🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @AliBryant I  think the dye will be the way they justify adding less NEW clothings to Kloset. We been complaining about new items used to be around 15-20 items to now around 8 items.
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH do you mean "do" think? Because I can totally see them not adding kloset clothes anymore.
    iOS
    Still no one has posted a palette with champagne, ice blue, or gold dye. Hmmmmm.
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Naimonster how could you? 🤧🤧
    iOS
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts

My first black box. I still have stars, but like everyone else only pink and purple dye. 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i love the update!!! 😍🎉
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant dang, autocorrect. You are right. I think this way, Glu can justify less or no more Kloset items. 
    IOS Player 
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Still no one has posted a palette with champagne, ice blue, or gold dye. Hmmmmm.
    In the closet, the other dyes say you can get them in weekend gift boxes & SYS... great! 🙄
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I doubt we will get a new SMC since in all the promos Kim is wearing this outdated outfit :(

iOS
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I actually tried dying my monkey, I'm horrible.
    But did it work??
    iOS Doll 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @alice_kkh I think that's a black box that @KKHLucy posted earlier and there are no k-stars in sight 
    Ok the new storyline is really meta and cute. Good job Glu!

iOS
  • MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    edited June 2019
    MDaniel said: @KalindaKing could you please help me with this? I had to format my android a few times because the system was in trouble, now I finally got it fixed and this message is showing up and I can not recover my game ...
    WHY GLU? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @soundspretty Ugh, I thought that was a daily box. Not a good sign.
    @thenailaholic posted one with kstars!
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Monica L Sadly no, would be nice to have a pink monkey.
    PM to add
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m not sure how I feel about the dye, some clothes look amazing but some really horrible so i think i have to play with it more and we definitely need way more colors. Also I really hope we won’t see less kstars or GB items in our boxes now because of the dye. 

On a positive note, I really like the kash dresses and the bracelet that we got, I actually like them way more than any new kstar item! I wish we got more clothes since it was supposed to be a big update, but I’m trying to be appreciative lol

With @mikaylachimo @alice_kkh and @kaydencekkh in our new kash dresses! 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I’m really disappointed that the new tattoo is only a half sleeve. It reminds me of work that is only half done. Will Glu be releasing the other half in a different update?
    iOS Doll 

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I do actually love the dye option! Finally a NEW feature. But I wish it would look more... proffessional? 

Other than that I hoped the update would be bigger than this 

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I really hope our "gift" isn't the 5 pink and 5 purple dyes Simon gave us. He said it was our gift for the anniversary... 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm not sure if I should update my game yet. Last update took away the free kstar daily videos on android and while we did get them back after the mini update, I don't wanna lose them again; however I'm curious about the dye feature  :|
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.