something.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    How much longer do I have to wait to buy that monkey? 🐒 
    iOS Doll 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Diamonds definitely need to be easier to earn.. I don't think they should be able to be purchased with k-stars or kash, though, because that would defeat the purpose of deterring hackers that can already get insane amounts of those (k stars and kash) unfairly. (assuming that is the purpose of having a new currency)
    I would like to think that Glu was waiting to see how the concept was received overall before they figure out how best to make them earnable.. probably looking at our ideas here on the forum..
    I would like to think that eventually they would add a "watch videos for diamonds" feature AND have them be prizes in daily and weekend gift boxes, Kollections, and/or events.
    I don't understand why Glu didn't replace the energy in the final trendsetters prizes with diamonds.. and add more of them in the earnable rewards (nobody would be hurt if you remove all energy and kash as prizes in favor of diamonds, just don't remove the k stars) that would be a huge plus.
    Thank you in advance, Glu, for the work that I'm sure you will be putting into this to make it progressively better. :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My post disappeared when I tried to edit it @kokokokonut
    iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My thoughts 

actually really liked ‘get this look’ feature but more needs to be added as everything I liked was unavailable 

diamonds are too expensive. way too expensive. I’m happy to spend money on the game and even I felt sick at the price of a pack. ESPECIALLY as 40 diamonds basically gets you one thing as hair and dresses are 25 so the remaining 15 in the bundle are rubbish. 

I think it’s super shady and appalling that diamonds are only available for money. 3 as rewards is a joke. This is possibly the worst thing glu has done as stars can be earned (slowly..) so kollections and throwback boxes etc are possible for all players whereas this isn’t. It kind of makes me not want to play anymore to be honest as it’s so sneaky and horrid a tactic. 

Want the monkey 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sounds like the next theme needs to be boozy jungle 
    You know we like to keep the Show Your Style events classy! Don't worry, you can drink as much as you want at the next few events  :D 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I buy K-stars a couple of times a year at the most but I will never buy Diamonds.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    You know we like to keep the Show Your Style events classy! Don't worry, you can drink as much as you want at the next few events  :D 

I hope there is a "brunch" event coming up! My friends and I brunched yesterday - it is my favorite! Bottomless mimosas AND yummy breakfast food? Yes please!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I like the t$ prizes so much more with the earnable hair from the last 5 star weekend than the actual t$ hair!
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    But will people bring their monkeys??
    iOS Doll 

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Wow! I haven't been on the forum for like 2 days and there's a fake baby😂 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I feel kinda awkward as I also posted about my cousin right after but just wanted to let you know my Aunt is healthy and out of the hospital. I would post a picture of Lillian but you know...
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I feel kinda awkward as I also posted about my cousin right after but just wanted to let you know my Aunt is healthy and out of the hospital. 
    I’m really glad to hear that @ValerieGray 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @ValerieGray Happy to hear that your Aunt is doing well and congratulations!
    IOS Player 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I feel kinda awkward as I also posted about my cousin right after but just wanted to let you know my Aunt is healthy and out of the hospital. I would post a picture of Lillian but you know...
    That's so good to hear. And hey, fake babies are not the new normal here. My niece was born today and she is very real as well :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I had your family in my prayers, I'm sorry their real situation was overshadowed by nonsense.  So glad they are both ok.  Lillian is my MILs name.  Such a pretty name,  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    I really like the SYS pink hair and the FG dress this week. I love the FG dress so much.
    Took a risk with it and got 52 votes! There’s a bit of pink on the dress! 💖😂
    Here is Angeline’s fake family picture with her fake babies. 
    Want some fake babies? Play KKH, no need to steal other’s.
    Whoops ... it looks like my fake baby boy is touching me inappropriately in public. 😂😂

Go play with your fake babies ...

Oh my god. I saw your post (yes I'm a bit late) and was wondering wth happened.
    I've searched through the thread and omg. I really need to stop skipping pages when I'm gone for a few days ! THIS IS SICK ! (but your post is funny)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties