🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I'm actually a big fan of the dye function. I have so many clothing items I never wear just because I don't like the color. I'm VERY specific about my colors.

I do think there's some work ahead though. First of all, sorry Koko but I hate the color purple 😂 and am not the biggest fan of pink. I live for warm fall colors, nudes and the occasional pastel so I'm not the biggest fan of the color choices and I can't believe they didn't add black????? (Though I have noticed depending on the item, the colors can turn out very different.
    So far I've seen that with a lot of clothes the color overlay looks really bad and awkward but I am excited nonetheless!

I am curious to see how easily these will be the achieve though? I remember the weekend event outfit Kalinda posted only containing 2 items so I'm assuming our weekend event will have an earnable dye or some kind of dye box? Idk. I wonder if you get to choose which dye you receive because I know I would be pissed if I ended up with a bunch of purple dye 
    😂
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @alice_kkh because its a brand
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Got some dye in my daily box! I think you get purple and pink more and then the gold and good colours will be harder to get?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @yezx that makes sense! you can recolor the Korkov gowns tho
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Okay... I think this feature is poorly made. And that’s the truth, sorry not sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ But some items look good! I can turn everything nude now lol 

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Got some dye in my daily box! I think you get purple and pink more and then the gold and good colours will be harder to get?
    I guess @kokokokonut will be happy to earn lots of purple dye easily😂
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited June 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    Why can’t I dye this one? Not that I want to, it’s already black

I am guessing because it's a designer collab. I noticed I could not dye Roberto Cavalli either.
    iOS
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    WHY GLU? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Overall i actually like this feature! We’ve been asking for more color options on the clothes and I feel like this is genuinely a good way to make that happen.  

However, I hope I will still be able to see 4 items during weekend events. Im afraid my GB palette will be full with these colors. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    People are only getting pink and purple dye in GB it seems? Are the champagne, ice blue, and gold reserved for something else?

Also, ITA we should have a black dye!
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    First box and I get dye 😭 better than kash but I rather win KStars
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Needless to say I do like playing around with the dyes on different items of clothing. The feature can be improved but some of the dresses and jumpsuits do look good with it.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I’m on iOS and my update is not there 😭😭😭

edit: it is updating now! 😊😊😊
    iOS Doll 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I don't know... I was expecting much more from this update. I feel a little disappointed. I kinda like this dye feature but it should be a part of the update, not the main thing.
    Android
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Umm do the dyes permanently change the color of the items we dye? or do we get 2 different versions (the dyed + original)? 
    yes, you get to keep the original and the new version
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I like the dye feature, I have a feeling it’s going to take forever to earn enough of the color you want, but I’m excited to dye some stuff I don’t wear because of the color. In like 4 months I’ll have enough to dye a shirt and also earn enough diamonds for an item in SYS lolol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    I'm thinking that at the end of the storyline we'll get something great. (hoping!) :)
    Addicted

i'm digging the dye feature.  :)
    Addicted

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I was expecting a lot more from 10.0 we just get dye as a gift?? Nothing from Kim, hopfully the storyline ends with a gift from kim
    If there is no gift from Kim I’ll be giving major side-eye. It’s not like she is racking up student loan debt or anything!! 
    iOS Doll 

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    First box and I get dye 😭 better than kash but I rather win KStars
    Great. So we continue to get Kash we *can't* use, and it's harder to earn stars. Again. 

This update is a straight up slap in the face. We don't even get a new storyline to continue after the anniversary?  I'm waiting for the event, but what I really want to do is delete. Now. 
    No dyes in my daily box ☹️ Only energy, kash and vip tiles. I’m not even vip.
    iOS
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I don’t know how to feel about the dye thing, some clothes seems weird in different colors and lose the good on details idk if a dress is pink with gold details, the details becomes dark pink
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

👏👏👏👏👏👏 
    Some items look amazing omg
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    @soundspretty I hope they replace kash 🤞 
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.