✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
     dolls it's very hard to ask new members to please use a translation service  and only Post in English,  when more experienced forum dolls (in a very friendly way) offering language assistssnce.  it's lovely, but might seem excluding  to a very frienfdy new member who recently agreed to use translation.  she even responded using translation.   d Do maybe you c oul d go DirectMessage for more Spanish?

I hope you see where I'm coming from when I gently remind that we are English only. 
    Thanks. <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I only got 3 items and am down to one Kstar, but 2 of the items are hairstyles I really like. I would have gotten a third hairstyle, but I wanted to be able to get at least one dress.
    Platform: Android

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I'm hyperventilating!!!! There's so much to buy, but 200 K-Stars is not nearly enough. I can't wait to get all the past Kimiversary items!!!!! Maybe I'll break down and finally buy a pack of K-Stars... We'll see how much I earn by the end of the event first...that sounds like a better plan...

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I am going to wait and open weekend boxes until i get what I want then I’ll but things from the TB sale so at least I know I have enough for boxes 💗💗
    Deep Breaths Doll.  Sit down and put your head between your knees if you must.  Breathe.  We have a whole weekend and then some. Fluids plenty of fluids.  Stay hydrated and don't forget to eat.  I see the Kimiversary Grindfest starting.  Now breath.

btw, what did you buy so far?  heh heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Monica L said:
    Abbeymae said:
    Abbeymae said:
    PLEASE @KalindaKing can you give us spoilers so I can revise my very important Spanish test that is tomorrow 💗💗💗💗
    Hola. I can help you with your Spanish. Mucha suerte con tu examen 😘
    Thanks so much does this make sense. El año proximo me gustaria ir a Cuba porque Es guay! Me gustaria con mi famalia y mis amigos porque los gustan mucho. 💗
    “Es guay” —- not sure what Cuba is? Perhaps an adjective is needed?

add an “ir” —- “me gustaria ir
    Es guay= it is cool 
    cuba is Cuba 🇨🇺 
    and me gustaria ir is I would like to go to
    Nice! Ok so I’m of Mexican descent but I have never heard that word. However google says it’s THE word to use in Spain. I can ask a linguist if you’d like?
    iOS Doll 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Did Black Friday come early?
    Feels like it. I had to tell myself to calm down with the closet stuff since there will be VIPs between now and then. I did buy some clutches and handhelds including the birdies bc they're so cute 😩😩

Wait, why? The sale ends in 3 days.
    Not referring to the TB items but the normal closet items that are 50% off. I bought a few of those things but we'll have the same sale in November so trying not to get too crazy and spend all my stars now. 
    edited June 2019
    @kokokokonut Nothing yet! I gotta figure out exactly what I want from the available TB items and budget for the special Kimiversary and event gb's. Definitely eyeing handhelds, high probability of me buying the champagne glass. 
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
     dolls it's very hard to ask new members to please use a translation service  and only Post in English,  when more experienced forum dolls (in a very friendly way) offering language assistssnce.  it's lovely, but might seem excluding  to a very frienfdy new member who recently agreed to use translation.  she even responded using translation.   d Do maybe you c oul d go DirectMessage for more Spanish?

I hope you see where I'm coming from when I gently remind that we are English only. 
    Thanks. <3

No problem but I’d like to see this applied to ALL languages fairly. I have seen some French in the forum recently with no issue. 
    iOS Doll 

The champagne glass is the prettiest handhold glass imo.  delicate, bubbly and out hands don't look like they got caught in a car door.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Here are a few new items I bought. I also bought a few closet items.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kyliekkhkyliekkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    So overwhelmed! So many things I want to buy but these sunglasses are a steal and they look awesome with the dye too!!! Probably going to end up spending money on k stars 😅
    Absolutely! And I need plenty more handhelds for all the sys events. I finally bought my second drink last weekend. 😆
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Abbeymae said:
    Abbeymae said:
    PLEASE @KalindaKing can you give us spoilers so I can revise my very important Spanish test that is tomorrow 💗💗💗💗
    Hola. I can help you with your Spanish. Mucha suerte con tu examen 😘
    Thanks so much does this make sense. El año proximo me gustaria ir a Cuba porque Es guay! Me gustaria con mi famalia y mis amigos porque los gustan mucho. 💗
    “Es guay” —- not sure what Cuba is? Perhaps an adjective is needed?

add an “ir” —- “me gustaria ir
    El próximo año me gustaría ir a Cuba porque ¡es guay! Me gustaría ir con mi familia y mis amigos porque les gusta mucho.
    I’m fluent in Spanish, that would be the correct way. 🤪 PM if you want to, I’ll be more than glad to help you. @A@Abbeymae
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can we have the reality show guy outside our Bel Air mansion? He will be there in 12 hours but I want an easy life for this 12 hours.

Image result for im greedy gif
    PM to add
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Wich one should I buy? I want it all omg I’m gonna be broke
    I bought the last one last year during Black Friday and I wear it all the time!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    this is what i first bought and also the black mist dress from the closet...closer  i dont know what else to buy, i bought the $20 pack of kstars. I tought the poses on the photobooth were going to be on sale 😞 i want the handheld pose but i dont know if its worthit
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Yaaaas! I can buy one more item 🤣 tomorrow I think I'll spam a lot of images cause I really need some advice from you girls!
    Android
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I already bought all the drink handhelds in the TB sale but I've been thinking about getting my doll new lips and I need advice on which look best! The top row is what she currently wears. Should I buy new lips while they're on sale or keep the current ones??
    Also... freckles.. how badly does she need freckles?!

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @VVV I like 2 because you can use all the finishes. 3 is nice too but it can only be glossy.
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @VVV You look cute in 2!
    PM to add
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @VVV I love the third option! I wear those lips all the time. 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Wich one should I buy? I want it all omg I’m gonna be broke
    I bought the last one last year during Black Friday and I wear it all the time!
    It’s so cute I bought the third one but probably tomorrow I’ll buy the last one I’m so tempted 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @VVV I love number 2!!💖

a lot of dolls getting lip fillers now😝
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    What do you think, do I need freckles or should I wait until Black Friday? 😂 I’d be saving 110 k-stars for a dress 🥺
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @pilirositolam I'd wait 😉
    Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    LindaVB said:
    thallisa said:
    I am confused by how kimiversary boxes will work if I already own some of the items? 
    That’s what I would like to know as well! Hope it doesn’t mean our boxes will be filled with kash or dye 😩
    The 33 items Kalinda posted are all that's in the gift box. Nothing else!
    Yessssss this makes me so happy!!!
    All items are so amazing, cant wait for the event to start tomorrow!!
    Now I’m off to buy the fluffy boots from the Who Wore It Best event!!!

I saw the jackets from the Who Wore It Worse and about died! Ty Glu!!

But first, gonna wait for the special anniversary gift boxes. I have a few items I'd like esp those dumb headphones I spent a ridiculous amount of Kstars on and never got. Gonna write things down and pace myself. Obv can't get everything but would like to mark off a few

Also, I JUST got the 1st anniversary purse like last wk, wooo! One more thing outta the way
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College