🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @pilirositolam you can find it in the closet 

• ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    edited June 2019

I submitted this two looks this morning. I was scared to submitted the yellow dress since I saw people not getting good scores with that and I also never get good scores with that hairstyle I don’t know why because I really like it but I’m happy with how this turned out this time!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @thallisa I voted for your third look, stunning!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @thallisa I love all of your looks, they truly deserve 50+ points. If I only have your items I would definitely copy lol. 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Tell me again how hackers are not a problem
    As the sys go on this gets worse and worse and I have a very hard time believing it’s people spending this much money on tickets. I had 3 last sys that shot up super fast and almost had 2k by the end of the week. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Something is going on. 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @Ryley1e thank you so much for the advice! I made these looks with what I had left that was unlocked ( I definitely need to buy more gowns because that’s literally the one thing I lack .__.) and I made these looks before I got your advice about the long flowing hair, but I can’t definitely just change any of the hairs to that long one so I’m not worried, if you could tell me what you think of these new outfits though that’d be great 

@Rikk I made some changes and some new outfits with whatever I had unlocked, what do you think? 

And obviously if anybody else can tell me there opinion on these outfits that would be amazing
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @pilirositolam you can find it in the closet! 
    Android
    Looks 3 and 4 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My faves are 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8! They’re stunning. I want that emerald-green skirt so bad 😍
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Rikk said:
    My faves are 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8! They’re stunning. I want that emerald-green skirt so bad 😍
    Thank you!!!!! I’m gonna do number 3 first and I’ll let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed 🤞🏾, and that green skirt is in a kollection for the life of me I can’t remember the name but of the kollection but I got that skirt on my first go at it 😂 and so did my little sister, we were just shocked lol
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My 3rd and 4th looks. Voting is a bit confusing because I see many dolls in bikinis? And they are also the popular pick? 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I don't know why I can't break 45.  I'm thinking auras might not be the way to go this time.  So, no Bridesmaid, no bride, just a celebrity guest.  Dolls, I think it's time for a Monkey.  I saw a King of Queens episode where Doug&Carrie renewed their vows and a Monkey was the best man.  Ok,  who wants a monkey?   I'm trying it.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @kokokokonut Did you said no bride?

As an experiment I submitted this look because I want to know how well bride look will do. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH We’re in the same group! I’ve barely had time to submit, so i’m already so far behind 😑
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH We’re in the same group! I’ve barely had time to submit, so i’m already so far behind 😑
    Omg. You are the Samantha? Yay! Well you should start submitting! I am pretty sure you can catch up !

Also I think we have a few wild names in our trendsetter  
    IOS Player 
    What do you think about this look?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    not too shabby for look #3 😊
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I submitted late but I wish look 4 would have had more votes. 48 is high for me though! My highest on any sys has been 49😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I keep seeing the icon and being told I have one ticket to submit but it won’t let me submit anything? The rest of the game is fine but I’m worried that if it stays it’ll stop the timer once I have 2 tickets even though this one won’t allow for submission. I am starting to stress watching the timer go down! 
    Platform : iOS 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Pilirositolam said:
    @pilirositolam I love it and I’d vote for you 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, Does everyone have a Trendsetters group now?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Hey guys, Does everyone have a Trendsetters group now?
    Yes thanks mine came this morning 💗
  • Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Wait, do Rani and Cassio get together? Seriously?? 

Like, wait, SERIOUSLY?? 

That's honestly kind of mean to our hearts! I know it's just a game, but wowwww, I did not know I was reliving my high school experience. I keep thinking being able to date and marry Cassio will be the ultimate update, so this news has me shooketh. 

(I am more than happily married IRL, but come on, my doll isn't!)
    I don't know if they are together but i will wreck that home and fullfil Willow's prophecy from the beginning of the game if I can date Cassio. I know  i gave the "Back off" to Rani in an event. I ain't above laying down the smackdown. Sure, there is Raul but he isn't Cassio. I will pay money for this!

#CassioGoals 
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    my 3,4,5 looks, I started a little bad but I think it is improving. What do you think of them??

@pilirositolam said:
    @pilirositolam I love it and I’d vote for you 
    you’re so sweet, thanks!
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

Do I need to lose the ginger hair??? I have no clue what these voters want
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @VioletDreams try fuller, more flowy hair. Neither of those styles work well in SYS.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Gown squad at the best dressed celebrity wedding there ever was 😂 @VampireBarbie @AngelineJ @MollyMonroe
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @VioletDreams try fuller, more flowy hair. Neither of those styles work well in SYS.

Sadly this is all the hairstyles I have to work with :lol: So maybe the first top left and the Ariana Grande ponytail?
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.