KK:H Weekday Event 6/17/19 - TB After Fathers' Day (Waiting for the Big One. Oh!)

Comments

• vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Quisiera una actualizacion donde se pudiera cambiar el idioma y guardar la partida y no perder el progreso
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I got cash on my second black box, not even a single drop, cash 😪
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Such a lucky first pick!
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    hi girls I just wanted to show you my new look
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Kash in my first box 😫
    Then the update and this is my second box 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    First black box was sunglasses (before update), second was purple dye! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Not very good black boxes.

My kollection's not bad, but I'm not into the bundle.

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Thankfully I opened both my black boxes before the update! Got kash and then stars!! 

I’m disappointed that there’s no stars in my gold box :( I don’t like that at all. BUT I finally got the last tile for Miraggio Grande and unlocked these white fluffy shoes!! I’m curious to see if others gold boxes had stars or if mine was just extra bad

I thought I read there was a robe next? Mine shows 40 energy for the 3 Miraggio Grand tiles next 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae It goes shoes, energy, robe. So annoying considering the gold tile is ONLY in gold boxes which means it takes forever to get it. 
    iOS
    @AliBryant thanks Ali! It’s only in gold boxes? I’ll never get it 😭 it took me a year to find that one. Which means it’ll be 2 years until I find it two more times 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I still don't have the gold tile for the energy! The robe is definitely a super rare item. I think only people who have played for many years would have it in an unaltered game.
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I haven’t seen kstars in my gold boxes in forever it that helps
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got this cute layered necklace in my gold box! I used to wear kind of Victorian/goth necklaces in high school and this reminds me of those 😊

Okay I’m sorry but why are there 3 dyes in gold boxes? That’s the same amount as black boxes :( come on Glu! Don’t take our k stars away
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I got this cute layered necklace in my gold box! I used to wear kind of Victorian/goth necklaces in high school and this reminds me of those 😊

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

c'mon Shakira pants!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

After getting energy in both my black boxes I was not feeling hopeful but I got k stars in my gold box thanks to the power of visualization that @kokokokonut preaches about. 

I got the necklace in my Tb. Which is not too bad. I was gunning for one of the earrings. 
    IOS Player 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I love that necklace! I wear it a lot.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited June 2019

After getting energy in both my black boxes I was not feeling hopeful but I got k stars in my gold box thanks to the power of visualization that @kokokokonut preaches about. 

I got the necklace in my Tb. Which is not too bad. I was gunning for one of the earrings. 
    YES!  So glad it worked for you.  Now you have your toe in the water.  Do it all the time and it gets better and easier to tap into.  I'm scattered and can't focus, imagine how powerful it is when properly developed and harnassed.  Good luck. You've made my day.  Power of Visualization.
    Have you tried the next thing, catching the glimpse of the very first box positions that flashes for a nanosecond when the GB palette opens on the screen?  When that palette pops up, your mind sees a box position if you allow yourself to notice it. (this one is harder than the visualization) You'll be wrong a lot while you train yourself not to focus on it, but just to let that little flash happen and be noticed.  That helps pick good boxes.  Your mind can't pick the box position, it absolutely has to be a random pop up in your minds eye.   Let me know how this one works out.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @kokokokonut I feel like it works when you are in a positive mood. If I am in a funky mood I just save the free box till I have a shower or something. 

The second part sounds like that scene in Dr Strange, don’t think mentally or spiritually I am there yet. 
    IOS Player 
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

This week my picks weren’t that great...
    now I probably will get something that I don’t like from my kollection 😔
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble with their tapjoy? I did a few big offers yesterday and then it started saying it was temporarily disabled... I had just bought the fabfitfun box/subscription thing and when I checked the status it says "failed". They sent me an email (that I can't reply to) saying that they were looking into the reason that my offer "failed", but I never found out why it was "temporarily disabled"in the first place.. now today the offerwall won't come up at all... @KalindaKing I know tapjoy is separate from Glu, but it's this something you might be able to help me with?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I grinded 300 points for that?

I DON'T WANT ANYTHING PURPLE!!! GET IT?
    Even Kash I can use! Please remove this from giftboxes and let people purchase all the dye they want.
    Android
    Why is there the same amount of Dye in gold boxes and black boxes and daily boxes?? Gold boxes should either have a lot more of dye per tile, or not be in there. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Anyone else having trouble with their tapjoy? I did a few big offers yesterday and then it started saying it was temporarily disabled... I had just bought the fabfitfun box/subscription thing and when I checked the status it says "failed". They sent me an email (that I can't reply to) saying that they were looking into the reason that my offer "failed", but I never found out why it was "temporarily disabled"in the first place.. now today the offerwall won't come up at all... @KalindaKing I know tapjoy is separate from Glu, but it's this something you might be able to help me with?
    I had 3 tapjoy offers that I paid for this weekend during double rewards. I have sent tickets for all and haven't heard back on any of them yet. Usually I hear back quickly :( I can't even see them on my offer wall anymore, they have all disappeared again. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

This is unbelievable. You made black and gold boxes even worse than before. This is TRASH.
    Android
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I had 3 tapjoy offers that I paid for this weekend during double rewards. I have sent tickets for all and haven't heard back on any of them yet. Usually I hear back quickly :( I can't even see them on my offer wall anymore, they have all disappeared again. 
    Oh no! Yeah.. I paid $40 for the fabfitfun box.... Ugh.. I hope I get my stars.. I wouldn't have normally done a subscription like that if it hadn't been for the stars..
    I think they work on Pacific Time, so I'm giving them some time to get to my case before I send them a tweet.. that's apparently how to get in touch with them now... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv the best is when they send you an email requesting more information from a no reply email address.... i have missed out on k stars because I can't reply to their emails, lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda