🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Very happy with my results 😍
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Looking good & feeling fine, & now it’s time to drink some wine! 😌🍷 Congrats to the rest of you lovely ladies! You all slayed this week & now y’all are slaying in these prizes! 😻💖🔥

Edit: forgot to post my highest & lowest scoring looks.

My highest was my most basic look & my lowest was a travesty! Ya girl thought she had a theme going on & evidently the theme was failure! The people have spoken but my shame spoke louder! Honey, I didn’t walk, I RAN back to the sketchy boutique that sold me these stolen items for the price of a Whopper Jr with cheese & got my dollar fifty & dignity back! That dress never works for me 😒 lesson learned, never again lol. 

• KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Ugh I lost the top spot at the last **** minute I'm so mad and I didn't even get the earnable hair even when I had 1000+points. I was short of so few
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    What the hell so many of y'all got the top spots 😭😭😭
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I was first all week and then a girl came out of nowhere and moved me to the second place 😭😭
    Android
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    It depends usually 5 and under it won’t count right away. I won first last time even though someone submitted a look with one minute left to try and pass me. I collected the first place prizes then the next day I opened my game and I was in 2nd.
    So then what happened to your prizes? Did you still get to keep your first place prizes?
    iOS Doll 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Congratulations to @melissakkh ,@Basak & @AngelineJ for getting 1st. 
    Thank you for including me! ♥️😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    The SYS ends at 3am for me, a time where I’m always asleep. When I went to sleep at midnight I was in first and was 400 points ahead of no 2 and with a ticket left. When I woke at 5am (2 hours after the SYS had ended) I saw someone beat me by 30 points... so frustrating... 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Absolutely love everything! I didn’t get the hair which I loved because of a ticket buyer but it’s okay

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    1st place went crazy. I think she used 2 large pack of tickets for this sys, or maybe hacked I don't know. I went to bed and then she gained 450 points when I didn't even submit a new look. Call me when you guys have finished modeling the hair... 😪

PM to add
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @devonyang, i’ve started later lots of sys events and had tickets buyers pop up, this time I started on time and ended first. Its just luck, nothing else than that. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Thanks for including me in all of the pictures dolls 💕 im soooo glad i ended up first, i think its only the second or third time this has happened... I love the hair 😍

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Thanks for including me in your picture, @AliBryant. This was my highest scoring SYS ever, averaging 51 points with gowns gowns gowns. I passed a couple of early ticket buyers but someone tried to overtake me at the end. I have a migraine but still woke up at 2am to make sure I'd won! My husband was not impressed.  :D
    My highest and lowest scores were with the same dress and bag... 42=look 1 and 59=look 16. 

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    I wish free tickets would roll over, when theres a ticket buyer and you know you cant win, you should be able to save those 2 tickets for the next event, just so you have a little bonus when theres a ticket buyer again...

Make kkh great again: 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thanks for the group pics @AngelineJ and @Chelsea123! We look great! 💕 I was gonna take a pic myself but then I fell asleep. Congrats everyone and all the Melissas out there! I feel like I said this already but I was way too sleepy so I can’t be sure 🥳🥳
    iOS
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

My lowest and highest score. It's very clear the voters don't like my style lol
    I still absolutely adore the first outfit and think it's much more on theme than that second one, which I literally just put together looking at which dresses/hairstyles/accessories were doing best.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ugh I feel you @Naimonster. Everyone looks so gorgeous in the no 1 hair... if only I was awake I would have submitted my remaining ticket...

Here is my lowest and highest score:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

So in love with these items ❤ didn't get the hair cause a doll bought tickets the very first day of sys and two days ago another doll bought tickets and kicked me in third place 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • DevonYangDevonYang Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

I still absolutely adore the first outfit and think it's much more on theme than that second one, which I literally just put together looking at which dresses/hairstyles/accessories were doing best.
    This first look is ridiculously low, I think it deserves at least 40. Voters really are unpredictable.
    Level 35
    Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i ended up in 5th!
    This was my worst SYS ever since i remember x.x
    Hopefully i can slay the next SYS!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited June 2019
    DevonYang said:

This first look is ridiculously low, I think it deserves at least 40. Voters really are unpredictable.

I submitted it again later on with different hair and it did much better
    JUST LET ME BE GINGER

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I posted a chunk but it got sent to be approved. I thought I have been here long enough to not be spam lol.
    PM to add
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Yay I came in 1st for the last two sys. Here is how I styled them all the items

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I posted a chunk but it got sent to be approved. I thought I have been here long enough to not be spam lol.

iOS
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I ended up in 4th place. The #1 doll was 104 points ahead of me. I'm happy enough because I like the dress but it would be nice to get the hair occasionally.
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I came in 1st place! Yay!
    Tbh I kinda wish there was a better prize for placing 2nd?? (and maybe 3rd)
    I've been in second place twice now and the fact that placing 2nd or 5th gives you the exact same items and k-stars is kind of disappointing. Like unless you're first there's just no point in bothering. It's even more disappointing for dolls who got kicked out of first place at the very last moment because the person who's been in 5th place this entire time gets the exact same thing you do. Just doesn't seem fair at all?
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I think she was sure of her first spot so she didn't buy tickets again. But guess what honey

Yess, so happy!

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    @Violetdreams, we've been begging to give the hair to the top 3, but Glu's answer was making the dress only available for #1 and the hair for the top 5. So honestly I wouldn't bother anymore, they don't care and won't change it. 

Make kkh great again: 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.