🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Two ticket buyers so far..

And this person was in first for a little bit 🤦‍♀️ Then they got knocked down to second by the person who is currently in first.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @KKHLucy thank you!! Your doll looks absolutely stunning! I hope so too, but I already know you’ll still be tough competition without tickets 😩😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’ve also got a ticket buyer in my group!

I usually throw my newest gowns in for the first two looks because they usually score low and my early looks seem to get fewer votes, but surprisingly the first two looks did well.

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I already saw someone wearing the earnable dress while voting 😭
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts

The WORST I have ever done so far in a SYS omg I really am just shocked. What did I do wrong????
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @pilirositolam Omg, I'm proud of this score! Thank you, doll! 🥰
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    LaLaLola said:

The WORST I have ever done so far in a SYS omg I really am just shocked. What did I do wrong????
    These looks are great! I don’t understand why these are so low, but you could try submitting one with a different long, big hairstyle and without the tattoo? Good luck 💕
  • Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    The whole Diamonds thing doesn't even surprise me. I mean, i may have started late but the only thing I want from this game is for Cassio to be dateable. I don't care about Rani, i care about my doll and she called dibs. But so far, denied. Everything I check on the looks for Diamonds is unavailable, so it's just useless

#BoycuttDiamonds #CassioGoals #ByeRani #StopTeasingMeGlu
    not too bad but I’m hoping my votes will increase after a few more rounds :) good luck to everyone!
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Wait, do Rani and Cassio get together? Seriously?? 

Like, wait, SERIOUSLY?? 

That's honestly kind of mean to our hearts! I know it's just a game, but wowwww, I did not know I was reliving my high school experience. I keep thinking being able to date and marry Cassio will be the ultimate update, so this news has me shooketh. 

(I am more than happily married IRL, but come on, my doll isn't!)
    any opinions on these looks? I’m not sure if a few of them are “wedding guest” enough
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @agrcic I submitted a 6-pack. It didn’t tank. 👍🏽
    iOS Doll 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm sorry, but I'm just so happy that Toto and I can finally be together! Xoxo

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Submitted a beer via iOS 
    iOS Doll 

**beer**
    Should be in voting soon 
    iOS Doll 

iOS Doll 

• KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    What the hell...the top ranking person in my trendsetters is a guy...will he even get the top prize? haha this is bizarre 
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Khant said:
    What the hell...the top ranking person in my trendsetters is a guy...will he even get the top prize? haha this is bizarre 
    @Khant
    Guys get 150 stars if they place first.
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Rikk said:
    LaLaLola said:

These looks are great! I don’t understand why these are so low, but you could try submitting one with a different long, big hairstyle and without the tattoo? Good luck 💕
    Thank you! IKR?! Honest to god I was BAFFLED, like I wasn’t expecting to get 60 points on all of these but in the 30s??? I’ve seen people upload the same kind of dresses and outfits and they get scores way higher! Thanks for your advice! I’ll try that out and let you know how it goes in my next looks 😭😪 I’m just.. so damn surprised lol 😂
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Trendsetters just popped up for me! My points are 2, which is not accurate after submitting three looks, but so is everyone’s points...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I still really think that the people that we "grab"items from should get at least 1 diamond or as maybe 2 stars as a reward for each item each time it is "grabbed" by someone. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy thank you!! Your doll looks absolutely stunning! I hope so too, but I already know you’ll still be tough competition without tickets 😩😍
    Thank you!! Hahaha I wish!! You have the best clothes 😍😍😍😍 Did you see we have a ticket buyer already? 🙄
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I'm thinking these could work for the SYS, can I have your opinions, in the third look I'm not sure about the boots, and the one I like the most is the 2nd and the first its ok I just don’t know if the lenght would be okay for the voters
    LaLaLola said:

I would take off the tatto, go with long gowns, wear clutches, more stiletto and keep the long hair cause its beautiful
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I just won 7 KStars in my daily gift box!!! 😁
    IOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Ryley1e first look: love it, that’s one of my favorite hairstyles!! I recently submitted a look with a dress with about the same length and it got me my highest score in this sys, so you should consider it
    second look: gorgeous, wouldn’t change anything 
    third look: I would take off those boots, imo 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    4 ticket buyers in my ts group... no chance for me
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
    @Ryley1e first look: love it, that’s one of my favorite hairstyles!! I recently submitted a look with a dress with about the same length and it got me my highest score in this sys, so you should consider it
    second look: gorgeous, wouldn’t change anything 
    third look: I would take off those boots, imo 
    Thank you!!! I would change the boots and try some stilettos 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.