🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Yeah.. there are still people on Facebook that tell people that they don't roll over (because Glu told them that they don't... )
    I try to set them straight.. I don't know if they listen. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited June 2019
    But isn't 12 tickets for 10 dollars kinda cheap? With 12 tickets you can get like 500 points more or less. But yea I agree that 2000+ points must be a hacker or someone how have money to waste, then again I think 12 ticket is kinda "cheap". In my country it's actually cheaper than FS/SMC.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Tyranda It is "cheap" relatively, but the point we are always trying to make, is why use them all right away if you don't have to? I think most forum players use tickets strategically. It seems silly to "waste" 12 tickets, when you could have won using only 4, just an example.
    iOS
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @AliBryant Hahahaha yea for sure lol. The person that have 2300 from @TheKylie post is rather stupid if I do say myself. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 11-15!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Just submitted a look and forgot to change my shoes brb dying
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Slowly improving
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited June 2019
    16-18
    not complaining but I expected a little bit more with my last two looks🤷🏻‍♀️
    and the ticket buyer in my group that was 10 points away is now 100 points away ☹️

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    one of my grievances with the tickets is that i've been in 1st place almost all week until there's like 4 hours or less left for the event and then some a******e decides to buy tickets in bulk and that's it hello 5th place. it's happened to me twice in a row now.

like if someone decided to start with 24 tickets right off the bat well at least i know you're a cheater lmao but if i'm playing fair and square with other two people for first place and then you just appear out of nowhere toward the end i hate you forever.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Has anyone had success with separates so far? I usually like submitting a few looks using separates, but I've been too worried about low scores because I really want this hair. I've seen a lot while voting, but over here everyones got mostly gowns. I'm getting nervous with some of my gowns that are scoring lower than usual. I'm too scared to do anything besides gowns. Ugh!!! I'm so stressed out, I need some clarity.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    The second spot on my TS just disappeared, but the first one is still there😅 one hacker less I guess
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic from personal experience separates don't work as well as one piece items or gowns.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    egg said:
    one of my grievances with the tickets is that i've been in 1st place almost all week until there's like 4 hours or less left for the event and then some a******e decides to buy tickets in bulk and that's it hello 5th place. it's happened to me twice in a row now.
    Ugh you’re right, that’s the worst! Losing at the last minute after all those successful looks feels so much worse than being in a group with someone buying tickets from the beginning imo. 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

more good luck in the voting booth! I hope everyone is doing well this sys!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    there’s two ticket buyers in my group :/ hate it when it happens
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    TheKylie said:

Trying to stay in 3rd place, time will show
    @TheKylie hun, did you report these players? I doubt that there's someone who's willing to spend a crazy amount of money to buy a bunch of tickets just to get all four clothing items, measly 25 k-stars, energy and cash. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    TheKylie said:

@TheKylie hun, did you report these players? I doubt that there's someone who's willing to spend a crazy amount of money to buy a bunch of tickets just to get all four clothing items, measly 25 k-stars, energy and cash. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I did! One of them disappeared so I guess they’re checking it
  • zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    So.... I don't know what happened but I was submitting an sys look and I was kind of zoned out. I tapped looked down and my brain just wasn't processing. Somehow I bought something because I saw the "are you sure you want to..." bubble but I accidentally tapped anyway. Took 100 STARS. The worst part. There was nothing new on my doll at all? Kind of devastated with VIP being around the corner and like I said I don't have anything new in my closet. Is there anything else they might charge you for when submitting a look?
    TheKylie said:
    Syndra x said:
    TheKylie said:

I’m glad your feedback made a difference! Hopefully the other one will disappear too
    AliBryant said:
    Hackers don't care. Glu cannot detect them without a legit player pointing them out and providing their game ID.
    Regular buyers I think it's a mix of big spenders who don't care, and people who don't realize purchased tickets roll over to the next event, since it is not stated anywhere in game. You have to be on the forum to find that out or from word of mouth.
    TheKylie said:
    @A@AliBryant @T@TheKylie , GLU can detect them because I tried reporting a suspicious player in my SYS group before and you just have to give them your Hollywood ID then they'll take action. 👍 GLU can detect if the player is a hacker or not so we really have to report these suspicious players 👍 
    @Syndra x I know, what I am saying is Glu can ONLY detect them if we report them. They can't proactively detect them. 
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @Syndra x I know, what I am saying is Glu can ONLY detect them if we report them. They can't proactively detect them. 
    Yeah.. When I talked with eggsandbananas last time he claimed that that's the only thing they can do for now. ☹
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

When you & a cute doll have been fairly competing for 1st all week & then another doll out of nowhere rises from the pits of hell to take 1st! No mam! Not today Satan! Just like you bought those pack of tickets, I’m gonna need you to buy a ticket to the bus & hitch a ride all the way back to the fiery depths from which you came from! I didn’t work this hard all week just to be outdone by witchcraft in a second! Girl you better break that lil piggy bank for every nickel & dime cause trust & believe I’ve got the time! 

Whenever this happens I secretly die of laughter imagining this other person on their phone - thinking “I got this now!” When little do they know they are dealing with a KKH handheld obsessed looney who sets timers and KNOWS exactly when the game will be ending. I like to kill em in the last 20 minutes. 😂😂😂😂
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    egg said:

like if someone decided to start with 24 tickets right off the bat well at least i know you're a cheater lmao but if i'm playing fair and square with other two people for first place and then you just appear out of nowhere toward the end i hate you forever.
    I refuse to let those people win. I will buy tickets and outbid them. 
    iOS Doll 

edited June 2019
    Recent looks:

I needed a little bit of a palate cleanser from the over-gownification I’m experiencing.

I just scored 55 with the Lana del Rey gown, props to @MollyMonroe for pointing out it’s inspired by Hedy Lamarr!

Me right now:

iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Yesss, @AliBryant !! Soar high in those stars!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm always late submitting looked so I just got the dress and I really like it!

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    got this cute bunny on my tb box so i took it to the wedding 😋
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Seyonce in the house! 🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.