Options

❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 6/7/19 - Pucker Up Because Love Is In The Air!

Comments

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @pilirositolam it was an earnable from kim’s birthday event in 2017. It’s one of my favorites!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    daphnekkh said:
    KaylaJ said:
    someone needs to come and slap my hand this weekend. i got kash in my "gift"box and while I did get the drink on the first spin, I have fomo and need someone to stop me from either taking another spin or opening another gb
    I opened another gb for the same reason and got kash 😂😩🙄 #ragrets 

yikes! that is my fear, but it's so weird how you just want SOMETHING. i'm doing well, staying away from the game until my energy is full, going on dates, and then closing up again. I am hoping the SYS and the TB event will keep me from tapping on the Kollection for the whole week *bites nails*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    dpeters said:
    Thanks @MinterBalki and @luvs2gruuv I'll definitely go for it!
    If you can ALWAYS go for the earnables even if you do not like them, that or you'll be like me 4 years later still seeing that tunic in your TB box
    IOS

• Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @KaylaJ True! I've been playing for less than a year, so I try to finish every single event just to try and fill up my closet. Even if the items are less than desirable. Like those pants from the past 5-star weekend event, lol.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    dpeters said:
    If you can ALWAYS go for the earnables even if you do not like them, that or you'll be like me 4 years later still seeing that tunic in your TB box
    You're so right! I wish I'd found this forum earlier. I used to not finish events and now I realize I've missed so many cute items so I'm begging for a throwback sale since weekday events only give me necklaces or shoes I almost never like.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @daphnekkh No worries, I'm the one who misunderstood! You still put me towards the right direction! :)
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

And here I am modeling the perk shoes that I've earned dollies :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @mikaylachimo too bad I wasn’t playing back then, it looks beautiful!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Rikk said:
    If you get 5 stars on an old 6-hour event, it usually contributes to whatever type of event is currently going on (with the exception of SYS and VIP). 😊 @Abbeymae
    Thanks !!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Broke bitches have arrived.
    @SugarK @kristiazd @charlottegold

PM to add
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @KathrineKapelli that was an emotional ride, I now crave daily updates of your dolls life
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Here is my doll modeling the hair:

Android
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @KathrineKapelli that was incredible! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I don’t post much but thought I’d share! I was super bummed about getting cash in my GB so I took a leap and spun for the drink and got it thankfully! Thank you to everyone in the forum for making my decision easier.  :D 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Ready for the Lord of the Rings themed SYS! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay @champagne_mami! 🎉🎉🎉
  • Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

I really like the last three items I got ☺️
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Rikk said:
    If you get 5 stars on an old 6-hour event, it usually contributes to whatever type of event is currently going on (with the exception of SYS and VIP). 😊 @Abbeymae
    Simon called me offering a 6h event and I can confirm it’s true 😍 thank you @Rikk 💜

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Naimonster 😂 I have never been a part of a more accurate group photo caption 😂😂
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Carol Davida I’m OBSESSED with your hair/
    look in that photo, your doll is looking 🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Broke bitches have arrived.
    @SugarK @kristiazd @charlottegold

Hey! Paws off my monkey @Naimonster! I’m broke and can’t afford another one lol 😂 

• Options
    Yas won the dress 😁

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    @Carol Davida I’m OBSESSED with your hair/
    look in that photo, your doll is looking 🔥🔥🔥
     @charlottegold Tysm girl for the compliment 🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    @KaylaJ True! I've been playing for less than a year, so I try to finish every single event just to try and fill up my closet. Even if the items are less than desirable. Like those pants from the past 5-star weekend event, lol.

dpeters said:
    KaylaJ said:
    dpeters said:
    You're so right! I wish I'd found this forum earlier. I used to not finish events and now I realize I've missed so many cute items so I'm begging for a throwback sale since weekday events only give me necklaces or shoes I almost never like.
    Back in the day we didn't have any events during the week, it was just the weekend event so I always tried to finish no matter what cause A) it was all there was to do and B) my poor doll had nothing else to wear! One weekend I was so broke and hadn't gotten the plane/cars yet and I missed out on the tunic by like 20 pts. I was crushed and it was the only event I couldn't finish (besides some SYSs). I just got the tunic the other month, like ugh, what could I have gotten instead?!
    IOS

• Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    My date came inside of my dressing room and surprised me with flowers and this dress 😍

I got the dress but not the flowers. Is this because I have two lovers living in the C-bass Coach house and now they have all found out about each other?
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Love it! The blush is so cute. 🥰
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    So Kathrine had an eventful weekend.
    When she overheard her friends saying that dating NPCs didn't automatically result in divorce, she thought, hmm, her husband Mitchell is cute and all, but the only time he speaks to her is to demand a daily date. Yeah, he's been with her from the beginning and is the father of her two kids, but he's so needy, following her round the house demanding attention but never into the nursery to actually interact with those kids. They've been maxed out forever but the deciding factor was he's a D-lister and she really wanted to see the inside of those A-lister Calabasas houses at last.

So she found herself a new A-lister hot date on Konnections - at least, he was a hot date after she'd given him a $120 haircut. Cole wasn't needy - in fact, he only wanted one-hour dates, which was fine with Kathrine, as she didn't particularly want Mitchell to know she was drinking vintage wine with someone else. But, after a few tweets from Ray Powers, some guy called Harper started bad-mouthing Cole, resulting in a mini-storyline (yay! a  storyline!) culminating in an awkward moment with both Cole and Mitchell at the private jet. Luckily, Mitchell was wanting attention, as usual, and didn't notice Kathrine's new boyfriend standing right next to him.

As much as she enjoyed getting new dating rewards, the Calabasas house wasn't that exciting and, once she got to 1,000 hearts with Cole, Kathrine realised she could start over with some other NPC and get the rewards again.
    She used the final date of the event to tell him they were over. What she didn't tell him was that the earnable hair he'd helped her reach got her the To Dye For 9 achievement and a shower of K-stars. Thanks for the fling, Cole.
    I love this story so much @KathrineKapelli! I am wondering how divorce impacts your fans? I know there was a change to this in the game, because in the past my husband would want kstars to stay together, but thankfully this doesn’t seem to happen anymore.

I’m ready to move on to a more rewarding relationship and I don’t know which way to do it without losing lots of fans.... do I call him up on a date and break-up with him or simply delete the contact and continue dating one of my backups that lives in the Calabasas coach house? 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @Monica L Well, despite her best intentions so stay true to loyal-but-needy Mitchell, Kathrine couldn't bring herself to delete Cole's number. She still has to date Mitchell every day, but Cole is discreet and waits for her to call him for a one-hour vintage-wine date in SoHo or LAX, or even 8 hours of 'fun' in his Calabasas home, when she needs a bit more excitement in her life. It quickly racks up the hearts and she doesn't have to ghost anyone. Ray Powers and the fans never notice, so I guess she could just delete Mitchell without having to divorce him and nobody would care. But then Cole would become the needy one, and that would make him a whole lot less attractive... 
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!