Can't restore my game

SobachkaSobachka Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I've played KKH a year ago. Before I decided to delete this game I had logged in to facebook so I would play later. Now I'm trying to restore my game with help of facebook. When I click "restore" and then "confirm" it just brings me back to the screen with kustomizing. What should I do? 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry but if it's not loading, it's probably just not there.  You can always send a ticket to customer care and see if they have more suggestions.  You can read and see if the FAQs can help....https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?l=en&p=web&s=general&f=if-i-uninstall-will-i-lose-my-progress    I'm really sorry you're going through this.    Up in FAQs also look up transferring game, anything that might help.  And if you have your old ID number, send that to Support in your ticket.  If you have to start over, but made any purchases in the Star Shop or Shop My Closet and other Special Purchase made with negotiable funds (real money) they can be restored.  Customer Care can help with that if you send your receipts. 
    Welcome to the forum, I just wish I had better news for you. :|

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary