๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธSYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest๐Ÿ’

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh every time I see her name I think of you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she just started submitting again after a day break. I don't even want the hair melissa impostor!
    oh and i know you're the winner, no doubt in my mind! holiday gift box hair girl is going down, down, down, down!

Good luck with the bidding wars everyone! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    This SYS didn't work for me idk why, but I manage to get in the top 5 (being number 5) and then the girl in the 6th position just bought tickets and left me in 6th place, and she is not even submitting good looks, girl whyyyy??? Use your tickets wisely
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    DevonYang said:
    I was at the 1st place for like literally a few minutes and then 3 of the others started submitting looks on and on(probably with buying tickets), now I'm at the 4th place and sad...

To ones that starting SYS events later to avoid competitive groups, does it really work? Cause I'm so tired of this happening to me every time.
    The last few SYS i have been starting an hour and a half later (when before I would submit right when it started). I feel like generally there are less ticket buyers, but the last SYS (And appears this one as well), I was in 1st place all week then the last few hours someone buys tickets to surpass me. So I think itโ€™s completely just the luck of the draw, but I do find generally there has been less overall ticket buyers when starting a bit later.ย 
    iOS player since July 2014ย 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Some more looks dollies ๐Ÿ™‚

And my current ts situation ๐Ÿ˜… pls keep your fingers crossed for me for good luck dolls ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ. To the doll who got dropped down to the 2nd place, sweetie you may have some sense of style but hunty look I got killer style ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ p.s. I hope she doesnt freak out when she sees that I passed and outhrone her and took over that #1 spot :lol:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @melissakkh youโ€™re the winner in my group ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@alice_kkh @melissakkh Mine too!!! Melissa everywhere are taking over trendsetters ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Sis got scurred yall :lol: she will not outbeat me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@mikaylachimo omg haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ what are the chancesย @melissakkh you really need to stop playing so many games! ๐Ÿ˜…
    iOS
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    omg! I was first alone and the girl on 2nd was like 10 points of difference... if you can read this doll i wont use my last free ticket if you dont either
  • CryselCrysel Registered Users 17 Posts
    @Crysel when does your next ticket become available?
    4hrs 22mins
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Crysel oh.. :(ย ย 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    @AliBryant @Lisylis @Smuckies Thanks for the answers! I'm gonna try to start a few hours late in the next event just to see what happens.
    Level 35
    Android
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @melissakkh youโ€™re the winner in my group ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@alice_kkh @melissakkh Mine too!!! Melissa everywhere are taking over trendsetters ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    All the Melissas are savages, I see ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€ย 

Yall are some bad influences haha. The girl got tired of me submitting looks and she gave up lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and then I bought another pack of tickets if she keeps on acting up towards me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    DevonYang said:
    I was at the 1st place for like literally a few minutes and then 3 of the others started submitting looks on and on(probably with buying tickets), now I'm at the 4th place and sad...

To ones that starting SYS events later to avoid competitive groups, does it really work? Cause I'm so tired of this happening to me every time.
    The last few SYS i have been starting an hour and a half later (when before I would submit right when it started). I feel like generally there are less ticket buyers, but the last SYS (And appears this one as well), I was in 1st place all week then the last few hours someone buys tickets to surpass me. So I think itโ€™s completely just the luck of the draw, but I do find generally there has been less overall ticket buyers when starting a bit later.ย 
    I would try this but between waking up at 6:30 English time and school starting at 8:30 I have to make sure I can always submit before school and then at 2:30 which is conveniently lesson change over time for 5 mins so that is always how I have to play. Unfortunately I usually get really competitive TS ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช
    alice_kkh said:
    @mikaylachimo omg haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ what are the chancesย @melissakkh you really need to stop playing so many games! ๐Ÿ˜…
    Iโ€™m everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

moood

iOS
    alice_kkh said:
    moood

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I'm on the 5th place with 1220 points and I keep checking the girld behind me who have 1151 points, right now I'm afraid af that she going to buy tickets. I keep represhing the ranking, ugh the stress in these last few minutes. Already had a girl who was something like 7th place and she bought tickets and she ended up in second place. If that girld didn't buy ticket I would feel less stress but thanks to her I'm at the 5th place :disappointed: :
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    This is my worst sys so far, im at 816 points, i have missed so many tickets because only 2 of them stack (once again my biggest problem with this sys) I had to go to the dentist one day of the sys and i was all weird the whole day and slept for such a long time i missed like 4 or 5 tickets, its ridiculous, even 3 tickets being stacked would be so much better than 2 :disappointed:
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    wow, y'all are fighting for #1 huh? wouldn't know cause SHE NOW HAS OVER 2000 VOTES!!!! I ONLY HAVE 1250 IN SECOND AND NO ONE IS CLOSE! :s

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I'm living for all these SYS dramas,
    I was gonna go to sleep but I might as well stay up till my Melissas win ๐Ÿ˜—
    iOS
    Eeeeekkk! Number two just passed me again.. we've been neck and neck today.. I'm hoping that was her last ticket because I have one more free ticket and I'm about to lay it DOWN!ย  it's on like Donkey Kong!!!!
    Addicted

Is 5 minutes enough to get votes?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    It depends usually 5 and under it wonโ€™t count right away. I won first last time even though someone submitted a look with one minute left to try and pass me. I collected the first place prizes then the next day I opened my game and I was in 2nd.
    iOS
    Ok.. I passed her again.. let's see if she tries anything in these last 2 minutes............ย 
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got second. @samaaanthaaa, lol didnโ€™t happen. But thanks for rooting for me, momager.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
    edited June 2019
    THANK GOD, the 6th girl didn't bought tickets๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    Here is my TS Group. It's 3am where I live, finally can have a good sleep knowing I didn't miss the dress ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Good night dolls <3, sweet dreams.
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

My heart is racing with adrenaline right now ๐Ÿ˜‚. But my plan to save those last two tickets until the end totally worked and I reclaimed 1st ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    another succesfull sys. I love the hair and im happy because the other doll won too
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.