List of partnership tile rewards in order?

RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
edited June 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hey guys! Is there a resource for seeing a list of (regular, non-VIP) partnership tiles in order? (I did find pictures of items in this thread: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450307/partnership-rewards-items-reference-guide) Someone mentioned on another thread that the Miraggio Grande prizes are shoes, then energy, then a robe. I wondered what other new items, if any, might be waiting behind the energy and k-star prizes. Let me know if you have any info! 😊

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I don't think there is anything other than Miraggio Grand that offers two items. Yesterday @AliBryant said that after the shoes, there is energy, and then the robe! Other than that, I don't think anything else is behind the tiles. I would LOVE if they could add another round of items to give us something to work for with those tiles! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Yes! That would be awesome! I have several of mine sitting full at energy/stars so that those tiles don't come into my daily box so that I have a better chance at getting the tiles for the partnerships that I haven't finished yet... If I knew there was another item on the other side of those stars/energy, I wouldn't think I had to do that..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Hey guys! Is there a resource for seeing a list of (regular, non-VIP) partnership tiles in order? (I did find pictures of items in this thread: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450307/partnership-rewards-items-reference-guide) Someone mentioned on another thread that the Miraggio Grande prizes are shoes, then energy, then a robe. I wondered what other new items, if any, might be waiting behind the energy and k-star prizes. Let me know if you have any info! 😊
    All of the regular daily box prizes are in that thread as well. The only daily box that has multiple prizes is Miraggio Grande. The gym has multiple prizes you can earn if you own it.
    iOS