🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Is Amazon supposed to have gotten the update yet? I can't tell from people's posts. I want this dye option because I already have a dress I was wishing I could have in multiple colors. 
    Platform: Android

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant my first disagree was from you haha
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I complimented someone on the forum once for a look, and someone disagreed! It was so rude, but more importantly, makes no sense 😂 I understand why people disagree about proposed changes to the game but not someone would disagree on a compliment. 

Another one was when I did the SYS experiment with identical outfits on lighter and darker skin. Like you can disagree, but it doesn’t change the results...maybe it was supposed to be in solidarity with the unfairness? Idk and idc 😂
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @MollyMonroe I saw that and thought the same thing. Ridiculous they are hiding the names now. At least before you could PM the person to see if it was an accident. I know I have done it to people before, and was thankful they told me so I could undo it!
    I thought my account was just glitching when I realized I could no longer see the names. I'm glad it's not just me and yes I am nosey😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @AliBryant my first disagree was from you haha

OMG you should have PMed me! That was definitely nonintentional! you were just posting your TB kollection, LOL. I just removed it.
    iOS
    Good call on that plastic skirt!
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @AliBryant I didn’t really care, I just remember thinking why 😂
    thought you must’ve liked the ugly bundle 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @AliBryant
    Omg, that's wild! Who could ever disagree with a sparkler? 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Is Amazon supposed to have gotten the update yet? I can't tell from people's posts. I want this dye option because I already have a dress I was wishing I could have in multiple colors. 
    Amazon and FB updates will come later this week. I'll let you know when we have a more concrete date!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Ugh, thanks, Glu. Now I am re-obsessed with the red wine 🍷. Also I need like tons and tons of the pink dyes. 😍
    IOS Player 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

I need dye now 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KKHLucy if it helps, i reeeeeeally had to squint to see it. Also, that is the original color of that dress on Android before they changed it to the pukey mauve!
    I wish they would’ve stayed with that color 😭 it’s gorgeous
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Ok, Glu, I'm down with the dye, but this was my daily box... I'm gold vip and have many tiles left to get... There's not one tile in my pallet..... I don't like that... :/ 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited June 2019
    Ok, Glu, I'm down with the dye, but this was my daily box... I'm gold vip and have many tiles left to get... There's not one tile in my pallet..... I don't like that... :/ 

Omg noooooo if I was still in need of vip partnerships I would be pissed! They need to make the vip box it’s own thing to open daily....separate from the regular daily box!
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
     :D 
    Couldn't find the right top to dye it purple, though

Also, I need a mic handheld!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

Call me crazy but those vip gift boxes should have more than 1 drop of pink or purple dye. The monthly fee means access to exclusive content daily (or so I thought....)
    iOS Doll 

dpeters said:

I think the top on the right is perfect!
    iOS Doll 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019

Ugh, thanks, Glu. Now I am re-obsessed with the red wine 🍷. Also I need like tons and tons of the pink dyes. 😍
    I was so bummed when I didn't see the wine glass in my closet after

dpeters said:

<3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

Same. I've been wishing for that Papagayo lei for months. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I am loving the storyline this time Glu!! Good job very creative and funny and timely!

those little things is def what I miss the most about no weekend gigs
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So if we were to use an item in SYS, would it lock both the original & the dyed version as well, or could we wear it twice in different colors? 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Kash from my black and gold box - woo. 🙁

iOS Doll 

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    My before and after dye shots!
    this update is amazing 🌟
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I love this new dye feature! Some color overlays are still super wonky but hopefully glu fixes them in future updates lol..

So far, loving these combos. The first dress looks super New Years with the gold color and the last dress gives me Greek goddess vibes with the white :p. Still praying there’s a TB sale 😭😖 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Omg noooooo if I was still in need of vip partnerships I would be pissed! They need to make the vip box it’s own thing to open daily....separate from the regular daily box!
    I'm definitely not happy about this pallet..... Especially since I paid the extra 15 stars to open an extra box. :(
    i hope this isn't a regular thing...  argh...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.