🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    LOL @MollyMonroe I can't take full credit. @soundspretty has dropped that pic before for other reasons :D
    I feel so uncultured because I don’t get it 😭😂
    Someone can explain it to you but whoever it is, please do it via PM! 
    Someone better PM me then 😂👀
    And someone did 👀👀

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Glu Moderator Registered Users, Moderators 268 Posts
    You can also watch the Fyre documentary on Netflix for more information. It's a really entertaining watch, too.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 4,558 Posts
    But seriously, thank you E&B for some fun hints! If those are not part of the weekend event, I am very curious how we will get/earn them! @KalindaKing's big reveal tomorrow can't come soon enough!!
    Android A++ level 79
    In search of: Thanksgiving apron
    Diamonds FAQ

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 746 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I’m not sure, maybe it’s just the color, but I think it’s Kylie’s Met dress the one she wore at the after party
    This looks like fluff or a feather to me 🧐🧐 Apparently we have good eyesight 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 1,430 Posts
    The more I watch this picture the more I see it 

iOS player since August 2014
    #capontrendsetters
    @yezx

@Naimonster I had to 😂😂

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 1,729 Posts
    Oh my, @melissakkh someone is disagreeing with me being a woman, what now?!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - 20 daily videos for everyone
    yezx said:
    Oh my, @melissakkh someone is disagreeing with me being a woman, what now?!
    I’m just wheezing over this whole fiasco, I can’t 🤣🤣

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    1. Yay the update is out! 
    2. Can I get a PM too😅
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Experienced Member Registered Users 556 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    I'm more about the blow dryer than the dress tbh. 

I hope they give us Cara's striped look too. It's literally the only thing from the Met Gala I want. 
    Yes! That is my favourite Met gala look too! We need the hair, cane and shoes as well as the dress. 

I don't want the hat. I NEED the tights and cane with the dress. 
    Great so sparkle aura is the only aura I have. I want another aura too. 😩

Not that I expect pity or kindness enough that I could ever get a second aura, like say, the amount of diamonds in that box to buy another aura. Ahem. Happy nothingversary to me. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 24,101 Posts

Thank you for all the eggs and bananas! Here's a picture of more eggs and bananas. What a weird background they're on!

And NO, this is not from a weekend event.

The current sparkle aura is just around the head.  I don't think they'd release the same aura as one of 4 GB prizes.    I did wish for an all over body sparkle.......who wants to cross their fingers with me?
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    Savagekkh said:

Not that I expect pity or kindness enough that I could ever get a second aura, like say, the amount of diamonds in that box to buy another aura. Ahem. Happy nothingversary to me. 
    Diamonds ruined our anniversary! We want a TB sale 😤😤 And we better get one!

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,232 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @kokokokonut I think it’s the old sparkle aura and I don’t think those are GBs because of egg’s spoiler alert

iOS
    Savagekkh said:

Yah we deserve a TB sale, but if everyone gets the aura I paid for free, itd be nice for me to get a free one too. 

But I mean, whatever. I expect nothing... though the irony here is beautiful.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,232 Posts
    I wouldn’t mind a handheld banana!
    iOS
    Savagekkh said:
    Savagekkh said:

Yah we deserve a TB sale, but if everyone gets the aura I paid for free, itd be nice for me to get a free one too. 

Glu giving us something for free? I don’t think we have to worry about that. 
    Unfortunately, nothing about KKH is “fair”...  

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 1,430 Posts
    I can’t believe I’m saying this but I kinda missed her 😅
    I’m loving the storyline good job Glu

iOS player since August 2014
    #capontrendsetters
    Savagekkh said:
    Savagekkh said:

Glu giving us something for free? I don’t think we have to worry about that. 
    Unfortunately, nothing about KKH is “fair”...  
    Glu?? Free?? What ?? 😂😂😂
    At @yezx ‘s fans 

Finished the storyline and used the photo booth and my dyed dress 💗💗
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,280 Posts
    edited June 2019
    This is the BEST THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!! It's driving me bananas!!!  :D 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace