🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm iOS and I'm deleting useless apps and photos/videos but in September, before leaving to study abroad, I'll get a newer iPhone with more gigabytes thank god!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    I know some of you are sad to see these glitches gone, but we had to fix them due to technical issues in other areas of the game. If there are specific combinations of eyes / eyebrows you want, please let us know and we'll let the art team know!
    All the eyebrows and eye shadows separate please!!! I need them all
    I agree! But if we bought the "whole package" we must keep both items - eyebrows and eyes. Personally, my problem is the fact that I can't change the NARS eyebrows colors. I hate being blonde/ginger and having black eyebrows!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm iOS and I'm deleting useless apps and photos/videos but in September, before leaving to study abroad, I'll get a newer iPhone with more gigabytes thank god!
    Ooh it’s coming up so soon! How do you feel about the move? I’m so excited for you!
    @Rikk scared and desperate! We can’t find any house or apartment and German is so difficult 😩 I’ve been studying it for two years and I have excellent marks but it’s just so hard to understand you guys when you talk! I’m still super excited tho 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My VIP box today had 6 partnerships and 2 dyes for anyone still keeping track
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Monica L I'm going to PM you about the boots you dyed. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk scared and desperate! We can’t find any house or apartment and German is so difficult 😩 I’ve been studying it for two years and I have excellent marks but it’s just so hard to understand you guys when you talk! I’m still super excited tho 🤣
    Hang in there girl! Studying abroad is going to be an amazing experience. I’ll see if I can find some apartment websites for you. And don’t worry about learning German, it will be way easier to learn in context when you’re here — I promise! 
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    So good news is the flash sale has started. 🍾
    Bad news: by scrolling through I accidentally bought some eyeshadow that looks ridiculous on my doll 😭
    Android player, add me here
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Just spent over 700 kstars on TB items in less than 3 minutes. I should feel ashamed of my lack of self control but it was too worth it to care lol. Thanks for the flashback sale glu! 
    Rikk said:
    Hang in there girl! Studying abroad is going to be an amazing experience. I’ll see if I can find some apartment websites for you. And don’t worry about learning German, it will be way easier to learn in context when you’re here — I promise! 
    Thank you so so much!!! I’ve been trying with airbnb but every host says six months is too much 😩 Someone told me to write in German on a website but I haven’t yet (it’s actually a magazine) 
    The city is Trier
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @elettrahere omg Trier is so close and a very cosy city! You will love it! Well close is relative since everything is close in a small country like Belgium 😅 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx when you feel like having a beer or a nice glass of wine in Trier you’ll know I’m there! We’re all alcohol lovers here 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    This is what I bought :)
    3 dresses 
    5 hairstyles 
    and some makeup

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Im not sure if its Trier or something in the neigbourhood but they make their own wine and its yummie! Also if you ever want to visit Belgium, @elettrahere, always welcome! We have lots of beers here too haha!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx hehe I know! I will keep that in mind 🍻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    what! I've been to Trier! It's super cute! I loved how quiet it was at night.

Also, we've updated the odds for the daily box, so you should be seeing fewer dyes and more partnerships. Let us know how your next few palettes look.
    THANK YOU!!!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm having so much fun with dyeing. I can't wait to get some Champagne and Icy Blue dyes!

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Went ahead and bought this dress, hair, lips and champagne glass! 😍 
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    This flash sale is garbage. They barely gave us any good hairstyle choices and they’re still giving us outdated trash. 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @Cherrey where did those boots come from??  
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @sammygirl

you look amazing in your new items! 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    There were from this event:

Credits go to Linda and her amazing Event Items Encyclopedia.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Welcome @sammygirl!!! Happy to have you

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    There were from this event:

Credits go to Linda and her amazing Event Items Encyclopedia.
    Dang!!  That was an event I couldn't chase. I wanted the hair color sooooooo bad 😞
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    sammygirl said:
    Hi!
    I’ve been lurking for a few weeks mainly to see spoilers but all you dolls seem so sweet I decided to post!
    I’m having so much fun with the Kimiversary event so far and the flash sale has been amazing!
    Put together this cute outfit with some items I purchased. 
    Welcome doll!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Also, we've updated the odds for the daily box, so you should be seeing fewer dyes and more partnerships. Let us know how your next few palettes look.

I ♥️ U
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts

I'm not sure who I should contact about this problem but I just tried to dye my boots pink and it took my dyes but the boots didn't save. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!

Quiet at night? Nooooo.... 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.