🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 6/14/19 - VIP means Shop till you Win it All and then Some!

Comments

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box. At least I can use the pink hair for a min to... 

wish @LindaVB a Happy Birthday!!! 💕
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I got Kstars in my free box which gave back what I spent to get the free box 
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Should I get this bikini for the next SYS or just buy another dress/hairstyle?

@elettrahere
    I like it and I would vote for it! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa after seeing your post I did the same thing! SYS Summer 2k19 ready!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you @esme
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Got it!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Sandritta13Sandritta13 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I need to spend 50 stars to get those shoes but I Dont know what should I buy... I was thinking of a formal dress, but maybe I should think about the futures SYS with the summer topic. O maybe a pet.. I am so confused.
    Help please. What is your recommendation?? 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Sigh.. here are my gb attempts... I just wanted the glasses and maybe the choker... Well... Lol... 

I've gotten to the earnable dress.. I'm exactly at 300...(180 for glam room photographer, 80 for the two extra gb spins, and 40 for one spin in a Kollection that got me energy)... I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the extra 200 stars for the hair.... I really do like it, but I don't know if I want to risk it on anymore gb spins. I'm thinking of doing some Kollections, but I'm not super crazy about any of mine right now either... :(
    Anyways.. 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @Allegorie and @Rikk!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I bought this dress from the closet

Got the dress on my free GB and the earnable shoes

I wasn't sure about the GB dress but I actually like it, it looks like watermelon :smiley:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I need to spend 50 stars to get those shoes but I Dont know what should I buy... I was thinking of a formal dress, but maybe I should think about the futures SYS with the summer topic. O maybe a pet.. I am so confused.
    Help please. What is your recommendation?? 
    @Sandritta13
    If you have enough clothes for the summer SYS then buy a formal dress because you could still use it in other events. If you don’t have enough summer clothes then buy something for the summer SYS 😊.
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Did my second last spin on the silk motif kollection and got this dress! (Of course the bundle is last.) I also got this lip color I've been spying for a while

Still unsure how I'll spend the remaining 105 stars I need for the dress, but I'm happy with my picks so far :)
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    What are your opinions on the earnables? Do you think they will come in handy next sys or should I just wait for the TB sale?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going to have to skip this VIP weekend since I rather spend Kstars during the sale. I don't get why sales happen after a VIP weekend instead of during.
    Platform: Android

I'm going to have to skip this VIP weekend since I rather spend Kstars during the sale. I don't get why sales happen after a VIP weekend instead of during.
    Yess! Like they can even call it Black Friday in July. They do that in retail so why not in the game  
    Should I?? Or save it for the sale!
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Personally, the choker looks a bit odd with the barely visible heart shape. It did get me to the next level on it’s all about the swag, and I also got the next pet whisperer!
    IOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I bought Chevier Toronto and fully furnished it. After that I got a call from this person saying there was a problem with the second customer showing up but it had been resolved?

I have no idea what’s going on because both customers are there but I’ll take the k-stars I guess? lol
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Also, I haven’t gotten a call for a luxe goal in about 4 months lol. Maria hates me 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I got that too when I bought it. I think it was a leftover message from a glitch when the business first came out. 
    @soundspretty that makes sense, thanks! I was very confused because I have no idea (or at least I don’t remember) who Darcy is 🤔
    she/her
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Should I?? Or save it for the sale!
    Save! 
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I really want the earnable hair..... Ugh.. help!
    Here are the Kollections I have right now.. I need to spend 200 more to get the hair.. should i spin some Kollections or try to get the gb glasses?

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv Out of those I would try Glitz and Glamour, since the crappy prizes are already out of the way
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @VampireBarbie when chevier Toronto was introduced, there was an issue where occasionally you don’t get the two customers per day. Therefore, it was impossible to make 10 customers per week. Glu then fixed it. But I remember making a big Hoo haaa to customer service. 
    IOS Player 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I agree with Ali. That way you'll either get an item or k-stars from your spin. I really like the shoes from that kollection (they look silver but are more of a see-through/nude), the gold necklace is short and goes with most necklines, and both dresses are great. The only thing I didn't care for were the eyes, only because of the lack of lashes but still, it's an item. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I would go for glitz and glamour! Like Ali said, you got rid of most of the junky stuff and the gold dress is pretty stunning! I am so jealous ! That Kollection never available when it is VIP event for me. 
    IOS Player 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Fairytale said:

Omg... yall.. is this actually a joke? I got 2 holiday boxes out of nowhere from a really nice person (i wont say names to avoid anyone going and begging them for stuff) BUT SERIOUSLY? Before the boxes got picked off one by one and you literally couldnt get anything other than the items because PEOPLE PAY MONEY FOR THEM. 5 ENERGY? IS THIS A JOKE? SOMEONE SPENT REAL MONEY ON THIS BOX AND YOU ALLOW THERE TO BE 5 ENERGY?
    I thought you only got energy if you had all the box items. When did this change? 🤔
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Fairytale said:

Omg... yall.. is this actually a joke? I got 2 holiday boxes out of nowhere from a really nice person (i wont say names to avoid anyone going and begging them for stuff) BUT SERIOUSLY? Before the boxes got picked off one by one and you literally couldnt get anything other than the items because PEOPLE PAY MONEY FOR THEM. 5 ENERGY? IS THIS A JOKE? SOMEONE SPENT REAL MONEY ON THIS BOX AND YOU ALLOW THERE TO BE 5 ENERGY?
    I thought you only got energy if you had all the box items. When did this change? 🤔
    I think it's a glitch that happens when the promotion is over.  During the actual event, I got energy since I had all the items.
    iOS
    @TrashleyKKH thanks for the info! 💙
    she/her
    add me here