✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

I always make elaborate lists and overthink about what to splurge on for these sales. Then I check here and y’all are like “hold my champagne flute” and wipe the closet out clean

(I’m getting that champagne too though.....just give me a couple days..)

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    So, I’ve changed look of Katya a bit and now I can’t decide: Should I buy GS lips? If I do it, I won’t be able to buy anything from TB Sale. 
    Also here are my picks! What would you regimencie me to buy?

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @JasmineKKH I love it I bought it!
    Me too!
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    Hey dolls, I really need your help, I have a few k stars and I like both hairs so, which one do you think is prettier and most useful for futures SYS no matter the theme?? 
    I like the bottom one 
    iOS Doll 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    i’m eyeing this dress.. what you you guys think?
    I’m also gonna but it but after I've opened boxes so I know I have enough 💗💗 but I think it looks gorgeous on your doll 
    Go for it, the dress is amazing!!!! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @elettrahere I must have missed that... We get three weeks to open boxes??!!  For real for real??  
    It’s real, for the anniversary boxes!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Katya said:
    So, I’ve changed look of Katya a bit and now I can’t decide: Should I buy GS lips? If I do it, I won’t be able to buy anything from TB Sale. 

I have the 2018 new year dress and its amazing but if you dont have it you don't lose anything, the tea drink umm I wouldn’t spend 35 k stars on that, I would pick the hairs or the  first dress! 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    So since I know now I get longer for boxes... I'm still saving but I HAD to have this hair and the boots!!  
    Only 2 hours left to get a black box, and because I want k stars I am finishing gigs like a crazy lady, and I also dont have enough stars to buy all the things that I want and then this happened... I feel really lucky!!!! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Ryley1e don't do gigs, do reality shows! Less energy, more stars
    Android
    edited June 2019
    @Ryley1e don't do gigs, do reality shows! Less energy, more stars
    Why I didn't think of that earlier???? Thank u for the advice!!!! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OMG! I had to leave right after the throwback sale started and came back to seven pages on the thread lol I was so excited the first thing I did was to make a list of everything I want from the sale and it turns out I don't have enough stars hahahaha so now I'm trying to decide what to get. Thank God we have more time for kimiversary boxes!!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Monica L said:
    Ryley1e said:
    Hey dolls, I really need your help, I have a few k stars and I like both hairs so, which one do you think is prettier and most useful for futures SYS no matter the theme?? 
    I like the bottom one 
    Thank u!! I hate that I love both but I also want to buy more gowns hahaha I am gonna do a lot of really shows to get more stars and be able to affort both
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Katya said:

If you go with throwback items, I'd personally go for the first dress. It works really well with most of the dyes. The lips look so great on your doll, though, so I understand the dilemma! Good luck deciding. :) 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Went ahead and bought this dress, hair, lips and champagne glass! 😍
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I kept holding out on buying stuff hoping that Maria would offer me some good deals and seeing all these gorgeous purchases was killing me!
    Obviously I caved.. 

Next is getting some lip filler after I open a few boxes tomorrow!
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Hey, I'm new here. I don't have enough k stars to buy everything I want, but I really want at least one of the hairs! Which one do you guys think is prettiest?
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    kiki_k said:

Went ahead and bought this dress, hair, lips and champagne glass! 😍
    Does anyone know if this dress does well on SYS events? I’m thinking of getting it but I’ll have to do a few reality shows first to get the amount of kstars required to buy it.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
    @eggsandbananas @kalindaking can you guys help me? Daily videos stopped working again after the update, whenever I press the "short video" button nothing happens, I don't get to see the video and I don't get the stars but after a few times I get the message that there are no videos available, as if I already watched the 20 of the day. I'm an android user
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Accalia I love the first two!
    iOS platform
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Accalia said:
    Hey, I'm new here. I don't have enough k stars to buy everything I want, but I really want at least one of the hairs! Which one do you guys think is prettiest?
    Welcome, doll! 

My personal favorite is #1, followed by #3. 
    Accalia said:
    I would go for the blonde one (4th) 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Accalia said:
    The third one, definitely 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019

Wow I'm so glad that glu added the glittery pouty lips at the throwback closet sale 😍😍😍😍 I've been requesting for these lips for the longest time ever. And not only that I've bought the drink, the hair, and the shoes 😍😍😍😍 I just wish that every throwback item wasn't so overpriced though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited June 2019

Wow I'm so glad that glu added the glittery pouty lips at the throwback closet sale 😍😍😍😍 I've been requesting for these lips for the longest time ever. And not only that I've bought the drink, the hair, and the shoes 😍😍😍😍 I just wish that every throwback item wasn't so overpriced though.
    I feel the same way, one throwback item is about 80 k stars I mean yes they are absolutely gorgeous but waaaay too expensive for an average player
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Accalia said:
    Welcome!!  I just bought the top one, but I love the third, too 
    Accalia said:
    I love #1 on your doll :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere

Should I get the GS lips? Right now my doll has the Nars lips but I don't like that you can't change the color in them

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere