šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Lisylis oh no, you probably have to comb through everything.

We should have a "Dyed" category since we have the slot for it in our kloset.
    PM to add
    Maybe have a fake baby egg (blame auto fill)

PM to add
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @melissakkh you tagged the wrong person šŸ¤£ hope you have fun! Where are you gonna go? If itā€™s Rome, donā€™t forget to eat carbonara šŸ¤¤ my boyfriend is from Rome and his carbonara is just šŸ’¦
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Naimonster yeah, it does seem like that's how alternate colours are stored, yikes.

So far I've checked everything I wanted to dye and it is none of them, lol. At least the number of missing dyes narrows it down to probably a dress? Ugh still so many to look through.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Brought Koko, the gorilla in hopes of an early anniversary thread. Poor thing died at the early age of 46.
    iOS
    What happened to my game? I donā€™t know what to do. Can anyone help me please? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Oh no @elettrahere Ok, my gut would choose the save with the doll that doesn't look glitched.Ā  It looks like a clean save but the other looks very bad.Ā Ā  What is your gut telling you?Ā  I'll see if we can get Glu advice on this.Ā  hang on.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @elettrahere Take the current one.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no @elettrahere !Ā I got that a few years ago, I chose the current one too and it worked out fine for me. But I would wait for a definite answer from Glu.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @kokokokonut @Naimonster @LindaVB thank you for answering girls! Iā€™d go with the current one but Iā€™m too scared so Iā€™ll wait for someone who works for GluĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    So much good advice here. I would wait to hear back from Glu or choose the current one as one of those does look super glitched.Ā 

I opened a facebook for my doll - if I connected the new facebook to my game would I have a similar issue? Or should I just keep my human facebook connected to my game? Just in case I forget about my doll's facebook.

iOS DollĀ 

@eggsandbananas So I noticed the eyebrow glitch and the little fashion glitches are still not working this update. Have you looked into it? Can we get it back please!

@eggsandbananas

PM to add
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I play on Amazon kindle!
    Okay Iā€™m gonna go with the most recent saved game... good luck to me šŸ¤£
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Keep us posted @elettrahere!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I did as you told me and it worked!!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

Brought Koko, the gorilla in hopes of an early anniversary thread. Poor thing died at the early age of 46.
    I love Koko the gorillaā€™s story. She understood English and could do sign language!!Ā 
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    What happened to my game? I donā€™t know what to do. Can anyone help me please? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    Yes, using "current" would have been our suggestion :smile:
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Yesssss happy it all worked out @elettrahere!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Thank you all! I think it happened because of my full storageĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    RIP Koko.Ā  Long Live Koko.Ā Ā Ā  <3Ā Ā Ā  I just wish IceT's Coco was spelled with a K.Ā  Imagine the picture that would have gone up then! lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Gudetama is one of my favourite things. Also custard buns, so this gif is probably the best thing I've ever seen.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @eggsandbananas So I noticed the eyebrow glitch and the little fashion glitches are still not working this update. Have you looked into it? Can we get it back please!

@eggsandbananas

@eggsandbananas
    ignored my question about the videos drop from 20 to 5 after spending $ on the app for over 2 years! Itā€™s intentional then! Now every update we have issues with watching videos. šŸ˜”

šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers

Gudetama is one of my favourite things. Also custard buns, so this gif is probably the best thing I've ever seen.

Then this must be second best.

PM to add
    Thank you all! I think it happened because of my full storageĀ 
    So glad you brought this up.Ā  Lack of storage is so problematic.Ā  It is to blame for a good number of problems.Ā  Not saving, not loading and more.Ā  Can you delete any old unneeded files, aps, etc?Ā  Pictures take up sooo much space.Ā  Can you put the pics elsewhere?Ā 
    If you're android you could get an SD card. (I think it's called that) it gives more storage space,Ā  while you shouldn't put your game on that drive, you can put allkinds of things there, music, video, photo, some apps.Ā 
    But I'm so glad it worked out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know some of you are sad to see these glitches gone, but we had to fix them due to technical issues in other areas of the game. If there are specific combinations of eyes / eyebrows you want, please let us know and we'll let the art team know!

That may be the _worst_, actually.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts

That may be the _worst_, actually.
    Spoilers????
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I know some of you are sad to see these glitches gone, but we had to fix them due to technical issues in other areas of the game. If there are specific combinations of eyes / eyebrows you want, please let us know and we'll let the art team know!
    All the eyebrows and eye shadows separate please!!! I need them all
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.