🗳️SYS - 6/9/19 Celebrity Wedding Guest💐

Comments

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    yezx said:
    @Violetdreams, we've been begging to give the hair to the top 3, but Glu's answer was making the dress only available for #1 and the hair for the top 5. So honestly I wouldn't bother anymore, they don't care and won't change it. 
    Ugh typical 🙄
    With the new diamond currency it would make so much more sense to make all the items available for the top 3 and then have the #1 earn let's say 5 diamonds and 30 k-stars, #2 earn 2 diamonds and 25 k-stars and #3 earn 1 diamond and 20 k-stars, or have just #1 earn a diamond prize or a more significant amount of k-stars.

Why are we earning energy in trendsetters in the first place
     Image result for aint nobody gif
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I posted a chunk but it got sent to be approved. I thought I have been here long enough to not be spam lol.
    I'll go look for it for you.  It's not a matter of time or experience here, if you make edits, or have links or other 'non text' parts it bumps out.  Brb.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've said this before, we shouldn't be grouped in a batch of 30. We should have just a single ranking board, where the top percentiles get rewards accordingly.

A game I used to play with the same competition did that and everyone was happy. Top 200, 500, 1000, 2000 got rewards accordingly, everybody else would get at least 1 item if they hit a certain score. We could see where we ranked on the boards at real time, and we can also vote for friends. Of course I don't know the number of players in KKH so Glu could adjust the numbers according to statistics.

This is just much fairer to all of us who are putting in effort and time. Most game events are 2-3 days, this is 1 week leading up to disappointment.
    PM to add
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    These are my highest and lowest scores. This was my first time scoring 60! 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    (Weird, it came back as message draft so posting it again)

I've said this before, we shouldn't be grouped in a batch of 30. We should have just a single ranking board, where the top percentiles get rewards accordingly.

A game I used to play with the same competition did that and everyone was happy. Top 200, 500, 1000, 2000 got rewards accordingly, everybody else would get at least 1 item if they hit a certain score. We could see where we ranked on the boards at real time, and we can also vote for friends. Of course I don't know the number of players in KKH so Glu could adjust the numbers according to statistics.

This is just much fairer to all of us who are putting in effort and time. Most game events are 2-3 days, this is 1 week leading up to disappointment.
    PM to add
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Naimonster I agree. That would be fairer.
    @PlantWitch The 36 look deserved to be higher. I love your 60 look too :)
    These were my lowest and highest scores.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

My lowest and highest score. It's very clear the voters don't like my style lol
    I still absolutely adore the first outfit and think it's much more on theme than that second one, which I literally just put together looking at which dresses/hairstyles/accessories were doing best.

I absolutely love your first look and agree that it is truly “on theme.”
    While I have a lot of negative thoughts about TS, tickets, and diamonds, what I find the most disappointing about SYS is how most themes are thrown out the window.  We all end up dressing our dolls in the same long, sparkly, and over accessorized looks SYS after SYS. Why? We need the highest scores to make it to the final SYS prize and to have any chance at winning TS.  
    I was so excited about the wedding guest theme because we all have a ton of mid-length dresses, skirts, and beautiful tops that replicate how most wedding guests look. I was looking forward to using hats since that is a common wedding accessory in the U.K.  In hindsight i realize how dumb I was to even allow myself to feel hope. The event started, I voted, and immediately learned that once again it was the sparkly formal gowns that were receiving the votes. Argh!   It’s so boring!!!  I’ve taken to completely changing Dixie’s skin tone and hair color during SYS so at least I have something new to work with.  I know Glu is trying to spark our creativity with the various SYS themes but voters are ruining it. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @VioletDreams That look deserved at least 50.
  • zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Honestly I was in first place the whole time and someone beat me at the last minute by 2 points. I wish I would have been paying more attention. YAY ticket buyers though.
  • leticiabenetileticiabeneti Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Will we have another SYS this week?
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    It will start on Sunday and it’ll be summer themed !
  • leticiabenetileticiabeneti Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Today or next Sunday?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    for those who didn’t bought it yet. the #fashiongoals bundle it’s still showing up in your game? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Here’s what ended up being my worst, my best, and one of my personal favorite looks (my beer mug 💖). My scores were truly all over the place with this event, not counting the day I got four 49s in a row I guess!

I ended up 3rd in trendsetters, behind one of many Melissa’s taking over trendsetters, and @KKHLucy with all her absolutely stunning looks 😩❤️ I loved seeing them for inspo throughout the event!!! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @mikaylachimo doll where’s your first hairstyle from? :) 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    I can't smile without the hair.

PM to add
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    best and worst scoring looks, and there’s a glitch because I don’t even own the heart aura lol
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thank you for including me we look gorgeous! I had so much fun looking at all your looks 😍
    here are my highest and lowest looks
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Today or next Sunday?
    Next Sunday love 
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    for those who didn’t bought it yet. the #fashiongoals bundle it’s still showing up in your game? 
    Yes it is 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My lowest and highest score in this SYS!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Amza said:
    Yes it is 
    You’re iOS? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Mine disappeared for awhile. I had to close out a few times for it to show back up
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My highest and lowest scores this SYS:

I was super excited about that 55! I had never gotten over 49 before!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Tyranda said:
    Is 5 minutes enough to get votes?
    Yes.. it is.. the votes come in at lightning speed at the end of SYS
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Best and worst looks. Weirdly, I much prefer the second dress to the first one, but they always score like this

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    zepphrius said:
    Best and worst looks. Weirdly, I much prefer the second dress to the first one, but they always score like this

I can’t believe that didn’t score higher! It’s so sultry and beautiful  
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This was my lowest and highest. Heart aura did pretty well for me so I used it in half my looks. I'm not really surprised this only scored 38 - it was a drunken I gotta submit something before bed but everything's blurry attempt

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Some of my last min high scoring looks before the event ended for me 🙃 sis got scurred yall lol 😂😂😂😂 I outbeated my opponent lol 😅😅😅😅

I won 1st place yas hunty 💅🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Why, Maria...  Why now... :(

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.