✨KK:H Weekend Event - 6/21/19 ~ 5 Year Kimiversary Event✨

Comments

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited June 2019

dpeters said:

Should I get the GS lips? Right now my doll has the Nars lips but I don't like that you can't change the color in them

yesss i love them on your doll!
    iOS platform
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    dpeters said:

Should I get the GS lips? Right now my doll has the Nars lips but I don't like that you can't change the color in them

You should totally get the GS lips! They look amazing on your doll. ☺️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    dpeters said:

I personally like the nars one more than the GS so I would keep the nars even when u cant change the color
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    So since I know now I get longer for boxes... I'm still saving but I HAD to have this hair and the boots!!  
    I needed this hair too! Love how many different colors it is. 
    iOS Doll 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Loving this hairstyle! Great Kimiversary ✌🏽
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Best Kimiversary E.V.E.R!! 😄 
    I’m so happy to see WWIB items in the sale. Got most of them already.
    Showing off WWIB outfits with @yezx @melissakkh @jaeann

Love the idea of Kimiversary gift box. I am missing 6 items from the past plus the new ones.
    I Want. Everything!! Definitely saving 605 stars for them. We get one free box, right? 

Thanks for listening to our suggestions and made this Kimiversary celebration a great one, Glu! Happy Kimiversary, Happy shopping, dolls!!  💵🎉🎁👜
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    This was my daily box.. it's better, but I'm still not happy that I paid 15 stars for one drop of dye...

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I’m finally home and I’m super tired 😫 But the first thing I did when I came back was... 
    This dress, I snatched so quickly 😂 I have been waiting for so long! Also the WWIB accessories and shoes.. GiRL! 
    With @LindaVB 👏🏻 You look amazing! 
    You look perfect 😍
    I need 67 k stars to buy almost all the throwback items that I want, wish me luck. Hahaha, I am gonna do reality shows like crazy
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Love the sales! What a cool event. I only shop for kstar items during the black friday sale so i'm taking advantage and buying things I might need for SYS events- drinks, beach clothes, and halloween outfits!! (i'm a big planner)

free costume idea: buy this balmain dress thingy on sale and dress up as kacey musgraves at coachella for halloween! too bad there's no mic or guitar hahaha

Loving this hairstyle! Great Kimiversary ✌🏽
    I’m between 3 hairstyles this one is one of them and I just bought it cause its incredible, looks amazing 
    Ryley1e said:
    I need 67 k stars to buy almost all the throwback items that I want, wish me luck. Hahaha, I am gonna do reality shows like crazy
    You sure can!! Once I needed 130 for a VIP and I made it lol. Businesses are really helpful. 🤑
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Ryley1e said:
    You sure can!! Once I needed 130 for a VIP and I made it lol. Businesses are really helpful. 🤑
    I’m think of using my 2 so chic stores and the chevier store to get even more stars and also watch all the videos I can possibly watch. Hopefully I can gtt the 2 hairstyles and the dress I want
    Ryley1e said:
    Ryley1e said:
    I’m think of using my 2 so chic stores and the chevier store to get even more stars and also watch all the videos I can possibly watch. Hopefully I can gtt the 2 hairstyles and the dress I want
    Good luck! I’ll grind my way with reality shows since I need a lot of k-stars to get what I want. 🤪 Which items are you planning to get?
    edited June 2019
    Good luck to you too, I already bought the nars eyes, the pink gown, and the 2 long hairstyle, and I currently have 48 k stars I just need 62 more to get the short hair and the gold dress. What r u planning to get? 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    This is honestly brilliant, thank you glu. Im laughing at how quickly I spent my stars, I was like ok be calm and make a list but then lost all control and bought everything 😂😂
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Girls seriously I’m so into this dress, what do you think? Should I buy it or should I buy something else because I only have 107 K-stars now 😭😂 
    I posted in the weekday thread excited because I got the throwback bundle in my free box. And then this happened!! I love today lol 
    This purse was 25 k stars because of the sale so I got it for 5!! Great day, wow! 
    Wow! Maria offered me lips for 50k-stars (100 k-stars before the sale) and I bought them for 30 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    i’m eyeing this dress.. what do you guys think?

I bought that dress on last years black friday, i love it! Buy it! You’ll not regret it! 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    Girls seriously I’m so into this dress, what do you think? Should I buy it or should I buy something else because I only have 107 K-stars now 😭😂 
    I say go for it because I’m just as obsessed with that dress. Plus a lot of the dyes work really well with it. I’m waiting to dye mine champagne. 
    VVV said:
    I already bought all the drink handhelds in the TB sale but I've been thinking about getting my doll new lips and I need advice on which look best! The top row is what she currently wears. Should I buy new lips while they're on sale or keep the current ones??
    Also... freckles.. how badly does she need freckles?!

The second one looks so good 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

Had to stop by the photo booth with @Naimonster, @TrashleyKKH, and @kaydencekkh 🥂
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I hate standing in that spot because somehow my eyes look wonky like I am high on drugs. But thank you for including meeee in the new backdrop @MollyMonroe
    PM to add
    Rxghida_ said:
    I say go for it because I’m just as obsessed with that dress. Plus a lot of the dyes work really well with it. I’m waiting to dye mine champagne. 
    I already did 😍😍 
    and yesss I agree it looks awesome with the champagne color 😍😍
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    JaniceKKH said:
    kiki_k said:

Went ahead and bought this dress, hair, lips and champagne glass! 😍
    Does anyone know if this dress does well on SYS events? I’m thinking of getting it but I’ll have to do a few reality shows first to get the amount of kstars required to buy it.

For me this dress always does great during SYS events...usually above 50

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Hey, dolls! I’m just letting you know that the dye thread is open! 🥳 You can expect previews of all the new WE items and the Anniversary boxes items, in all colors very shortly! For the first we have a chance to get our hands on the Champagne and Icy Blue dyes! Let’s obsess! Happy Friday  💖 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5452141/to-dye-list-clothing-dye-discussion-thread#latest

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Since TB items are overpriced I think I’ll just get a drink and then buy some kloset items... I like this shiny black gown y’all are talking about but I don’t know if it’s worth it? 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    VVV said:
    I already bought all the drink handhelds in the TB sale but I've been thinking about getting my doll new lips and I need advice on which look best! The top row is what she currently wears. Should I buy new lips while they're on sale or keep the current ones??
    Also... freckles.. how badly does she need freckles?!

I'd say go with 3 🤩 I think that those lips look best on your doll 🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections