šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Fairytale said:
    Sure, notice like every single comment except the ones about the TB sale. i feel like it wont happen, otherwise they wouldnt avoid the questions like their damn life depended on it.Ā 

This will be my firstĀ Kimiversary and if that happens it would make me very sad. :(
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Ok wow did my entire rant just get removed? It was posted and then I tried to edit a spelling error and now it's gone?
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Lil rant warning :P

Can us Facebook players just have a more fair game like iOS, Android and Amazong players??
    We dont have a working photobooth, we dont get Kstars offers for videos or survey or stuff like that! I mean its frustrating being a Facebook player TBH!!!
    I love the game soo mutch but its hard seeing how unfair it is for Facebook players like me and others!
    People showing off their outfits in photos and the Kstars they get for playing a game or watching videos and we cant do that!
    Please Glu for once aknoledge us Facebook players :SĀ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Ok wow did my entire rant just get removed? It was posted and then I tried to edit a spelling error and now it's gone?
    Sometimes when you are new, you can't edit posts immediately. They get autoflagged so a mod can review. @kokokokonut can probably help you.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Sometimes when you are new, you can't edit posts immediately. They get autoflagged so a mod can review. @kokokokonut can probably help you.

I tried editing the post about it being removed right away too though and that one was just fine. Sounds pretty fishy to me.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @VioletDreams that happened to me too about a week ago. I'm not that new. šŸ˜ I'm old. Close to death. The system pulls them if you edit too much have too many links, quotes stuff like that. It does make one feel paranoid šŸ˜… pm Koko
    iOS
    alice_kkh said:
    @VioletDreams that happened to me too about a week ago. I'm not that new. šŸ˜ I'm old. Close to death. The system pulls them if you edit too much have too many links, quotes stuff like that. It does make one feel paranoid šŸ˜… pm Koko
    It didn't have anything like that though :cry: There were no links, no quotes, I edited it once and it was gone.
    It was just a huge paragraph about my disappointment in the game and wanting to quit so I'm definitely feeling targeted lol

Image result for theyre watching us gif
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @VioletDreams maybe it was too long? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @VioletDreams I found your post and made it public. I'm sorry that you're feeling frustrated with the game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @VioletDreams I found your post and made it public. I'm sorry that you're feeling frustrated with the game.
    Thank you! Was it flagged because of the edit? I'm just trying to understand what would cause that specific post to get flagged while others haven't after an immediate edit. Is it because it was longer?
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    "I'm sorry"? lol
    Glu knows how to make people happy with the game, but seems like you guys don't want to make it happen.Ā 

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Thank you! Was it flagged because of the edit? I'm just trying to understand what would cause that specific post to get flagged while others haven't after an immediate edit. Is it because it was longer?
    Itā€™s the mechanics of spam filters. Nothing to do with content, but a number of edits, too many internal links from repeat quotes, outside links ie: maybe a picture? Ā  It all figures in and any combo of these things will have the system pull it out for review. Ā Problem is, unless a member says their post was pulled, we donā€™t know to go retrieve it. Ā Thatā€™s why I Tell members to message me if a post goes missing like that. Ā  :smile:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @KalindaKing when will the update be ???
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Next week. Itā€™s usually on Monday or Tuesday. Sometimes Wednesday.Ā 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Fairytale Texas to Sweden? Wow! My boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship but itā€™s ā€œonlyā€ 230 kilometers compared to yours!Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @elettrahere Its difficult because we only see eachother once a year since we're both students, so we always spend the whole entire summer together, I actually hate the summer just like weather wise but he makes it my favourite time of the yearĀ ā™”
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I have a feeling that they wonā€™t put the ā€œgood stuffā€ (hand helps, auras) in the Tb sale if itā€™s even happening and that makes me so sad!! I am ready to spend so much on old items!!! Itā€™s update 10.0 and the 5th anniversary like common glu we want loss of 2017/2018 Tb items!!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    I hope it comes either monday or tuesday so that i can have proper look at it before my boyfriend comes to visit me from Texas to Sweden :love:
    (I know literally no one cares but its only 4 days left and im freaking out a bit)
    Aww thatā€™s so cute! I hope you have a great time together; do you have any plans for the visit? PS I love Texans! Itā€™s such a unique and proud culture, and the barbecue is amazing hahaĀ 
    Abbeymae said:
    Next week. Itā€™s usually on Monday or Tuesday. Sometimes Wednesday.Ā 
    Thank youuuuu šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—
  • Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I know what I want I won't get.Ā  Which is Cassio. I accept no substitutes, i.e., Raul i want the real thing. Oh well... Here's to hoping for the TB sale. At least my doll will be lovesick in style

#CassioGoals #ItsBeenFiveYears #JusticeForMyDoll
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Prime example - I won the gift box sunglasses today but hate them yet I see players I love chasing and Iā€™d love to be able to gift them.Ā 
    I totally agree with this and I really hope that they do this.Ā 
    When will the spoilers be? Thursday or earlier? Also will there be a TB sale @KalindaKing
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited June 2019
    On sale in the wardrobe

(Pretty sure you guys requested pant boots!)

I love the boots, I remember requesting these baddies so many times, HOWEVER, I'm not a fan of the jumpsuit or it's color.
    But I hope one day glu release a black version of this boot with black leggings or jeans :)
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    šŸ¤”šŸ¤” so Iā€™ve been bronze vip since the start and if Iā€™m correct Ā whoever becomes vip now can get all the old vip outfit plus daily star but if I upgrade my membership to gold I donā€™t get any of the remaining items from the outfit cause of me completing the storyline long time ago! Is this correct?? And if so why the hekk was it done this way?? I been spending from the start so I think the new update should also include a chance to get the other items from vip if I upgrade my membership story lines or not it should automatically put the 2 extra items a month .. until Iā€™m all catch up !! Or if not then u better have them on tb sale for anyone to buy!!!Ā 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    When will the spoilers be? Thursday or earlier? Also will there be a TB sale @KalindaKing
    Official spoilers for Weekend events are always on Thursday. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s when we will know, if thereā€™s a TB sale.
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    edited June 2019
    All I have to say is, Iā€™m not comfortable spending any more money on this game. I think itā€™s coming to an end, ladies. Glu is deaf. Theyā€™re not interested in making things right, I can tell. Iā€™m canceling my monthly membership if this update is raggedy. This was such a fun and beautiful game. Too bad C.R.E.A.M on KKH and with Glu.Ā 

(Cash Rules Everything Around Me)
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I have faith for the TB sale, or at least I just keep telling myself we'll have one. I want some type of champagne hand held so bad, and a new hairstyle. I've been hoarding kstars for the perfect moment lolĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.