🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Hoping on Sunday I will see earnable diamonds through voting at the least!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Yeaaaaaaah. I'm not spreading info on where I see anything. It will just lead to further hacking. There's enough of that here already. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    They definitely should be easier to earn!
    (I might like to be able to afford a Cadillac one day... :wink: )
    (not that i would necessarily buy one, but i'd like to be able to afford one...)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited June 2019
    you're one of my faves on the forum @AliBryant .  Sincerely.  so don't take any disagreement the wrong way, please. I would like the diamonds to be cheaper and easier to earn, too. no argument there.  and i really think that we're just in the growing pain era of the diamonds. (hopefully)
    the difference i see is 1. a random item that i might hate in the tb boxes for 60 stars vs 2. a dress that i love and that i choose for 25 diamonds (or a handheld (or a monkey) for 15 diamonds)... 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I see that perspective as well. The chance element of the boxes does suck (you could get shoes or whatever). Agreed. I simply feel that the prices, exchange rate, what-have-you of the diamonds when they were introduced was WAYYYYY disproportionate with this game (again, speaking as someone who spends thousands per year on it). Glu needs to take some responsibility for the fact that keeping the prices in this game so out of reach for so many people, is the main thing that drives people to hack to begin with. They've created this mess.
    iOS
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    If you see evidence of hacked games with Diamonds, please send the information our way.
    Soo...all you guys care about are hackers and not our feedback? Cool. Noted 👌🏻 I’ll save my money from now on since you guys don’t deserve it. 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Two things...

Doesn't this quote from Kalinda mean that they "adjusted" how many diamonds things are in SYS compared to the last SYS? That's what I'm getting from this... some of you may have gotten some good deals as far as diamonds are concerned if that's the case. I'll still never spend money on diamonds so basically this is a useless feature for me.

"The items on sale for diamonds are priced based on how much time and effort was originally required to win them."

And secondly... the shadow people in this picture either have very tight clothing on, or they are naked!!! 🧐🤣 Great wedding!!! It's definitely an open bar!

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
     i love the get this look idea but diamonds are too hard to earn and i haven't buy any because they're too expensive and i could spend the same amount of money on kstars and get more... in my opinion people would buy more diamonds if they were sold together with kstars, something like 10 diamonds and 10 kstars for 5USD... I dont know i would buy them if that was the case 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    There needs to be more ways to earn diamonds, it’s a joke that you’d need to play for half a year to buy anything good. And I don’t buy this bull about diamonds being rare so that’s why they are hard to get... anyone can get a diamond but who can get a real life star?!!! Surely stars are rarer than diamonds if you want to get technical 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    agrcic said:
    I think the only thing that would’ve made the trendsetters dress better was if it was the texture of this gold dress 😍
    Where did this hair come from? I’m obsessed with it!
    Platform : iOS 

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    @liltiffs it’s from the gold star kollection that was released a week or 2 ago!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    What does everyone think to these looks ???

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I love all of them @Abbeymae; especially the cotton-candy pink and the bottom silver one :) I think earrings would look great with all of them too!
    Rikk said:
    I love all of them @Abbeymae; especially the cotton-candy pink and the bottom silver one :) I think earrings would look great with all of them too!
    Thanks ! I’ll add them to all of them now <3
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @Abbeymae I would use different purses for the black dress and the pink dress on the bottom, but they look good!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited June 2019
    This is another SYS that gown will be the most popular choice...again. Atleast this time I can wear what color I fancy. Good luck to y'll  <3<3
    @Abbeymae I would use different purses for the black dress and the pink dress on the bottom, but they look good!
    Thanks I’ll have a look in my kloset <3
    @MinterBalki I didn’t have any good handhelds that would go with the black dress so this was the best I could do  :(
    @Rikk these are the jewellery items I added <3

@Abbeymae Those look much better, imo! They don't look out of place with the gowns 👍
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Looking fab, @Abbeymae! 😊
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    in this sys can we dress as a bride or just as a guest??
    edited June 2019
    @MinterBalki@Rikk thank you lovelys <3

@kkhluna Probably going to get the popular vote dressed as a guest, rather than the bride. Everyone's going to be wearing their fancy gowns with fancy drinks in hand!
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I am so FED UP of gowns. Its always the same flipping gowns over and over and over again that get the most votes anyway. Throw in a handheld, a bit of jewellery and decent hair and you're done. Where's the creativity? Where's the ability to possibly be unique? Where's there ever any use for the other 90% of our wardrobes that aren't gowns? Casual, street chic, dressed in denim, country style, Instagram baddie, picnic in the park, clubbing/disco... these are just a few themes off the top of my head that don't revolve around gowns. Even though I really won't enjoy submitting outfits I'll still play this event as I like the prizes but I definitely won't be voting to get rewards as I think I'd rather watch paint dry than have to see the same 10 gowns used 100s of times each yet again. PLEASE let this be the last gown based theme for at least a few months! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.