🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I think the only thing that would’ve made the trendsetters dress better was if it was the texture of this gold dress 😍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love everything, but particularly the clutch and the earnable outfit 😊

• SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Not too excited about the earnables but LOVE LOVE LOVE everything from Trendsetters.
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Do you guys think this dress would score well? I'm debating on what I should buy to help me out on this SYS.

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Can anyone tell me at what time does it start cuz I am going out of country and I need to know whether I will be able to get all 26 looks or not. 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I think the texture of the earnable hair is so...wierd? Am I the only one thinking this? 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @MinterBalki I'd remove the necklace since it overlaps the ruffles on the dress. I'd also go with black shoes personally so it doesn't take attention away from the dress and clutch but those shoes look fine. The updo looks great and I love how you did your doll's makeup
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So after ALL the feedback nothing has changed for SYS? Seriously?

GLU
      v
      v

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Would this work guys?

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really really like the earnable shoes, clutch and dress!!!
    Also really love the trendsetter dress!!
    😍😍😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Question. Does this wedding have an open bar?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    LOL @esme that's awesome. Maybe we need a group photo with all our wedding "characters" hehehe.
    iOS
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Excited for another SYS! Good luck to everyone!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @dpeters you can be the bridesmaid that saved an injured squirrel, your kindness wins the heart of the groom and he dumps the bride at the altar to be with you. 
    IOS Player 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @dpeters you can be the bridesmaid that saved an injured squirrel, your kindness wins the heart of the groom and he dumps the bride at the altar to be with you. 

Hahaha I like that story lol will definitely bring the squirrel then 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    KalindaKing said: The new Get This Look feature allows players to easily buy these rare items when they see them in Show Your Style events. 
    Easily?

Android
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @MinterBalki I'd remove the necklace since it overlaps the ruffles on the dress. I'd also go with black shoes personally so it doesn't take attention away from the dress and clutch but those shoes look fine. The updo looks great and I love how you did your doll's makeup ❤
    @soundspretty Thanks for your feedback! I guess I'll be buying it!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @MinterBalki that dress is in my shopping list, i'd vote for that!
    Android
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Here are some looks I’ve just put together. Do you think any are bad or need altering??

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I really love the earnables. I like the T$ as well, but I try never to get too attached to those considering how tough they can be to get them with ticket buyers and "ticket buyers". A bit nervous considering I once told the girl at the Chev in Toronto that a white dress would be good to wear to a wedding and she was all "wouldn't that upstage the bride?!" So I obv have no idea about wedding etiquette.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I wish they could at least confirm or deny if we'll get an anniversary sale.. it doesnt seem that hard?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited June 2019
    We understand that event items are limited-time and many players put in a lot of effort to win them. The new Get This Look feature allows players to easily buy these rare items when they see them in Show Your Style events. The items on sale for diamonds are priced based on how much time and effort was originally required to win them. Diamonds in KKH are meant to be valuable and special, just like real diamonds! You can save up diamonds from the earnable rewards to get items you like or you can buy diamonds through in-app purchases. It's up to you.

When I say that we're listening to your feedback, I mean it! Keep in mind that that there are many factors to consider when we design the game. I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised when the event starts on Sunday!
    This is not true at all. In real life, these items were earned for free. It took one weekend, not multiple months. Whatever.

Get This Look:  since a lot of items are unavailable, such as kollection items, @samaaanthaaa point is bang on!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing! Now I feel less ignored.
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Ever since the Game of Thrones finale, I feel determined to honor Emilia Clarke in any way I can. Trendsetters, I'm ready!! 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.