Comments

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts

Looks 3 and 4. I also might have a couple ticket buyers 😕

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @pilirositolam ahhh thank you for your vote! 💕
    @Tyranda thank you doll but from what I saw you definitely have some cute items that I don't have and I wish I had! 
    🤗

I just submitted a look with the hair that apparently always flops, so my lucky streak might be over 😬   

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @VioletDreams I'd try with these hairstyle!

Android
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Looks 1-5 🙂

iOS player since July 2014 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @LindaVB I actually think I voted for your first second and 4th look, the 4th one I even voted twice. 😂 I swear I see you in the voting booth all the time! clearly I’m your biggest fan 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited June 2019
    So once again I need have some questions and need some advice from you guys. So here is my TS group.

As you can see im in 9th place, which really sucks. Right now I'm grateful if I even get the dress. So I started the second SYS started and it make me wonder what if I wait 3-4 hours before submitting first look. I mean I will still get all 26 tickets after all if I start before next ticket come. But if I start later maybe I won't be in a cutthroat group like this. I don't know how group placing work but you get place in the group after you submit your first look, which mean I will be grouped with people that start the same time as me, or will I still be place with people who start on time? If I'm being place with people who start late then I was thinking that these people don't care much, that is why they start late.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @VioletDreams
    first box - top left, middle left, middle middle 
    second - bottom left and right possibly 
    third - Bottom left but be careful about over accessorizing 
    Those are the ones I think will work well! Good luck 🧡🧡🧡🧡
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Tyranda lots of people do that! I have personally seen quite a few ticketbuyers even after starting late but it’s probably slightly better odds 😊
    @charlottegold yeah I will do that on next SYS, I will probably start 5h late to really see if it will effect the TS group or not. Hopefully I won't be place in such a cutthroat group.  
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Guys wearing white you take lower votes or nothing changes? Has anyone notice? Because you know "you can't wear the same color that bride wears" on the opposite someone is gonna say "it's okay gerl we even see swimsuits" 😂
    I want to know this too, I'm thinking of submiting the long white skirt with a white crop top but I don't know if is gonna do well 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I've tried starting late a couple times before. I know some people on here swear by it but in my experience it's not made any difference. I think sometimes it's even worse because those people are also starting late and so they buy tickets to try and catch up. I've had better luck starting on time - for some reason I get paired with more newbies.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    @Ryley1e thank you so much for the advice! I made these looks with what I had left that was unlocked ( I definitely need to buy more gowns because that’s literally the one thing I lack .__.) and I made these looks before I got your advice about the long flowing hair, but I can’t definitely just change any of the hairs to that long one so I’m not worried, if you could tell me what you think of these new outfits though that’d be great 

@Rikk I made some changes and some new outfits with whatever I had unlocked, what do you think? 

And obviously if anybody else can tell me there opinion on these outfits that would be amazing
    The 2nd dress I love it, but I don't really like the accessories maybe less is more here,  the third one its amazing, the 4th is the one I like the most so elegante and the 5th I love the combo of that hair and the  dress, those are my top and the ones I would submit I hope this works for you
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @LindaVB I actually think I voted for your first second and 4th look, the 4th one I even voted twice. 😂 I swear I see you in the voting booth all the time! clearly I’m your biggest fan 😅
    Aw thank you so much for spotting and voting for me!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    le sigh #1 in my T$ is already closing in on 700 pts. I don't know if she's a rabid ticket buyer or a hacker and I hate that I don't know and get suspicious no matter what.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Aw thank you so much for spotting and voting for me!!
    I want the hair that your doll is wearing in your profile pic SO bad omg 😭 it’s gorgeous
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @VioletDreams yes, the Ariana ponytail works very well for me so I think you should try it!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Welcome @AveryAsh 🌻🌻
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Hahhah this is my first look of this SYS that break 45 points 😂😂

• AveryAshAveryAsh Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    Hahhah this is my first look of this SYS that break 45 points 😂😂

Ooh I love the sheerness of the bottom of this dress 😍 
  • AveryAshAveryAsh Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Welcome @AveryAsh 🌻🌻
    Tysm! ✨ @AmandaMKkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-6 looks
    and a ticket buyer showed up in my group 🙃

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@Ryley1e @Rikk omg thank y’all so much 😭 you have no idea how proud I am of that 56 holy crap, the ones with tattoos were submitted before I read the advice you guys gave and made the changes. But yeah again y’all are the best 💕

• DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Ugh honestly I'm so mad at this SYS. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I am stuck with 44-48 votes and it's not getting any better at all. So annoying.
    Level 35
    Android
    Welcome @AveryAsh! Your looks are gorgeous and I’ve been trying to get that ponytail 💕. It’s nice to meet you! 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    So once again I need have some questions and need some advice from you guys. So here is my TS group.

As you can see im in 9th place, which really sucks. Right now I'm grateful if I even get the dress. So I started the second SYS started and it make me wonder what if I wait 3-4 hours before submitting first look. I mean I will still get all 26 tickets after all if I start before next ticket come. But if I start later maybe I won't be in a cutthroat group like this. I don't know how group placing work but you get place in the group after you submit your first look, which mean I will be grouped with people that start the same time as me, or will I still be place with people who start on time? If I'm being place with people who start late then I was thinking that these people don't care much, that is why they start late.
    I ALWAYS start the SYS a couple hours late for the same reason, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    @Ryley1e @Rikk omg thank y’all so much 😭 you have no idea how proud I am of that 56 holy crap, the ones with tattoos were submitted before I read the advice you guys gave and made the changes. But yeah again y’all are the best 💕

Yay!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.