⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Please add more old Shop My Closets to the offers! You’re always offering the same ones but I’m looking forward some of them I’ve missed and I want the opportunity to buy them. 
  • hailey11012hailey11012 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I posted a few weeks back but after playing some more I have more suggestions. 

- Again, please let us decline offers from Simon and others. I’ve had up to 20 objectives at the same time and its so overwhelming. 
    - Do not put time limits on starting events. There was an 8 hour time limit to start an event which i was unable to do as I work 9 hour shifts and I got zero stars on it :/
    -Make some more items available with cash rather than K-stars. Its almost like the game is only made for paying members to play

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited June 2019
    If our pets give us event points, why don’t they give us a k-star during VIP events? 
    And one more thing: in KKG you could sometimes find k-gems when tapping around - I remember getting two with one tappable! This should happen in KKH with k-stars too. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • napalmtearsnapalmtears Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I feel like this has probably already been mentioned before, but man would I love to be able to change relationships with some of my contacts from professional to romantic. I really wanna date this one guy, but I can't bring myself to divorce my husband and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to romance him anyways. And as always, new locations and houses.
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Since the Kardashians went to Bali it would be a great new location to have and we could have a new cosmetics business just like Kim where we give customers glam advice for a event or wedding. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    there is a glitch I noticed recently with the nose stud that drives me absolutely insane - if you are holding a handheld drink, the nose stud twitches back and forth off the nose 🙃 you can see it up close if you’re the kloset zoomed in (makeup/jewelry section). please fix this!! I wear the nose stud almost always and now it drives me crazy to the point where I take it off if my doll is holding a drink
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I would appreciate that the game could be changed language   That the babies grow and that we could carry them The prices of shoes and dresses will fall That we could remodel the houses and the furniture was not so expensive That when you joined with your partner he agreed, something mutual and that the two people received the gifts
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    be able to change your boyfriend's skin color
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I would like to suggest the partnership tiles be updated. It would give us something to look forward to instead of 40 energy or 5 k stars. New clothing items would be great!!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I just want the option to turn off feed updates. That's all.
    iOS
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I really really would love to have the cupcake from Kim's Birthday, the rose and the chocolate from valentine,the champagne and the gown from new year, the cotton candy from the dating event in the Throwback sale of black Friday or any other Throwback sale. Pleasssess!!!
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Can we please have updated achievements and celebrity perks in 2019?
    iOS Doll 

• Sad_CoffeeSad_Coffee Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Please either increase the amount of times we can try to recover our game save before we get the “Limit Exceeded” notice, or reduce the time of the “Limited “Exceeded” notice until we can try to recover our save game again, or just remove it, period.  
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    PLEASE Glu, update the Celebrity Perks!! I have been maxed out since November. I spent hundreds on the game this weekend. We should at least be getting more k stars!
    iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Please Glu let us change the NARS eyebrows color!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited June 2019
    Can you please let us buy dyes? Wether it be with cash, stars, or even real money. Just please give us the ability to purchase dyes.
    edited June 2019
    Can we get filters for clothes accessories etc so we don't have to scroll all the way down to look for something we want to wear 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Can we get filters for clothes accessories etc so we don't have to scroll all the way down to look for something we want to wear 
    For real! This would be such a dream come true!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I want to be able to use “get this look” during SYS to purchase all SMC. Obviously with deal
    currency. This would be the best way to get them into rotation and get them sold quickly and more often.
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I would like to suggest value packs either something that could include stars, sys tickets and a choice of color dye just because I want stars but also maybe like 2 or 3 tickets and I don’t have enough blue or champagne dye to use and I wish I could buy some included in a pack. 
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Also more variety of skin tones please!!! 
    Also more variety of skin tones please!!! 
    True and why is there no green colour for hair and eyebrows?
    Can we see how many experience points we have to gain until we move on to the next level? It’s not a big deal but I would really appreciate it.
    Can we please get different body types? 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    This dress the hair and shoes 😊
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i want to buy all the itens in SYS please!!
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)