🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Honestly, I’m neck and neck with someone right now. Had 3 tickets left from my last SYS and got a 12 pack. Hoping I don’t have to use the whole 12 pack because I want it to last me for the next event too. A 12 pack is never enough. I don’t understand competing for the top spot with 3 days left. If it were 3 hours - sure! But with 3 whole days to go anything could happen. 
    iOS Doll 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @agrcic i'd try the top right hair and maybe the necklace with little stars. Let us know how the result! ❤

Really happy with my scores, less happy for the ticket buyer in my TS group

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Rikk said:
    “Sir...I think you might be in the wrong ballroom...the Magic Castle mixer is down the hall!”

How amazing is this look? 😄
    The ladies need a version of this.  At least the horns....... >:)

for anyone who see unusual activity and thinks there might be cheating on their group, if you send your ID to @Kalindaking  or @eggsandbananas. And they can look into your group for you.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i have a question, lads.
    which one is the so called "ham dress"? i was going to ask in the last sys thread but i forgot.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @egg Daily GB dress in pukey pink with the grid pattern on it
    iOS
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    My latest looks!

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Alesp you look amazing doll! keep on doing great ☺️❤️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

The voting booth is a snooze fest. I keep voting hoping I will find something new and exciting, and nothing! Here’s hoping that in v. 10 you can buy auras with diamonds. 🤞🏽
    iOS Doll 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Monica L said:
    The voting booth is a snooze fest. I keep voting hoping I will find something new and exciting, and nothing! Here’s hoping that in v. 10 you can buy auras with diamonds. 🤞🏽
    I know.. I swear it's the same 15 dolls with the same 15 dresses over and over and over and over and......
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @KaylaJ It truly sucks that only #1 gets the prizes. This seems to happen to me every event. I "win" the event when based on just styling, am in 2nd far above 3rd, but then someone buys an insane amount of tickets to surpass me. I wouldn't even mind buying 1 or 2 on occasion if I was neck and neck with another player towards the end. But when it is consistently that they are ahead buy 10 or more looks, it is totally discouraging because even if I did buy a 12 pack, it might not be enough.
    I bought a pack cause I needed at least one more look for the final prize when SYSs started early on. I also used another to jump over someone at the last minute which I didn't do lightly. I really liked the hair, but I felt incredibly bad cause the doll did a good job and also deserved to be praised. I was close 2nd after that and the doll in 1st bought like 2 tickets, but I let her have it cause I wasn't in love with the hair as much as she apparently was. Since then I've been sitting on my tickets cause usually I'm never just 2nd, I'm REALLY 2nd place. I can't imagine how discouraging this is to new players who don't have large wardrobes like mine. Most of the time I'm in groups where the top 5 don't get all the earnable prizes as it is.

Also, I kinda think this person just bought a ticket pack at first cause her looks have been solid and really nice. Plus she only went up really high on the first day and since then her average has been consistent. I'd still have to buy a large pack just to compete with her. I wish I could tell her she could've saved her tickets.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KaylaJ It truly sucks that only #1 gets the prizes. This seems to happen to me every event. I "win" the event when based on just styling, am in 2nd far above 3rd, but then someone buys an insane amount of tickets to surpass me. I wouldn't even mind buying 1 or 2 on occasion if I was neck and neck with another player towards the end. But when it is consistently that they are ahead buy 10 or more looks, it is totally discouraging because even if I did buy a 12 pack, it might not be enough.

First place in my game bought tickets because she's averaging 75 points a look otherwise. Every time I get within 200 points she buys more tickets. Unless you're buying tickets because you can't play SYS throughout the week, I don't see the point of using all your tickets right away. At least wait and see what the other players are doing. It's dumb to use all your tickets for no reason if nobody is even close to taking your top spot. I'm debating if I want to use tickets last minute for this hair or not. Right now I'd have to use 4, but after my last look I'm around 150 points behind so I expect her to buy more any minute now. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited June 2019

Can I get a ticket faster Glu?? This scared me 🤣
    edit and this is post 606 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    KKHLucy said:

Can I get a ticket faster Glu?? This scared me 🤣
    edit and this is post 606 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    lol this happened to me last time, like huh, what kind of omen is this?!
    IOS

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KaylaJ idk but thank god I got a new ticket...6 minutes later 😭😭😭😭 I’m done
    Monica L said:
    I know.. I swear it's the same 15 dolls with the same 15 dresses over and over and over and over and......
    I just had the champagne bottle and instead of shopping the look I voted for it!! Had it been any other doll it would have popped up 4 more times that voting round, but because it was not a snooze fest I saw it ONCE and I was too busy watching RHONY to think twice. 
    iOS Doll 

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    For voting, does pressing "get this look" count as a vote for that doll? 
    I keep looking to see what outfit pieces are priced but it doesn't give me the option to go back and vote. I don't want to be giving dolls views but not votes!
    Platform : iOS 

liltiffs said:
    I keep looking to see what outfit pieces are priced but it doesn't give me the option to go back and vote. I don't want to be giving dolls views but not votes!
    We don't believe so. Last time when I was checking, my % for popular look never changed after I had tapped "get this look".
    IOS

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Thanks @KaylaJ! I am going to avoid hitting that on looks that I like now. I know I don't have the diamonds to afford any of it anyway lol
    Platform : iOS 

@liltiffs kalinda said everyone’s exposure would still be the same even if you shopped their look it wouldn’t be detrimental to the doll

@KalindaKing can you tell us more about this? 
    iOS Doll 

• AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I just saw this dress while voting. Does anywhere here own it? What event was it from? It’s animated and moves like wind is blowing! It’s so beautiful. 

And yay @mikaylachimo you finally got your beer! A true Wisconsinite 
    VIP event

4/20/2018

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p10

I don't know how much I spent on that one, but it was def worth it. The dress is unique & gorg

Oh I hated this event cause I really wanted the dress and I got that ugly hair that I can never use bc doesn't match to anything 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Monica L said:
    I just had the champagne bottle and instead of shopping the look I voted for it!! Had it been any other doll it would have popped up 4 more times that voting round, but because it was not a snooze fest I saw it ONCE and I was too busy watching RHONY to think twice. 
    Oh no! I keep seeing the monkey on the guy dolls.. never on any of the girl dolls... Lol it's tormenting me!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

got a pretty decent score with this look :) thank you to those that gave me feedback!
    Monica L said:
    Monica L said:
    Oh no! I keep seeing the monkey on the guy dolls.. never on any of the girl dolls... Lol it's tormenting me!
    Same problem!!!!! 🐒🐒🐒
    iOS Doll 

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I haven’t been able to be so active on this SYS thread because work.  But I took some time today to share some of my top voted looks for inspo, I am using all the tips I learned last event and been doing so well.  Good luck to you all! 

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Monica L said:
    You can get both the petals and the confetti auras with diamonds 
    iOS
    Ok this might sound like a dumb question but what is the required amount of points needed to reach the last reward (the hair in this case)? I'm fairly new to the game and I've never reached far enough to see how many points are needed.
    1100 points
    surrjane said:
    My favorite looks I’ve put together so far
    Woooow your first looks its amazing, I love the dress and the styling you did!!! 
    liltiffs said:
    I don't certainly know but I don't think that when you press the get this look that counts as a vote, cause u r redirected to the pieces of the outfit and when you get out you see other dolls, so I would say no, it doesn't count. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.