🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH While searching I found a similar pic with a different arrangement....if you can guess what that looked like LOL
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
     I'm bringing the monkeys. They have bananas. No eggs. Sorry.
    iOS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @TrashleyKKH While searching I found a similar pic with a different arrangement....if you can guess what that looked like LOL
    I just saw that too😆 debated posting it or not lmao
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Image result for minions banana gif
    PM to add
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Found some egg after all and just know if we're not getting a monkey sale I will be very very disappointed :(:(
    iOS
    Just saying.......USUALLY the K-Dawg gives us a little teaser/hint on Wednesdays before the big Thursday spoilers.
    iOS
  • CryselCrysel Registered Users 17 Posts
    So I don't hate the dye feature... I just wish glu would have perfected it before adding it to the game because many items look very cheap when dyed, like when a dress has a belt/accessory it gets dyed the same color which really bugs me so maybe glu could give us two color options on certain items so we could dye the dress/jacket one color and the belt/accessory/shirt a different color.
    I also NEED black dye, and would like emerald green and maybe rose gold, really there are so many color options and I actually hope glu adds more. 
    Here's the first thing I dyed, the shadow bugged me a little but I also love the metallic look so...When I get more pink I'm gonna copy @Rikk and make pink thigh high boots because those are sooo cute! And I really can't wait to get some "Champagne" and "Ice Blue" because I have so many things I want to dye!

Oh and about the video issue I contacted support they seemed like they were gonna be helpful at first and not just blame my connection or storage space, but then last night the person "helping" me was just like sorry your watch video button isn't working but I couldn't replicate it on my end check your connection and make sure you have enough space...
    Love the look  but i can't stop looking at the cat, it looks like its sneezing 😹
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Just saying.......USUALLY the K-Dawg gives us a little teaser/hint on Wednesdays before the big Thursday spoilers.
    Ahh yes, BUT  this is not just any weekend event.  Notice how we got the bullhorn for the Kimiversary and no indication of what it would be?  What's that old movie expression?  Loose slips sink ships.  I'm excited too.

Hey, will you be chanting and begging any differently tomorrow because it's the 5 Year Kimiversary?  
    I'd love to find a bucket of puppies with the number 5 on it.

Hey, Giphy is a great place to make easy special begging graphics.  gIphy.com    Let's try and really do the begging up right.    Who's with me?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    What's that about loose lips? 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant I know exactly what you mean. 😂 eggsandbananas need a cool nickname too. Something like Eggsy Nana💲 
    IOS Player 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited June 2019
    So we are allowing a refernce thread to include pics of all the dyed clothing in wardrobe when we can literally just go look in our own closet, but Nai's thread about objects unavailable to us, which I was using and now can't find, got moved and rejected for reference? 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    What's that about loose lips? 

This was one of my profile pics for the longest time

PS. The pics and gifs are working!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Yellow? Can we have early spoilers?

PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2019

so this is just beyond ridicoulous...

If this does not change I’m cancelling my $50 a month membership...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lose lips, not slips,  I'm simply saying there is an air of mystery about this event, for example.....so that lack of soc media hints is making ME MORE excited for the event.  If I know what's happening....no surprise.  if It don't.....
    You mean I'm the only one who wants to head off to sleep so the spoilers come earlier?  Nah, I don't believe that.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

They are? HINT! HINT! HINT!

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    LindaVB said:

so this is just beyond ridicoulous...
    Oh no! Noooooo

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Omg @LindaVB that was mine yesterday! Can anyone who is VIP post their gift boxes today? If this is happening to everyone then I am cancelling. No use in keeping it. What a joke. 

@AliBryant @luvs2gruuv @mikaylachimo @VampireBarbie if you ladies are still vip can you post your pallets? 
    i forgot to screenshot mine yesterday, but i had one tile. (better than the day before with ZERO tiles, but...)
    the rest was dye and maybe energy? i think i blacked out from the frustration... i can't remember...  i'll remember to screenshot it tonight.. unless i black out again.. :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I will screenshot mine too when I get it today, it should be soonish. I think yesterday I had three or four tiles
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here

PM to add
    Everyone F5ing for hints.....

iOS
  • jooinyoujooinyou Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

Pretty please?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.