šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Again I have no problem with reasonable disagrees. If itā€™s a statement that you strongly disagree with and it affects you in any way fine. But randomly hitting the button just because itā€™s there is annoying especially now that we canā€™t even see who does it. This is my last post about disagrees, Iā€™m not wasting anymore breath on this subject.
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    a lot of people using the disagree button nowšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I have never seen so much disagreesšŸ˜‚
    Wow someone disagreed with that...Ā 

• AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Reading through all these disagree comments have me cracking upšŸ˜‚ you ladies are making it lit in herešŸ”„
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    iOS DollĀ 

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I'm really interested to know what everyone dyed if they did.Ā  My first game blew through those purple dyes like they were drops of water and she was thirstyĀ  By the 2nd and 3rd game I was dying more responsibly.Ā  Oh yeah I need more Pink too.Ā  I did 2 pair of boots and Sunnies for one game, then I got 3 purple dye in a GB. :)Ā Ā  I hope there is a Kimiversary Special Sale on Dye.Ā  That would be so awesome.Ā  ............

I have enough of both colors for a full outfit but I can't decide what I want to dye!!
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So Iā€™m finally back and now I feel overwhelmed with everything Iā€™ve missed lol.
    edited June 2019
    @yezx youā€™re not making senseĀ 
    iOS DollĀ 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Can we just stop talking about disagrees, pretty please?

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited June 2019
    In the words of @Naimonster
    We just have to...

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I was gone for like an hour and come back to 5 pagesšŸ˜‚
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    Also any word on Amazon update?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    alice_kkh said:
    Well, now that I canā€™t see who disagrees with me everyone is a suspect who didnā€™t agree. Goodbye guys! Leaving this thread for good.

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Also any word on Amazon update?
    Amazon should be coming tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's live.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Amazon should be coming tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's live.
    Dang itšŸ˜‚
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    And all this drama is exactly why the disagree button should just go away šŸ™„ Ā Use your words, it is a chat forum after all
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we getting spoilers on Thursday or are there some teasers for sooner šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’— just a little hint or a sniff *sniffs the air, only smells Doritos* šŸ’—šŸ’— pretty pleaseĀ 
    So this is what I come back to huh
    Quick non-confrontational question lol...if you dye a garment (absolutely love this idea btw) do you get to keep the original color as well?
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Does anyone find it curious that glu gave us free dye to start off with and play with but didnā€™t do the same with diamonds?? We just got a whole ā€œdiamonds are rareā€ spiel šŸ§šŸ¤”
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Quick non-confrontational question lol...if you dye a garment (absolutely love this idea btw) do you get to keep the original color as well?
    Yes. Dyes work in a similar way to hair colours. Once you dye an item, you "unlock" that colour option for that item and can switch back and forth as you like.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    @stirfryedshana yes, you get to keep both versions in the kloset. It works like hair dye.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So the question that still hasnt been answered: does it count as one item during sys or can you use it in every color before it lockes?Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    @yezx @alice_kkh When you know you have been contributing to this discussion all day and you feel like you deserve some wine šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.