šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I assume the introduction of diamonds drastically reduces our chances of a throwback sale, because obviously you can't have the same items available for two different prices. Like unless diamonds are a complete failure commercially we won't get throwback sales going forward.

I'm still loling at the "they're meant to be rare and valuable, like real diamonds" justification. Way to pitch your premium currency at a ridiculous level.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I have a sick feeling that we wonā€™t get a Tb sale because why else would they have introduced diamonds the update before the anniversary, our gift might be like 10 diamonds which canā€™t get you anything. If they donā€™t have a throw back sale I am officially going to be done with game lmao
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    When will the spoilers be? Thursday or earlier? Also will there be a TB sale @KalindaKing
    Official spoilers for Weekend events are always on Thursday. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s when we will know, if thereā€™s a TB sale.
    Thanks I canā€™t wait !!! Iā€™m sure no one can šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Fairytale said:
    I hope it comes either monday or tuesday so that i can have proper look at it before my boyfriend comes to visit me from Texas to Sweden :love:
    (I know literally no one cares but its only 4 days left and im freaking out a bit)
    Aww thatā€™s so cute! I hope you have a great time together; do you have any plans for the visit? PS I love Texans! Itā€™s such a unique and proud culture, and the barbecue is amazing hahaĀ 
    He always plans his trip when there is a festival here in town and he promised to buy me a balloon :joy:
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Fairytale
    Have you ever gone to Texas to visit him? Or does he always go to Sweden?
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Quick question for yā€™all - if there is a TB sale, will all the items need K-Stars or cash? I have a lot of cash right now and thinking Iā€™ll buy a house but if I can get items in the sale with cash Iā€™ll save it.Ā 
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Quick question for yā€™all - if there is a TB sale, will all the items need K-Stars or cash? I have a lot of cash right now and thinking Iā€™ll buy a house but if I can get items in the sale with cash Iā€™ll save it.Ā 
    From what I've seen everything is for kstar
    Hi my name is CatherineĀ 
    ios playerĀ 
    new to the gameĀ 
    could really use some tips
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Unless itā€™s April Foolā€™s day and Glu is playing a joke on us. Otherwise k-stars only.Ā 
    @esme Hopefully next year i'll be able to go, there are so many extra things to go from europe into america that he doesnt have to do to come here so its just been easier so far, Im extremely scared of the heat there honestly, im not gonna be able to handle it :neutral:
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    @esme Hopefully next year i'll be able to go, there are so many extra things to go from europe into america that he doesnt have to do to come here so its just been easier so far, Im extremely scared of the heat there honestly, im not gonna be able to handle it :neutral:
    I know I wasn't in this conversation but I'm from Belgium and am in a LDR with a guy from New Orleans, he spent his teenage years living in Houston, Texas and I've actually visited there before in the summer months and it's honestly not as bad as Texans make it out to be lol
    It is very hot outside and can feel a bit unbearable if you're out for too long, but literally eeeeevery place is airconditioned to the max, so I usually actually bring some kind of jacket with me everywhere because I always get cold inside. Especially Houston I feel like is just built to take a car everywhere and you could spend an entire day at a mall for example and not even know what temperature it is outside :lol:Ā 

The process to get into America also isn't that difficult at all! You just fill out an ESTA online and make sure you have a passport and you're set. I really miss being in America tbh, I love it there.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Fairytale said:
    You'll be fine. Americans are used to hot weather so they take all kinds of precautions that we are not used to in Scandinavia. Every place is airconditioned (it can actually be a bit too cold), you get free water in restaurants, there are swimming pools everywhere and so on. They handle 35 degrees better than we handle 26 degrees (looking at you, 2018 scandinavian heatwave)

Immigration can be a bitch when you land in the US, but it's only a matter of waiting - they don't suspect Europeans of anything so it won't be a hassle for you. I've been to the US 3 times and I've never had any issues with immigration. Americans are extremely nice and helpful towards tourists :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Violetdreams yay Belgium
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Yestarday in South of Italy we had 38 degrees (Celsius). I would love spend summer in Scandinavia šŸ˜‚
    Android
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Yestarday in South of Italy we had 38 degrees (Celsius). I would love spend summer in Scandinavia šŸ˜‚
    We probably live in the same place šŸ¤£Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Please update the giftable kloset!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @daffodil @VioletDreams I know they handle it really well, its a bit more difficult for me since i have never been out of sweden before so i have everything left to do with the passport and stuff. but im for sure gonna get it done by next summer!Ā 
    And im so glad they have air conditioning. North of sweden is basically the complete opposite of texas weather, we only recently had all the snow melt away here (Shame if you ask me)
    And also anyone can be a part of the conversation! I feel alot less worried about the heat now honestly so thanks.Ā šŸ˜‚
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Just my daily ask for the crowned hairstyle and the krossover items. Bye.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    Fairytale said:
    @daffodil @VioletDreams I know they handle it really well, its a bit more difficult for me since i have never been out of sweden before so i have everything left to do with the passport and stuff. but im for sure gonna get it done by next summer!Ā 
    And im so glad they have air conditioning. North of sweden is basically the complete opposite of texas weather, we only recently had all the snow melt away here (Shame if you ask me)
    And also anyone can be a part of the conversation! I feel alot less worried about the heat now honestly so thanks.Ā šŸ˜‚
    Oh trust me I understand! When I first went to see my boyfriend in America I had never owned a passport either and had never even been on an airplane before and I have really bad travel anxiety so it was SO scared.
    In the end it wasn't that bad at all, the worst part is probably purely how long the flights are so it's super exhausting! Especially if you have a long wait in between layovers. Your passport is probably the biggest hassle but if you still have a whole year til the next trip you'll have plenty of time to get it figured out.Ā 

I honestly don't know how you do it! My boyfriend and I see each other every 3 months and it's still too littleĀ šŸ˜…
    @Fairytale @VioletDreams how did you meet your boyfriends? Iā€™m curious! I met mine on a rock music Facebook group šŸ¤£
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @Fairytale @VioletDreams how did you meet your boyfriends? Iā€™m curious! I met mine on a rock music Facebook group šŸ¤£
    Back in 2013 I had a fairly big Tumblr account, he messaged me one day basically saying he saw my pictures and developed a huge crush on me. šŸ˜‚ We started talking and just continued to talk every day from that day on. I was so used to guys commenting on my pictures and trying to message me but he always stood out, he's genuinely the sweetest guy I know.

6 years later we're engaged and finally have a count down of when he's moving here and we can finally be togetherĀ ā¤ļø SO CHEESY
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Back in 2013 I had a fairly big Tumblr account, he messaged me one day basically saying he saw my pictures and developed a huge crush on me. šŸ˜‚ We started talking and just continued to talk every day from that day on. I was so used to guys commenting on my pictures and trying to message me but he always stood out, he's genuinely the sweetest guy I know.

6 years later we're engaged and finally have a count down of when he's moving here and we can finally be togetherĀ ā¤ļø SO CHEESY
    @VioletDreams congratulations!
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited June 2019
    kayayem said:
    @kokokokonut You can delete this was one, too.
    I became a moderator in the same twitch stream as he was a mod in aswell, and he was very shy and quiet but he saw me write in the discord for the stream and stuff and he says he was drawn to me and just had to pm meĀ šŸ˜‚
    You usually know immediately if its someone you go on well with or not, we got together a week after we started talking (very risky i know) But we both were so sure of it and usually you just know if its worth a shot or not! we've almost been together 3 years now and i still feel like i fell for him yesterdayĀ 

ā¤ļø

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Oh trust me I understand! When I first went to see my boyfriend in America I had never owned a passport either and had never even been on an airplane before and I have really bad travel anxiety so it was SO scared.
    In the end it wasn't that bad at all, the worst part is probably purely how long the flights are so it's super exhausting! Especially if you have a long wait in between layovers. Your passport is probably the biggest hassle but if you still have a whole year til the next trip you'll have plenty of time to get it figured out.Ā 

I honestly don't know how you do it! My boyfriend and I see each other every 3 months and it's still too littleĀ šŸ˜…
    Yes I would say definitely invest in the direct flight instead of long layovers. It might be cheaper but it's not worth it since it's SO exhausting. I know there are direct flights from Stockholm to Chicago (I used that before there were direct flights from Copenhagen) so maybe there are direct flights to Texas as well? Anyways go with as few layovers as possible. It can make a huge difference in the beginning of your vacation.

@Fairytale take the plunge! You don't regret the things you do - you regret the things you don't do.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • jooinyoujooinyou Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I wonder if weā€™ll get TB items this update! Cause there are so many great items I missed šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Alright alright Alright. The update must be dropping anytime now.Ā 

IOS PlayerĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.