🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I get less fans from reality shows ever since updating. I do far too many to only get 100kish fans. I was up to the ~260k. Please please fix this.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I hate pink and I’m not a huge fan of purple as I don’t like it with my red hair (in my game and in my life 😂) And I can’t agree more with your words @Rumpelstilzchen
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I think we could get a pop up this weekend
    iOS
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Guuuysss Maria didn’t call me yet 😭😂 
    I really wanna try the new dyes 😭
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Dye plans 💛 Where is the dye? 😭

iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @TrashleyKKH I think we could get a pop up this weekend
    This will be my reaction if there is one : 

Or will we get something after we finish this update storyline? I am only at 2nd one at chateau nuit and waiting for the Tavern event. 
    IOS Player 
    @Rumpelstilzchen there’s no purple and pink dye in weekend boxes. Only champagne and blue 😊
    iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @Rumpelstilzchen there’s no purple and pink dye in weekend boxes. Only champagne and blue 😊
    But if i spend 40 stars on a box i clearly want one of the items. not dye, They should just have every colour in daily boxes if they so badly need to have them
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Since the update I'm having video issues again. Two videos worked with no problems but now when I press the get stars button the menu pops up to watch a video but when I press the button the video never plays. This happened occasionally before the update and restarting the app always fixed it but I've restated the app several times and it hasn't helped. So now I'm just losing stars because when you click to play video button that counts as a video watched. 
    Same here, Android too. Only could watch three of five videos. The other two when I tapped the short video button, it hesitated a moment and went right back to the game.
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think you just get a background after finishing the story line..... no gift from kim
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    @Fairytale better than kash if you ask me since kash is basically useless. Only items and kstars would be ideal of course but we all know that’s not going to happen
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Like many other VIP members who have posted, my daily gift box was full of dye. I pay for gold VIP and have over half the tiles left to collect. I am not paying $50 a month for 2 drops of purple dye that I can get without paying $50/month for. My subscription renews June 23, and if I keep seeing pallets full of purple and pink I am not renewing.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you please bring this up to the team? 
    My sentiments exactly.. please bring this up.. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Katinkae of course! Everybody has different opinions and the right to express them. Personally, when I read a different opinion, I just don't hit the disagree button because I respect all the opinions. I mean, what's the point on disagreeding? All opinions are valid and we should all respect them.
    Android
    @alice_kkh Aboslutely, kash doesnt belong in weekend boxes, But im honestly gonna be just as mad getting (Im assuming) still only 3 of the dye in question
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So I am not allowed to express my opinion here?
    No freedom of speech?
    Should I go now and disagree with everybody who likes the new feature?
    How intolerant of you!
    Android
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I think vip should have a separate palette other than daily box and also I think it should be mandatory to have at least 2 tiles in each palette cause they are so hard to collect!! But also I think the dye should be maybe on tappable reward with the energy and not just pink and purple but all the color, they could also be a reward for voting sys, not substitute the energy in trendsetter I think that should be diamonds if they are keeping the diamonds going, and the dye definitely SHOULD NOT be in Gb boxes for the weekend event cause people wants the Gm items on the weekend!!..I mean I like that I can dye my favorite closet item but none of them I want them color purple , I honestly just want the champagne color!! And  still though I really hope we get a TB sale cause if dye is all we get for the 5th anniversary It’s lame! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    The disagree button could be very abused though (Especially if its anonymous) For example like a few months back i put up a picture of my dogs and someone disagreed, sure its not a big deal but it wasnt an opinion to disagree with, and still rubbed me the wrong way
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited June 2019
    So I am not allowed to express my opinion here?
    No freedom of speech?
    Should I go now and disagree with everybody who likes the new feature?
    How intolerant of you!
    Are you directing this at me? Because this is exactly my point. But when I disagree with an opinion I use my «freedom of speech» to press the disagree button, so GLU knows some players are happy with their new feature.

its not meant as disrespect at all, as it looks like some may seem
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    You are just intolerant. That's all.
    Android
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im just trying to explain myself. But thanks... 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • athexaathexa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just gonna say... make sure you play throughout the month to get all benefits from the 10.0.0 / Fifth Kimiversary celebration!

And dyes work in a similar way to hair colours -- once you dye something a colour, you will have unlocked that colour option for that item. So you can always go back to the item and switch between the colours that you have unlocked!
    Where can you find the dyed items ?? I can’t find them anywhere in the closet 
    @Fairytale idk, we'll see. anything's better than kash 😬 btw you disagreed with me too in the past for no reason. I went through my disagrees the day before they hid the names. Lucky me. 😂😂

I think the disagree button is useful when it comes to spoilers and stuff and like I said before I really don't care if people disagree with me but I like seeing the names 😂😂
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.