🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I really like the SYS dress! Not too excited about other items though 😬
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Please put this Valentine’s dog bag in the TB sale! Have anyone seen it in the current TB box? This was a 2015 item.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    The only clothes I'm looking forward to is the 5-star weekend dress. Nothing very exciting about these items. But, there's going to be more clothes than these, right? This is just a sneak peek, or am I wrong?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @AngelineJ I have not, and I assumed it was because it was gifted by our spouse on Valentine's Day and not an earnable or GB item as part of an event. I used to have it on my old game so I wish it would come back. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I really, really hope we get a TB sale! I'm saving as many kstars as I can because there are so many beautiful items I've missed, I'm dying to get some hairstyles and dresses!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m so in love with the Earner outfit. :o<3B) Is it girlie? Oh yeah.  And this game knows how to do girlie! Tytyty really excited for these clothes. Partly because, that Earner dress is fab. And partly because we're One event closer to our 5year Kimiversary. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @kokokokonut so it’s just to sync your phone with the computer and then it’s done? 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m not excited about any of these items... yes, I like the professional event one, but it’s nothing to die for. I wanna stay positive tho! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Yay I hope some of our fave Met Gala looks will be available, especially that Zac Posen rose dress!
    iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Those are just a sample of the items you can get. If you liked the Met Gala, you'll love this update!
    When will the update become available for IOS 💗💗
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I just hope they add the eyes from New Years of 2018.. that’s what I want ❤️
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I just hope they add the eyes from New Years of 2018.. that’s what I want ❤️
    Yes I hope we get these eyes to! 
    I play on android 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ugly
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @AngelineJ I have not, and I assumed it was because it was gifted by our spouse on Valentine's Day and not an earnable or GB item as part of an event. I used to have it on my old game so I wish it would come back. 
    Thanks for letting me know. 😭

Glu, I’m celebrating my 3rd year forum anniversary this month, too. 
    Please put the crown hair for @yezx and Valentine’s puppy bag in the TB sale. 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @KalindaKing Do you know if the pant boots are considered "regular length" (ending under the knee) or OTK? I wanna know because I always wanna wear my OTK boots with shorts or pants but they can't be. I'm hoping they are "regular" and the top half is just pizazz (not sure what to call it), but I'm not sure how it works graphically/if you can do that in game. I'm just so excited!!!!! 🤩
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @KalindaKing Do you know if the pant boots are considered "regular length" (ending under the knee) or OTK? I wanna know because I always wanna wear my OTK boots with shorts or pants but they can't be. I'm hoping they are "regular" and the top half is just pizazz (not sure what to call it), but I'm not sure how it works graphically/if you can do that in game. I'm just so excited!!!!! 🤩
    I think it’s just one outfit 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @elettrahere I considered the possibility but completely forgot about it when I went on my little excited ramble. Too much caffeine makes me chatty... 🤪
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    @KalindaKing I really hope that we get more storylines with the new update
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I have been saving up my k-stars for a long time waiting for a TB sale and i just can't wait for this to happen. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is this sale during the VIP weekend? I wouldn't want to spend during the weekend if the sale is right after.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Is this sale during the VIP weekend? I wouldn't want to spend during the weekend if the sale is right after.
    A sale has not been officially announced, but if there is one, it would be next weekend for the anniversary event.
    iOS
  • kkhkekkhke Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    dpeters said: this VIP weekend is worth it though everything about it is fierce
    This is exciting! Can't wait, since it's the first time I play for Kimiversary. I wish I could know if there will be a TB sale before spending all my ktars for VIP weerkend 

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

this hair is what I would most be willing to spend ALL of my kstars on if by some miracle it ended up in the tb sale 🤩😭
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Sure, notice like every single comment except the ones about the TB sale. i feel like it wont happen, otherwise they wouldnt avoid the questions like their damn life depended on it. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.