❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 6/7/19 - Pucker Up Because Love Is In The Air!

Comments

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    daphnekkh said:
    Miyuri said:
    Hi! 
    I'm a new player (since April) and I've been giving priority to professional gigs because of the millions storylines waiting in my goals queue. I've been able to keep up with the requirements for the bonus gold star for these gigs, and even if I just match it to the exact number, I can still do a few other gigs before it increases again. 
    But for the bonus gold heart, even though I'm not going on dates, it just keeps increasing non stop without me even seeing it since you have to start a date to see the requirements. The first date I did today, I was at 362/870. I tried to buy a few things in the kloset but it only gave me a tiny amount of gold hearts. I gave up and started the date when I reached 405 because I still needed money for other things. The next date, I chose an NPC instead of my boyfriend, thinking it would maybe be lower… The requirement is now 890! 20 extra points, when clothes and accessories give me only 2 or 3 each…! It feels like I'll never be able to close that gap! Even if I don't date and buy only clothes that give hearts, the requirement is still going to go higher with each level I gain. 
    Did you ever manage to catch up when you were so far behind? What items helped you the most? I was thinking about waiting for the next VIP weekend to buy heart furniture in the hopes that they would give me a higher amount than clothes, but I'm not sure if that's the case………
    That happened to me, and I noticed that when I tried to buy more of the “expensive” stuff, it would only give a few hearts or stars. If you haven’t purchased a lot of the “basic” clothing and accessories in the kloset, a lot of them have an unexpected huge number of stars and hearts and that can help you get caught back up!! 
    Thanks for the advice!
    I bought a dress that gave me 20 hearts, so that was good, but it was one that was just unlocked with one of the previous levels. The ones at the beginning of the list only gave me 1 or 2 hearts, so I think I'll try to focus on the last items. But I'm quickly running out of kash though! And the k-star items don't give out more unfortunately… I wish it was written somewhere how much each piece gives you so you could chose accordingly! 
    And for some reason, I'm still in the same restaurant, starting a date with another NPC I met there and now the requirement dropped to 829 (still too high for me to reach, but it went down?!)! I don't get it…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Miyuri usually furniture is way cheaper, you get more heart/star points for your dollar!! I’d try furnishing your homes... just NOT the bel air home because that one is crazy expensive lol. Also like @daphnekkh said, the closet basics (stuff that comes in like 5 different colors) usually gets you a lot more than the more expensive and original stuff. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Am I the only one that really hates the earnable hair? Sadly, I have at least 2 if not 3 of these hairstyles in my kloset.  It’s so unfortunate. I’m so over this game and the amount of money it takes to get the cute items I actually want. It’s the 5 year anniversary and it better rain diamonds and kstars on my head when I open the app or I’m gonna stop playing and keep my money. 
    iOS Doll 

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    It worked. Thank you very much for bringing the videos back!
    Android
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My date came inside of my dressing room and surprised me with flowers and this dress 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    How come I maxed out with my husband at 15000 and I didn’t get the dress? I only got the purple shoes when I reached 12000  .. welp
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Silz1217 you have to work on the lovers achievement to get the purple shoes,dress, hair. 

This one. It goes up by like 1% after every date. You can date anyone tho not just your husband. It’s not related to the relationship level.

iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @Silz1217 you have to work on the lovers achievement to get the purple shoes,dress, hair. 

This one. It goes up by like 1% after every date. You can date anyone tho not just your husband. It’s not related to the relationship level.

Ohhh ok thank you for the explanation 💕
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Don’t worry @miyuri, you’re not the only one who has fallen behind a couple of times, and you will catch up again. I bought up all the basic shirts and T-shirts in multiple colors first and it helped me get my golden star/heart again very quickly. It might take a week or something to earn enough to buy a bunch of stuff, but you’ll get there. Over time you can also buy some of the cheaper homes (there’s a price list in the reference thread that you might find helpful) and occasionally buy some furniture as you play to maintain your star/heart points. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    can anyone post how the hair from the lovers achievement look like? 😊
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Am I the only one that really hates the earnable hair? Sadly, I have at least 2 if not 3 of these hairstyles in my kloset.  It’s so unfortunate. I’m so over this game and the amount of money it takes to get the cute items I actually want. It’s the 5 year anniversary and it better rain diamonds and kstars on my head when I open the app or I’m gonna stop playing and keep my money. 
    Man, we all out here looking like Legolas from LOTR. 

Its sooooo ugly  😂 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Just got this one after lovers 10, and I love it🌸
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Just got this one after lovers 10, and I love it🌸
    where did you get those lips? They're gorgeous !!!
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Abbeymae

They should be here!
    @TheKylie thanks I don't think I've noticed them  :lol:
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @Rikk Oh, you're right! The key is the kash items in multiple colors…! I bought a few to try and they do give out more…! Now I have to replenish my bank account a little before I get all the others (and I have a few new ones that will unlock with the next level!), so I guess that for this event I'll just do the dates without the bonus gold heart. I won't complete the event but I'm not a fan of the hair anyway, so it's ok. 
    As for the houses, I only have the ones in Downtown LA, Hollywood and Bel Air. The 1st two are fully furnished but Bel Air is expensive, yes! I hadn't realized the other houses were so cheap though, so I'll work on purchasing and furnishing them too! 
    Thank you all for your advice!!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    This event is killing my Kash lol. Every time I start a date and don’t see that beautiful heart bubble by husbands mouth, ready to tell me he’s gunna pay, I cry lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm not sure if I should go after the earnable hair and end all my cash or not lol I don't really like it but it could be useful someday, right?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @dpeters It'll definitely be useful for the upcoming summer themed SYS! Perfect beach look as if you're doll just got out of the pool/ocean. Go for it!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    Is somebody else having problems watching videos in IOS? 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Exactly @Miyuri!! Sorry, I should have been more specific :( Thank you @Rikk and @mikaylachimo for helping me explain 😅
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @dpeters It'll definitely be useful for the upcoming summer themed SYS! Perfect beach look as if you're doll just got out of the pool/ocean. Go for it!
    It also helps fulfill the "to dye for" achievement..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @MinterBalki and @luvs2gruuv I'll definitely go for it!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Gorilla hair don’t care?

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Just finished the event! Felt like it took years only doing 1 hour dates. Not a fan of the earnable hair so I didn’t bother styling it, here’s me modeling my new lovers achievement dress I finally earned instead!!!! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I just finished my VIP storyline for the month and got this dress, shoes, and earrings. They'll be perfect for the summer theme sys coming up soon. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    All done! Well, I didn’t get the hair but I honestly can’t get over how much it looks like the hair in lord of the rings and it’s not worth my dwindling Kash  lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    edited June 2019
    I ended up doing some old gigs as I finished so early 😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    If you get 5 stars on an old 6-hour event, it usually contributes to whatever type of event is currently going on (with the exception of SYS and VIP). 😊 @Abbeymae
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Just finished the event! Felt like it took years only doing 1 hour dates. Not a fan of the earnable hair so I didn’t bother styling it, here’s me modeling my new lovers achievement dress I finally earned instead!!!! 

where’s that hairstyle from? gorg!!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞