KK:H Weekday Event 6/17/19 - TB After Fathers' Day (Waiting for the Big One. Oh!)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Good morning Dolls!
Today as we finish up the weekend event, let's remember Dads and all they do for us.
Ok, Now let's think about the event.
Hmmm, it may be early, and I may have a gazillion things to do here,
but did Kim just dance the thread open?
Thread's Open :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Had to stop myself from making a bad fake father joke. It's not even funny. Are there any actual fathers here on the forum?
    iOS
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Greetings everyone it's good to be back on the forum🙂. To those of you who do not like to celebrate Father's day or miss your dad on this day be strong and know that it's okay to wish your mom a happy Father's day if she's been solely raising you for whatever reason.
    I'm looking forward to the new update I hope it has what most of you have been asking for🌸
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    To all celebrating:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I was checking the tb thread and saw this:

Isnt that one a SMC hairstyle? From the blue gown?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Happy Father's Day everyone! So happy that we're getting more TB boxes! And I can't wait for the update!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @yezx yes I’m still updating the thread so please bear with me - work in progress

Edited to add: the hairstyles are now correct!
    Will pick up the rest the next few days (hopefully).
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Interested to see what we’ll get this week. I will be traveling a lot this week so it’s going to be a challenge to finish, maybe! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I hate my bundle, I hope to get one of the dresses 🤞🏼 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited June 2019

Cant find the event from my bundle?
    also for the other items: same old same old
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Android
    yezx said:
    @alice_kkh astray, oh wait...
    Whoever disagreed with this must have picrure proof of astray’s real baby. Lol. Please share.

I personally don’t mind disagrees, we can’t all agree on everything obviously but making it anonymous is never a good idea. I like knowing who disagrees with me and if I ever disagree with you I want you to know it was me 😈 

I expect a lot of disagrees on this one.

iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Please give me the bundle🤞🏼
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Hate my kollection, taking a well deserved break from grinding until boxes are back 🎉🎉
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got 2 new disagrees since. I want that person to know, you are not making any statement because you are anonymous.
    PM to add
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    For the first time I have a hairstyle in my Kollection! And I love the bundle hair

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Omg. I lowkey love everything except the bundle and sunglasses. But should I open boxes ? What if there a banging TB sale and amazing pop up dresses after update?

And hey ho! Can’t wait for the anniversary ! So far the predictive bullhorn 📢  is looking cute. 
    IOS Player 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I love the bundle but I hate the other things(they all the same😭)
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    edited June 2019

I love the bundle, but I'm not interested in the rest of the items... and I got the green boa on my first spin, which I'll probably never use
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Such a strange palette, sadly I’m to busy this week so I probably won’t make it to the free spin
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

I like both hairstyles and maybe earrings but generally it’s a weak palette. At least I got kstars in my first box 👏🏻
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I need to get rid of that Christmas bracelet. Like, for real. 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I got 2 new disagrees since. I want that person to know, you are not making any statement because you are anonymous.
    I'm surprised, I didn't know unregistered people could interact with registered members? 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    @Allegorie they’re not unregistered, you just can’t see who disagrees with your posts anymore
    iOS
  • Sandritta13Sandritta13 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

I really like the bundle but no so excited with the other stuff. I hope I can get the free spin, but I don't know... I try to focus on the event but my hubby gives me that angry face and I have to give him a date. 
    That also happens in real life LOL. My bf says I am addicted to this game... 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I'm gonna take my horse to the old Town road
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

I think this is the first time I have seen this bundle. I like it, but I really don’t like anything else except the sparkly collar necklace. I know I’m not gunna get the bundle so I might take it easy this week. 
    Platform : iOS 

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @Allegorie they’re not unregistered, you just can’t see who disagrees with your posts anymore

@eggsandbananas @KalindaKing I asked about this days ago and never received a response.  It seems it is not a glitch, but intentional that you can no longer see who disagreed with your post. My question now is WHAT IS THE POINT TO THIS?  This forum used to be a friendly and respectful place to share your opinions and the addition of the disagree button has put a negative vibe in the forum when people use it maliciously. Having an anonymous disagree option is only going to make it worse. I would ask that the disagree button be removed altogether, or remove the anonymity of it.  If you you feel strongly enough to disagree with a post, then you should own it.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

First black box was cash, oh wow 😱😱😱😱😱😱

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997