šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I dare you to disagree on eggs' post.
    Okay that made me laughĀ 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    As if I would ever say no to wine @melissakkh

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @yezx 1,100 posts šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» A reason to celebrate šŸŽŠ With wine maybe? šŸ‘€

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @yezx 1,100 posts šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» A reason to celebrate šŸŽŠ With wine maybe? šŸ‘€

Wooo!!!Ā 

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts

Not sure on your favourite alcohol so šŸ„‚šŸ„‚šŸŗšŸŗšŸ·šŸ·šŸ¹šŸ¹šŸ¹šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸøšŸøšŸø
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

iOS DollĀ 

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    The best from the champagne dye.

Itā€™s my favorite too!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    One and a half days till we get spoilers in the Event thread.Ā Ā Ā  And @melissakkh love that wine glass.Ā  A few weeks ago I said I hoped we got more liquor in the game.Ā  Bigger glasses too! (thanks for reminding me) lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas Alright which one of you wants to explain why I'm paying $50 a month for this BS to be my daily box.....

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @VVV wow that's not right. @eggsandbananas said earlier in the thread somewhere that they are looking into the daily boxes stuff.
    iOS
    I completed the update quests!

Here is my doll with Kim against the new background.
    I dyed the black dress from the Hollywood Nights Kollection pink and it's a gorgeous deep berry red color!

Finding it a little strange there is no 5 year anniversary topper on that cake though....

iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I personally do not care much for the pink & purple dye. So much we get recently is already pink or purple. The ice blue will be fun for ME (maybe not you, but ME as this is MY post) but of course itā€™s wayyy more limited. My gold VIP boxes, plus gold & black Tb boxes, were flooded with pink & purple dye. Iā€™ll use it Iā€™m sure, but I hope we get a variety of colors in clothing with the new update.Ā 
    Happy for those that want to play in all pink & purple all of the time, and hopefully we will get more colors in the future; surely the others wonā€™t be so hard to accumulate šŸ˜’Ā 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Iā€™ll probably use the dye to create extra swimwear in the SYS if the colors count as a new item, not locked after using the original.Ā 
    Monica L said:
    Kash from my black and gold box - woo. šŸ™

Three dyes on a 20 K-Stars box? šŸ‘€
    edited June 2019
    For me personally, I want dyes. Because that means a recolored clothing.

But I totally understand VIP players will have a nightmare collecting partnership. VIP players should have a separate box to open along with their daily stars. VIP boxes.
    I agree. I donā€™t have anymore prizes, tiles or anything else to collect from VIP since I was gold ever since it launched up to the final update where we got 50 K-Stars and storylines began being rotated. I now keep a subscription to support the game and collect daily kstars. So I donā€™t mind the dyes in boxes. Tho, Iā€™d prefer to seen more kstars and the items I was missing. I finally got the golden bracelet last month after YEARS of rarely seeing it and same with the brown glasses from boxes that are super cool. Mind you, I collected all boxes from weekday events and daily boxes*!Ā 

*every week and daily for +2y
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Thursday is so close šŸ˜« Serving purple goodness with @KaylaJ @webra and @mikaylachimo
    Is the pop-up shop in Santa Monica always open? šŸ§ I havenā€™t noticed it before.. šŸ‘€
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Before this update I only had partnership tiles ..... I want a refund lmao what am I paying 60$ a month for?? (Iā€™m Canadian so itā€™s more) thereā€™s so many tiles I donā€™t own where are they?? Thereā€™s barley any VIP perks anymore and now they have basically taken one away
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
    @melissakkh it was open last update even though nothing was inside!
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @kaydencekkh they charge more for VIP subscriptions in Canada!? I always assumed it was the equivalent
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    athexa said:
    Just gonna say... make sure you play throughout the month to get all benefits from the 10.0.0 / Fifth Kimiversary celebration!

And dyes work in a similar way to hair colours -- once you dye something a colour, you will have unlocked that colour option for that item. So you can always go back to the item and switch between the colours that you have unlocked!
    Where can you find the dyed items ?? I canā€™t find them anywhere in the closetĀ 
    I'm not sure someone replied this yet cause I'm reading on. When you click an item, a bar will pop on the bottom where you can click colorful drops. Once you buy it will still be there.Ā 
    Monica L said:
    Rikk said:
    Feeling colorful today! Hereā€™s how I styled my new pinks šŸ˜Š

These boots are first on my dye list too!
    Your TO-DYE listĀ  :D:D:D:D:D
  • Sweet_RoseSweet_Rose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

My daily boxes have no dyes.Ā 
    Mine donā€™t either! Both today and yesterday šŸ˜¢ I saw earlier in the thread that theyā€™re looking into the daily boxes and I really hope it changes soon!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ā 

I'm really interested to know what everyone dyed if they did.Ā  My first game blew through those purple dyes like they were drops of water and she was thirstyĀ  By the 2nd and 3rd game I was dying more responsibly.Ā  Oh yeah I need more Pink too.Ā  I did 2 pair of boots and Sunnies for one game, then I got 3 purple dye in a GB. :)Ā Ā  I hope there is a Kimiversary Special Sale on Dye.Ā  That would be so awesome.Ā  ............

I have enough of both colors for a full outfit but I can't decide what I want to dye!!
    Ooooooh,Ā  try everything first, and take snapshots.Ā  I have found darker colors give more saturation when you dye, and sparkly, textured items work better.Ā  Oh I know.....look through your wardrobe, see if you have an outfit you'd absolutely love, but in the current color you never wear it.Ā  Next things I'm dying are the pretty yellow dresses i don't wear as yellow.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Iā€™ve been secretly dreaming of changing our clothing colors for so long. Itā€™s not the best but what work is so nice. But Give. Me. Black.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'd like to thank Glu for making my petition of going back to the closet from the photobooth real šŸ˜­ no more going to the streets wearing unwanted clothesĀ 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thursday is so close šŸ˜« Serving purple goodness with @KaylaJ @webra and @mikaylachimo
    Is the pop-up shop in Santa Monica always open? šŸ§ I havenā€™t noticed it before.. šŸ‘€

my first dye job! that's the orange outfit from the Kollection and it made me look like a pumpkin. much more Koko approved now!

Also, if I win any weekend event prizes in the gift boxes (this is a high if considering my picks lately), I will def get into the habit of trying to show others what they look like in different colors. I know I've often passed on things cause of the color, but maybe now I'll be pushed.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Like many have said, most looks with metals or details don't mix well with the dyes, but I really like how these do:Ā 

I thought this next batch did really well too, though some are simpler:Ā 

The last gown on the right reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw's "naked dress" from Season 1 of Sex and the City (well, all the seasons if you count the bus ad).Ā 

I think my favorite dyes will be champagne and ice blue. I'll get more use out of ice for sure, but champs works really well when it wants to!Ā 
    I think recoloring the wardrobe is huge.Ā  To me, so many things were nice, but lets face it.Ā  I don't wear yellow.Ā  Ergo, my doll hardly ever wears yellow.Ā  now each not for me dress due to color is worthwhile.Ā  I'm blown away by this and it really knocked my dr. scholls off.
    It IS major! That and the back and forth to the wardrobe. It's a YES from me!
    edited June 2019
    kristiazd said:
    Ladies, LADIES! Can we each take a breath and really evaluate why we care if someone hits a disagree button? I mean usually itā€™s like, you have 25 agrees/likes and 2 disagrees - why are you putting so much emphasis on these 2 disagrees? Who cares if 2 dolls donā€™t agree? Youā€™ve got 25 dolls agreeing with you so focus on that! Donā€™t let someone else dull your shine by getting bent out of shape about it! In the grand scheme of this game, and life in general, not everyone is going to think that rainbows shoot out of your butt, so you keep on doinā€™ you anyway.

Honestly, I can relate. On my YT channel negative comments impacted me a lot and made me want to react instantly until I had this thought process you just showed and I started watching and shifting my own vibes in regarding to this. I'm a people pleaser so bad feedback takes a toll on me. I'm learning to deal with it and I think everyone has their thing and stuff. I think it's all good. When someone pushes our button - pun unintended - it's a great opportunity to check within and see what changes we can make. It's a blessing and a gift, in my opinion because it's brings stuff into the light. AND I LOVE IT! <3 We're all in this together and DAMN! I missed this forum! <3
    AliBryant said:
    I completed the update quests!

Here is my doll with Kim against the new background.
    I dyed the black dress from the Hollywood Nights Kollection pink and it's a gorgeous deep berry red color!

Finding it a little strange there is no 5 year anniversary topper on that cake though....

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! <3Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.