Options

šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My daily boxes have no dyes.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @MollyMonroe itā€™s taking a lot for me not to disagree. I donā€™t want the lei from the Papagayo boxes. Sorry.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    my disagrees consist of posts where
    1. I was sad bc the best prizes were the ones I didnā€™t win
    2. I was disappointed when a ticket buyer showed up
    3. yet another ticket buyer appeared and I lost hope of #1
    4. an actual valid post to disagree with if someone really wanted to

• Options
    @agrcic yep the one where you tagged me - I felt sad with what was happening and I disagreed that you could live without the hair. Sorry.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @MollyMonroe itā€™s taking a lot for me not to disagree. I donā€™t want the lei from the Papagayo boxes. Sorry.Ā 
    Hey Monica! That's totally cool if you don't want the lei, but I've been living for it -- especially knowing that we'd eventually get a summer SYS. My husband and I honeymooned on the island of Kauai, and we were both gifted beautiful leis by a family we met on the north shore. It was really special to us, and this pixelated lei reminds me of that too. I also subscribe to the gold VIP program, so yeah, $50 a month and I feel entitled to have a say about my tiles.Ā 
  • Options
    Monica L said:
    Hey Monica! That's totally cool if you don't want the lei, but I've been living for it -- especially knowing that we'd eventually get a summer SYS. My husband and I honeymooned on the island of Kauai, and we were both gifted beautiful leis by a family we met on the north shore. It was really special to us, and this pixelated lei reminds me of that too. I also subscribe to the gold VIP program, so yeah, $50 a month and I feel entitled to have a say about my tiles.Ā 
    Cool! Iā€™m gold vip too, so yeah. I feel like I can disagree about getting a lei in a box, but it would be awesome to see it available in the kloset for purchase with stars or kash.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @agrcic yep the one where you tagged me - I felt sad with what was happening and I disagreed that you could live without the hair. Sorry.Ā 
    I donā€™t mean to sound rude but.. You couldā€™ve just told her that. Disagreeing seems slightly excessive.
  • Options
    Monica L said:
    I donā€™t mean to sound rude but.. You couldā€™ve just told her that. Disagreeing seems slightly excessive.
    Who has time to type a whole response? I think people take the disagree button too seriously. If someone does not agree with you or if your comment doesnā€™t get a lot of agrees - are people also hanging onto that forever?
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    Monica L said:
    Monica L said:
    Who has time to type a whole response? I think people take the disagree button too seriously. If someone does not agree with you or if your comment doesnā€™t get a lot of agrees - are people also hanging onto that forever?
    For the sake of all of US being friends, I think people shouldnā€™t go around hitting the disagree button ā€œ just because ā€œ. Especially when someone is upset over not getting an item. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Lol, yes. This thread is getting weird šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    I would love an official response from Glu on why they decided to make disagreesĀ anonymous.
    iOS
  • Options
    yezx said:
    You seem to have the time now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    I know and itā€™s keeping me from actually doing stuff! Donā€™t take this the wrong way, but sometimes itā€™s easier to hit a sad face button than to type a whole response when the response itself is redundant. Who really wants to read about this on topic of a 5-yr anniversary thread?Ā 

Definitely not me.

So please use the disagree button on me if you must - if it means that the thread doesnā€™t become full of the catty back and forth then I am all for it.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    I think they did it to avoid drama and so that people can feel ā€œ freeā€ to hit the disagree button, without the possibility of being ā€œ victimized ā€œ. Ā Itā€™s clearly not working.
    Please, donā€™t disagree this is not my opinion šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m just stating a possibility.
    @soundspretty I was very upset by that too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¤
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Suppose you post a picture of your doll, and you get disagrees.

If Youre Happy And You Know It GIF
    PM to add
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My daily box had 6 partnerships, 1 dye, and 1 energy. Has a fix already been implemented or just coincidence?
    I really hope it's the former...Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    It's not that they're offensive so much, it's that after they became anonymous, the increase in them became rampant and often times, random. Like getting a disagree on expressing excitement at the possibility of a new location/locale, for example. I saw someone disagreeing on someone's excitement about a new outfit too, which just seemed SUPER random. Before they were anonymous, I never read anyone commenting about them. The disagrees were owned, and that was that. When they're anonymous, it brings up the possibility of someone making extra accounts to troll, take out frustration on members they don't care for (which sounds silly but it happens), etc.Ā 

To all the dolls making legitimate disagree selections, the issue is not with you.
    To the system itself, yes, there is room for improvement.Ā 

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

The most popular word on the threadĀ  :D

Changing the subject, has anyone finished the new storyline yet? I want to know if we get a gift from Kim at the end
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @dingbat89 You just wrote my mind
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    dpeters said:

The most popular word on the threadĀ  :D

Changing the subject, has anyone finished the new storyline yet? I want to know if we get a gift from Kim at the end
    Yes, Maria gives you a new photobooth.Ā 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    By the way, the internet was meant for everyone. But it created douchebags along the way.
    PM to add
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    @dingbat89 I wish your post had a Ā«I AGREE WITH ALL OF THISĀ» button šŸ˜‚
    If you agree to disagree, are you technically agreeing or disagreeing? šŸ¤”
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Experiment over. ;) It's not fun because i can't see who disagrees :(
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.